Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

Shop Item Editing/Deleting - Page 1

Shop Item Editing/Deleting

Posted by: PokemonPichu
Date: 2006-09-06 23:46:12
Since I just became an admin, I can edit your items in your shop for you and even delete them. I can edit the name, description, price, and stock. ;)

Just post here saying the exact name of the item you want me to edit/delete so I can use Find in Firefox to find the item for you. If you want a descripton change, just post the exact descripton because I use copy and paste. (a very useful tool) There is also one thing you can change that most people don't know about: the item icon. In the main shop with the items for your account and stuff, most of the items use an picture on the left of the name and description. Your items can have an icon. Here's the list of icons: http://thefoobar.ath.cx/glitchcity/forums/Sources/shop/item_images/

I won't edit/delete items that are not yours, of course. Unless the item is breaking the rules in some way, has a virus, or is a rip-off. If so please tell me.

Re: Shop Item Editing/Deleting

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2006-09-07 13:44:10
Yey! I will probably naff up my shop soon so I will remember to come to you for help!

How do I change the Icons?

and…

Go to my shop….The one in the black hole of death (as all shops are)

(And well done on becoming an Admin)

Wait what are the Rules!!!!!!??????

Date: 2006-09-07 18:59:29
You can't change the icon, only the admins can, but I can change them for you.

Okay, I'll go there and maybe buy some stuff.

Abwayax told me he needed a third decently-active co-admin that he could trust, so I got chosen.

There are the rules I was talking about: http://forums.glitchcity.ath.cx/index.php/topic,88.0.html

Date: 2006-09-08 12:27:41
Oh those rules!!! I thought they may be rules I was supposed to get with the shop!
Oh!
Abwayax will be annoy with my stupidity

I know he hates stupid users!

Slightly off topic-
Do things I sell earn me "?"s ?

and again
I know he hates stupid users!

Date: 2006-09-08 20:01:33
Yes, I bought a lot of things from your shop so that's why you got like ?200 now.

I don't think Abwayax hates stupidity that much. Everyone is not perfect and makes mistakes.

Date: 2006-09-09 06:05:13
What did you buy? I'm interessed ?200….That could be pretty much everything in the store!?

Thanks anyway!

Date: 2006-09-09 13:37:52
No, not really everything in the store, but you can see what I bought in my inventory.

Date: 2006-09-10 06:45:23
Ok I know now!

Be warned the all badges cheat is a BIT brief….It is JUST the code…nothing else!

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2006-09-10 13:48:04
hey, would you please change dynashock's screen stretcher? It's really annoying.

Date: 2006-09-10 14:14:53

hey, would you please change dynashock's screen stretcher? It's really annoying.

I would, if I knew how to.

Date: 2006-09-10 14:52:42
I imagine there's something somewhere that says "edit shop details"?

Date: 2006-09-10 15:28:12
It only edits my shop. To edit his shop, I would have to log in through his account, but admins can't get their password. O_o;

Date: 2006-09-10 15:32:55
oh.

Date: 2006-10-01 17:24:32
Someone could always PM dynashock and ask them to change it to something shorter

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2006-10-02 22:48:57
I do not have a shop :(