Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

What's going on around here? - Page 1

What's going on around here?

Posted by: Glitch Reasearcher
Date: 2009-08-24 12:26:44
I take some time off, get into college, and I come back to find this. Could some one explain what happened while I was gone?

Re: What's going on around here?

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-08-24 12:28:11

I take some time off, get into college, and I come back to find this. Could some one explain what happened while I was gone?

Well, we are transitioning the main site into a wiki, so that's the main project right now.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-08-24 12:34:13
What did you come back to find?

Date: 2009-08-24 13:36:15
Quite a few changes, is what. For one, I'm no longer a staff member. By the way, I've started college to get myself into game design.

Edit: Two reasons I haven't been here: 1. My computer finally kicked the bucket (so now the closest thing I have to a computer is my DSi) 2. we're having a hard time running internet to my new address

Date: 2009-08-24 21:17:33
Glad to have you back!

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-08-24 23:38:02
Welcome back. The changes are quite startling, especially if you've been gone since June 2008.

Posted by: echinodermata
Date: 2009-08-25 00:27:25
What changes?  ;)

If you're looking at new discoveries in pokemon glitch research since June '08, then here's what I can think of:
Gold/Silver Phonedex completed
Walk through walls without a gameshark in R/B/Y (june '08 - feels really old but I thought I'd mention it)
New systematic method for finding glitch stone/trade evolutions in R/B/Y

prolly missed a bunch of things. But there's your major stuff.

Date: 2009-08-26 08:39:29
It's nice to see people glad I'm back, and I also got my staff position back. Well, I will have access to WiFi 5 days a week so I'll try to help out. I'll have to do some looking around first, given all the stuff I've missed.

Date: 2009-08-26 10:31:33

It's nice to see people glad I'm back, and I also got my staff position back. Well, I will have access to WiFi 5 days a week so I'll try to help out. I'll have to do some looking around first, given all the stuff I've missed.

Check out the wiki, maybe you can help out!

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-08-26 15:06:03
Oh you are back. That is good news. Although I am wondering why this isn't in introductions. Maybe there should be a "Returning members" board or something.

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2009-08-26 18:23:04
Welcome back, I don't know you!