Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

Suggestions Topic - Page 1

Suggestions Topic

Posted by: Raven Freak
Date: 2013-01-02 21:41:54
Forgive me if there is a topic to post suggestions about the wiki, but I didn't see such a thing. :P Anywho i've noticed the "Help" page is pretty much blank. I think there should be some content on this page as new wiki editors probably would want some sort of guide to help them. Also if anyone else has suggestions go ahead and post it here rather than starting a new topic. (As any project could use some great suggestions from time to time. ;)) And if there is another thread I overlooked please merge this topic with that one. :V Also could we add pages for each member group? I don't want to start adding pages that might not be suitable for the wiki. :V

Re: Suggestions Topic

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2013-01-02 23:57:52
On Firefox, a lot of the articles seem like large walls of text.
If we were to format better, like, say, split things off into sections at times or use bullet points outside of listing what we need to accomplish a glitch, it'd make an article a lot easier to read.

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2013-01-03 00:56:09
i swear to god last time i checked there was a forum suggestions board did that disappear into nothingness or

Date: 2013-01-03 00:58:25

i swear to god last time i checked there was a forum suggestions board did that disappear into nothingness or

Forum Suggestions or Forum Discussion?
Because Forum Discussion is below this board.

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2013-01-03 01:01:19

Forum Suggestions or Forum Discussion?
Because Forum Discussion is below this board.

i mean you could just put it in forum discussion i see them as the same thing but whateva this makes sense too. i'm not too worried about the wiki.

Date: 2013-01-03 01:03:56
In that case I don't remember any instance of a Forum Suggestion board.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2013-01-03 04:05:10
There's also a Lab ε board index category that existed at one time but then went poof… or did it?

Posted by: Raven Freak
Date: 2013-01-05 19:25:41
So seeing how i've been doing a bit of research on glitch Pokemon in foreign versions of Blue, Red, and Yellow will their foreign counterpart have it's own separate entry? I'm just curious to see if foreign glitches will be added to the wiki, as glitch Pokemon are slightly different in looks and behavior in different versions. (I can't add a new page to the Glitchdex since it's a protected page… :V)