Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

Offline version of the GlitchDex - Page 1

Offline version of the GlitchDex

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2018-06-07 13:18:50
Attached below is a large PDF file of our entire English GlitchDex.

Hope you enjoy it. :)

Please excuse the wiki sidebar and top message on most of the pages.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AK66GysAFxiMcOdK5gHJXQPoMN-o1Z86/view?usp=sharing

Let me know if it's downloadable as I don't know for sure.

Re: Offline version of the GlitchDex

Date: 2018-06-07 13:51:31
Just realized I forgot the Generation II glitch Pokémon. Darn.
Will re-upload it shortly.

Edit: Reuploaded with Generation II glitch Pokémon

Posted by: flor12344
Date: 2018-06-08 02:30:48
remember to remove the side text

Posted by: Parzival
Date: 2019-02-13 21:53:46
it'd be cool to have something like Pokedex 3DS but with glitch pokemon in there too

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2019-02-17 22:32:50

it'd be cool to have something like Pokedex 3DS but with glitch pokemon in there too
It would! I think the debug patches could basically function as that on any handheld that could run them. I could see myself spontaneously wanting some sort of exposure to Gen 1 glitches at night and just deciding to throw a 4 4 Hy into my team and messing around with it.

Date: 2019-02-18 09:48:36

It would! I think the debug patches could basically function as that on any handheld that could run them. I could see myself spontaneously wanting some sort of exposure to Gen 1 glitches at night and just deciding to throw a 4 4 Hy into my team and messing around with it.

That would be amazing! :)

Date: 2019-02-18 11:13:05

i'm thinking more of an all-gen kind of thing, with selections for each gen and ordering by hex ID over pokedex number.

Date: 2019-05-03 11:14:53
https://github.com/ParzivalWolfram/DDexter-GCL

it's gonna happen, maybe

i need help tho so

anyone wanna pitch in?

Date: 2019-05-03 13:13:38

it's gonna happen, maybe

i need help tho so

anyone wanna pitch in?

Great idea! ^^ Thank you! <3 I'm not sure how edits (pull requests?) work sorry, but it's something I want to help with when motivated/in mood. May send them on Github or otherwise just the data to add here if you like?

Date: 2019-05-03 14:39:45

it's gonna happen, maybe

i need help tho so

anyone wanna pitch in?

Great idea! ^^ Thank you! <3 I'm not sure how edits (pull requests?) work sorry, but it's something I want to help with when motivated/in mood. May send them on Github or otherwise just the data to add here if you like?
You can see the folder structure, so if you wanna make a pull request, go for it. (You fork the repo, edit, then make a PR back to mine.)