Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

Forum Issues - Page 1

Forum Issues

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-06-24 10:05:34
This is really starting to bother me. About a couple of weeks, ago even though I do play Guild Wars, a lot and sometimes Firefox, has trouble loading any forum/site, so I restart my laptop and able to return but lately, this has happened again, where the forums run ever so slowly, on either Firefox 3, IE8, struggles, even Safari, struggles to load. It's happened again today, as I downloaded Safari, to see if it was IE8 being a pain in the ass again, but whenever I try and load Glitch City Labs, a board or anything, the forum crashes, and I get something like this:

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh317/GlitchHunterMutouYami/CrashedPage.png

So, can someone help? What is going on? I can go to other forums and websites, fine but here I get total slowness, and it takes 5 to 8 refreshes just to bring back the page, it's a pain in the ass, so what's going on? Sometimes it'll be like as it is now perfectly fine but I bet as soon as I've finished playing Guild Wars, it'll start again. But the thing is, I've never had this problem before in the past, or it could be Vista, is just useless. I don't know if I have this trouble on my parents Windows XP computer, but on my laptop, I get this problem.

Re: Forum Issues

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-06-24 11:34:51
I've never gotten this problem, and again, it doesn't matter what browser you use to view this site, it's gonna do the same thing.

Re: Forum Issues

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-06-24 11:42:23
It's highly annoying. Surely there has to be some problem.