Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

Re: Transition complete - Page 1

Re: Transition complete

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2010-02-04 17:00:29
http://forums.glitchcity.info/index.php/topic,4567.0.html
Any ideas why this has so many views?

Re: Re: Transition complete

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2010-02-04 17:16:03
I'm guessing because even the guests were getting tired of the ads?

Oh, and

My Avatar Just refuses to show up. What's going on? No matter how many times I reupload it nothing happens.

Not my problem. I chmodded everything in the attachments directory to 777. Hell, I'll even upload an attachment myself to make sure it works.

[attachment=1]

The server does not have the GD module installed, so if your avatar is too big, it cannot be resized. Please make sure your avatar is the correct size.

Couldn't abwayax just install it? He is on a VPS, after all.

Date: 2010-02-04 18:28:57

I'm guessing because even the guests were getting tired of the ads?

Oh, and

My Avatar Just refuses to show up. What's going on? No matter how many times I reupload it nothing happens.

Not my problem. I chmodded everything in the attachments directory to 777. Hell, I'll even upload an attachment myself to make sure it works.

[attachment=1]

The server does not have the GD module installed, so if your avatar is too big, it cannot be resized. Please make sure your avatar is the correct size.

Couldn't abwayax just install it? He is on a VPS, after all.
Over 100000 guests? And still rapidly gaining views now?

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2010-02-04 18:51:58
Spambots that try to spam and fail always view site announcement topics.

Date: 2010-02-04 19:44:48

Spambots that try to spam and fail always view site announcement topics.
The view count on them all does seem quite high, but…132944?

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2010-02-13 11:53:56
It could have also been that it was on the front page of Site Annoucements for so long.