Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

Celebi Glitch - Page 1

Celebi Glitch

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2006-11-10 17:21:20

Scared Fir3 : hmmm I do not know why.You should contact Abwayax. (there is a link on the 404 page)
YamiiDenryuu : Why is the "Celebi Glitch" page no longer there?

Please check this out.
Were you guys filtering the comments or something?

Re: Celebi Glitch

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2006-11-10 18:04:47
Half the documents have gone. We don't know what happened but both me and Ace couldn't save changes to the glitchdex due to this problem.
I think we will have to wait intill Abwayax appears. He will know what to do….(I hope)

Date: 2006-11-11 13:52:07
well we need to post this on the website then

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2006-11-12 06:49:48
I had a quick look at the documentation and it is completely blank. No Documents, and at the top it says still (Ace complained about this):

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\wamp\www\glitchcity\admin.docs.php on line 15

on the actual documents it says:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\wamp\www\glitchcity\scripts\docsys.php on line 62

What on earth has happened!

Others I found:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\wamp\www\glitchcity\scripts\docsys.php on line 204
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\wamp\www\glitchcity\scripts\docsys.php on line 181

Date: 2006-11-12 12:36:52
=[ ohno!

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-11-13 14:35:37
This has been going on since Friday? o_O