Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

Who here found about Glitch City Laboratories due to this YouTube video? - Page 2

Re: Who here found about Glitch City Laboratories due to this YouTube video?

Posted by: Angrysmurf
Date: 2009-10-09 13:05:29
Either I searched Pokémon glitches on Google or a friend told me about the main site, I can't remember which. I frequented the main site for about 3 weeks and than finally clicked the message 'We Actually Do Have FORUMS, In Case You Were Wondering!' I lurked the forums for about a week, than I joined.

Needless to say, that video had nothing to do with me joining.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-10-09 14:37:27

Either I searched Pokémon glitches on Google or a friend told me about the main site, I can't remember which. I frequented the main site for about 3 weeks and than finally clicked the message 'We Actually Do Have FORUMS, In Case You Were Wondering!' I lurked the forums for about a week, than I joined.

So YOU were the guest that kept lurking for the hours you are online for.

Date: 2009-10-09 14:45:38

So YOU were the guest that kept lurking for the hours you are online for.

Probably not; I only looked at 10-15 topics while I was lurking.

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2009-10-15 15:33:13
If anyone is interested I was big into that there Professor Glitch's Lab, and went on it whenever I could (Albeit I didn't have the internet)
The owner of that site suffered some sort of hideous transformation and turned into some sort of MissingNo hunting creature with a strange name, and I followed. I then got the internet and after some Shouting (in the shoutbox obviously, not at the PC (that is counter-productive)) I joined the forum.

Ironically my first post was about a badclone and I of course didn't realise the potential (but neither did anyone else at that time)
And the exp max/exp level max difference of Glitch/Rhydon hybrids that allows over Lv100 Pokemon to be stable, but no one ever seem to care (And still don't)

Now I am just monologuing

Of course this could be used as an extension of the Q glitch to cause higher level Pokemon. Because the hybrids still gain exp during battle they thus can increase their level if they are yet to reach the maximum exp value, thus merging a low exp requiring Pokemon (in my example MissingNo.) with something with a high max exp (Like Rhydon) to produce a Hybrid with a stable limit of higher than 100 (such as this Rhydon/MissingNo with a max level of 192.) Albeit the stats are of the lower Pokemon (eg MissingNo)[

Posted by: RevManson
Date: 2009-10-15 16:11:02
I think I found this site either looking pokemon glitches, or for more information on bad cloning, to get Celebi finally. I came across Paco81's posts and wehatnot, being linked to the origins of it all.

At least I can say there's an even more well-known video, that could be linked to this place. :p

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2009-10-15 20:36:48
I was high.

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2009-10-16 08:37:49

I was high.

peachY's entire life, summed up in one post.

*shot*

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2009-10-16 12:38:58

I was high.

Lol awesome….

My freind told me how shitty it was so I had to come and see…

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2009-10-16 21:02:04
I found out about this from the Glitch21 Forums or whatever that abandoned site is called now.

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2009-10-16 21:57:12
I take offense to that. I may smoke, but I HAVE A  LIFE. Im not reporting crap because Im mature and I can handle my own and Im also not a snitch. 

Date: 2009-10-16 22:07:44
Don't take it personally peachY. Zowayix was just making a joke (something he does frequently).

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-10-17 08:44:58
Perhaps too frequently?

…na!

Posted by: Stackout
Date: 2009-12-23 06:12:07
I dunno how i found my way here, after all i did come here in 2006. I think it was something to do with trs, but like I said i don't know :-)

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-12-23 18:25:23
Since this is revived, with an adequate reason…
I believe I found out here from one of Abwayax's messages to TRS, where I found Prof. Glitch's Lab. After a few years, it became Glitch City Laboratories.

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2009-12-23 19:51:36
Found the old GLC years ago while I was completely intrigued with Missingno., and a link to that site was on TRSRockin', which was were I got the most information of Missingno, from.