Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

Categorization - Page 1

Categorization

Posted by: Yeniaul
Date: 2017-01-22 13:46:39
I've got a list of categories that should be created and special properties that should be applied (if any). I've made a few already, but I'm putting this here so they can be seen, used, and/or created.

If I think up any more I'll add them, suggestions below would be appreciated.

Re: Categorization

Posted by: ISSOtm
Date: 2017-01-23 09:57:57
I don't quite understand why adding "GCL-found" and "not GCL-found" categories other than to say "hey, look at us ! We're quite good, eh ?"

Posted by: Yeniaul
Date: 2017-01-24 10:15:58

I don't quite understand why adding "GCL-found" and "not GCL-found" categories other than to say "hey, look at us ! We're quite good, eh ?"

Mostly for situations like "wait, who discovered that one?" or "Wasn't that found by a GCL member?"

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2017-01-25 14:46:39
We do that for some articles already (i.e. giving credit to the person who found the glitch) so I think it's a good idea. As long as we're not going to other websites like Bulbapedia and altering their Celebi Trick article to say "found by Glitch City Laboratories user Paco81". :)