Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

Somebody's trying to get me fired from the GCL staff. -_-' - Page 1

Somebody's trying to get me fired from the GCL staff. -_-'

Posted by: PokemonPichu
Date: 2006-10-01 11:31:43
I found my user title changed with a message saying stuff I really not am, and it was insulting some people. including Abwayax. I didn't read all of it. But I knew that message WOULD get me fired if I hadn't removed it soon enough.

So whatever it says on my custom title, I did not write it, and don't do or think whatever was on the message. And I think the change others' custom title item should be removed.

Re: Somebody's trying to get me fired from the GCL staff. -_-'

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-10-01 12:57:29
Agreed. *removes item*

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2006-10-01 16:15:26
Who do you think did it??
I read it earlier! Something about you spamming and some insulting messages to people of quite high authority!

Honestly why would you want to be fired anyway…I would just leave my account to linger of years to come….It is easier.
(though I would try to be Burnimated first…I would want to know the effects first hand)

Date: 2006-10-01 16:27:25
Whoever did it is good at not showing the fact that he/she hates me…

Date: 2006-10-01 16:32:26
What could you do to possibly make them hate you?

I think you should do something like;
If you own up the punishment will be mild….
[glow=red,2,300]BUT IF YOU DON'T YOU WILL BE BURNT FOR ALL ETERNITY[/glow]

MWHAH HA HA HAA!

Date: 2006-10-01 16:43:11
Well, I could be unpopular just because I just went from a normal member, to a Glitch Scientist, then to a Senior Admin in just a few months. Kinda quick, don't you think?

Date: 2006-10-01 16:50:30
Well that is true….
I think that is quite a good explaination…..That would narrow It down to someone who joined before you and still has a low rank!
Well I would think that as it would give a reason to dislike you
Also this person would need quite a lot of ?s and would probably have a high post count!

I've been a member way longer than them..*Scowl, scowl* I know I will get them fired…blah blah. Oh no! It didn't work. I shall flee from the GCL. Hopefully no-one will find out! *hide hide*

This is like a detective novel! ;D

Date: 2006-10-01 19:24:06
Not nessilarily a high amount of ?'s, but yeah…

It's too bad there's no log for finding out who used what item.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-10-01 19:29:43
I would try to be Burnimated first…I would want to know the effects first hand

That can easily be arranged. ;)

Posted by: Lishy
Date: 2006-10-03 16:53:57
Lol I did it,But I didnt do it to be mean,nor do I hate pichu.I did it as a prank :D
Ive delted with much worse although Maybe I did NOT realise how serious this was.It was a item so I went "Ah,what the hell!If its a item its perfectly legite.After all burnation staff is listed"
And yeah.
Please dont take it seriously.I thought people know its da item :-\
The item doesent even have any rules!

And speaking of which,why isnt there a thing to track people who use the item,if it is so serious -_-

(-_-)
(}| |(}
   | |

^yey a person

How about we put back the item and do somthing simaler to burnation staff,it informs somone and if its appropriet it can be changed.If not you die or the staff sais no!

Also pichu,why would I hate a fellow pichu fan for no reason?I do this type of stuff all da time!Im a impish guy.I go online in mario kart ds and host pipe plaza then make people go in a pipe which freeze there game or host nintendo ds and fire a red shell to make them fall.Either way i can hope that use a bullet bill or blue shell and thier game will freeze ^_^

And no I dont want anybody to get fired.My first choice was abwayax(the site admin,or is it ace91?) but pichu was online so I did it to him,but he didnt know I changed it.If he wasent online I would of done somthing to abwayax.

Yep,this prooves the theory all you guys have are wrong.OCTOBER FOOLS!Nobody has a grudge against you.Its ok to be paranoid but dont get overly paranoid,thinking everybody is against you.

ALSO!

I found my user title changed with a message saying stuff I really not am, and it was insulting some people. including Abwayax. I didn't read all of it. But I knew that message WOULD get me fired if I hadn't removed it soon enough.

So whatever it says on my custom title, I did not write it, and don't do or think whatever was on the message. And I think the change others' custom title item should be removed.

No that was barely a insult to abwayax.And couldent anybdoy tell the difference between abwayix and abwayax?xD

Well, I could be unpopular just because I just went from a normal member, to a Glitch Scientist, then to a Senior Admin in just a few months. Kinda quick, don't you think?

I thought u were a bit older 0.o
I may be a oldbie but I was away to much…
Congratulations on making admin!

edit:They know you wouldent do anything like that,as I said:Dont worry to much ;)

Date: 2006-10-03 17:16:03
Oh…….I'm dissapointed!
By my own post it means I cannot burn you for all eternity as you owned up…..Doh!
[glow=red,2,300]I WANTED TO BURN PEOPLE :'([/glow]

Well Actually I wont give the punishment…..Thats Pichu's job!

Date: 2006-10-03 19:28:47
Oh, no hard feelings. Just try to be careful next time, or you'll cause chaos, okay? :P

Date: 2006-10-03 19:46:32

Oh, no hard feelings. Just try to be careful next time, or you'll cause chaos, okay? :P

Chaos is my middle name ;D
If you want me to freeze ur game in mario kart ds by choosing a beta level let me know RIGHT AWAY!

Heh the japanese people are like "WTF!?!??HOW DOES HE DO THAT?" Becuase only nintendo knows about action replay!

Date: 2006-10-03 20:08:58
Hmm… should I go on Mario Kart DS to see a beta level?

Date: 2006-10-03 20:29:56
nahhht hey will litterally just crash ::)
You dont got the yoshi texture code,no it does NOT add textures.It simply tellsd the game the texture # is the 1 from yoshi circuit becuase without a texture set in the level it will crash both our gbas

also they are all texturless but I can make a vid ^_^

Ill face u in other levels such as tick tock clock though =D
Mostly waluigi pinball cuz waluigi is teh greatest mario charactor EVA!
MY FC IS

in other news

WOOT WOOT
I got mah ds lite cuz my ds broke!