Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

Project Phoenix board - Page 1

Project Phoenix board

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2010-09-22 19:17:29
Since the old site has been fully (enough?) deprecated in favor of GCLwiki, I propose the following changes:

Re: Project Phoenix board

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2010-09-22 20:19:11
No for two reasons.

The main site link on the index already goes to the wiki.  Project Phoenix is not complete yet and will not be so for a while.

Date: 2010-09-22 20:36:36
Ah, I didn't know it was not complete.

What's left to be done?  (Other than convert the *dexen to something more wiki-friendly, of course)

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2010-09-22 20:38:24
Well, the ultimate goal of the Project Phoenix is to make the wiki and forum seamless in design using SMF and MediaWiki modifications which will happen later this year when SMF goes final.  It has a year for a release date now.

Date: 2010-09-22 20:58:26
Oh good, I was hoping it wouldn't turn into Duke Nukem If Ever (which is also slated for 2011, but fat chance they won't blow that deadline as well).

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2020-03-06 12:55:40
*sorry for the bump hope this is OK* If anyone requests a particular article can add it for you. :)