Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

"Affiliate" system? - Page 1

"Affiliate" system?

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2014-10-01 13:30:53
I think that it would be nice if we requested affiliation (sharing links) with Pokémon Speedruns wiki (Pokémon Speedruns wiki is a detailed wiki for Pokémon speedrunning, it describes some elements of glitches better than we do) and Zelda Chaos (a Legend of Zelda glitch site like our wiki). It would be easy to set up an affiliate system, because you can just edit MediaWiki:Sidebar and add an affiliates section.

I also think it would be nice to share links with iimarck.us, even though the site is not a wiki. There is a wiki there called haxwiki, but I think the main site and their forums are better known. Additionally, Blue Reflections once requested affiliation with us, but the site hasn't been updated since 2010, so I'm not sure if the owners are still active.

Thoughts?

Re: "Affiliate" system?

Posted by: OwnageMuch
Date: 2014-10-01 17:24:09
Additionally, Blue Reflections once requested affiliation with us, but the site hasn't been updated since 2010, so I'm not sure if the owners are still active.

If the site is still up then surely there is someone paying to keep it up.

Overall this sounds like a great idea to me!

Re: "Affiliate" system?

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2014-10-02 06:32:53
Yeah.

Thanks for your opinion :).