Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

??? in melchior - Page 1

??? in melchior

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2006-09-12 15:10:05
What is the point of having the data of something that doesn't have data? Doesn't make sense (both the ??? and me!)

Have a look and someone please explain! http://glitchcity.ath.cx/melchior/1#???

Re: ??? in melchior

Posted by: ACE91
Date: 2006-09-12 16:49:53
It's because the ??? is a Glitch Pok?mon that evolves from 4 4 Hy. We know it exists because I've seen the evolution, but we don't know anything about it because there's some glitch in its EXP that causes the game to freeze when it gains EXP, when it  levels up, or when the second page of its stats (which shows EXP) is viewed. The only thing I've been able to see is the first page of its stats, which shows that its Pok?dex number is 229 and it is a Poison-type, and its name, which is a multi-line name consisting only of glitch symbols and no letters or numbers.

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2006-09-12 17:48:29
what pokemon is #229?

maybe ??? is a hybrid! *woooo music*

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-09-12 22:09:01
I think he's somewhere in Melchior 3. I just can't tell where. :/

There isn't a #229 in Melchior 3. Eh, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

Hm, is it D8?

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2006-09-13 12:44:03
Ok I think I understand now….problem solved! But I know want to know more about it!

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2006-09-28 23:42:28
perhaps we could avert this dillema by hacking its EXP to a normalcy?