Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

Improving the homepage - Page 1

Improving the homepage

Posted by: ISSOtm
Date: 2017-01-20 01:24:51
The homepage doesn't link to wiki articles, except in the sidebar, which I find not that easy to browse.
I suggest we put some thing along the lines of "If you want to start browsing glitches, then here is the [[glitch list]]" right before "Want to help?"

[[glitch list]] should contain links to glitch categories, such as a "Browse per generation" section, a "Getting Mew" section, a "Catch'em all" section, etc.
I don't want to start working on the page unless it gets approved by the community.

Re: Improving the homepage

Posted by: Unused Trainer
Date: 2017-01-20 08:26:34
Yeah, i agree with you.

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2017-02-08 16:40:00

The homepage doesn't link to wiki articles, except in the sidebar, which I find not that easy to browse.
I suggest we put some thing along the lines of "If you want to start browsing glitches, then here is the [[glitch list]]" right before "Want to help?"

[[glitch list]] should contain links to glitch categories, such as a "Browse per generation" section, a "Getting Mew" section, a "Catch'em all" section, etc.
I don't want to start working on the page unless it gets approved by the community.

Thanks for the suggestion ISSOtm. I decided to go ahead and make the change. The main page now looks like this. :)

[img]http://i.imgur.com/SH53rgW.png[/img]

Posted by: ISSOtm
Date: 2017-02-10 07:22:23
I +1 the new look. Thanks ! (And good job ^^)