Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

I have an idea... - Page 1

I have an idea...

Posted by: Stackout
Date: 2006-12-14 09:12:05
…and it'll help to expand our GlitchDex too.

Basically, I'll post back as soon as I've found one glitch in a Pokemon game we haven't checked for glitches yet – and this'll take a while because I'd need a ROM (which I think I already have :P), and a lot of Gameshark codes for it. The reason I'm not telling you the name of the game is because somebody else may ransack my idea and get all the credit - which I do not want to happen.

And for this to all happen, I'd need a while. I'll be reporting back in… could be tonight, could be tomorrow night, could be even later.

But it'll be a Christmas present for GCL at least - more glitches.

Re: I have an idea...

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-12-14 22:21:08
We're already going through Red/Blue, Yellow, Green, Gold/Silver/Crystal, and Ruby/Sapphire. Fr/Lg/Em are basically the same as R/S in terms of glitches. We don't have English D/P yet.

What else is there? Mystery Dungeon?

Posted by: ACE91
Date: 2006-12-14 23:27:10
There's also the Pinball games, Ranger, and various other spin-offs. Not to mention Stadium, Stadium 2, Colosseum, and XD. So there are some other possibilities.

Posted by: Stackout
Date: 2006-12-15 07:42:08
I was thinking of the TCG GBC game. I managed to get some pics of battling with Water Energy! Shame, they are on another PC so tonight I'll post them.