Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

Stub list - Page 1

Stub list

Posted by: bwill11
Date: 2019-05-30 10:49:26
The list of stub articles is a mess. 95% of the entire list is GlitchDex, ItemDex, or other database entries. I think the database stubs should in subcategories like "GlitchDexFr stubs" or "MetascriptDex stubs" so the list is shorter and more organized, and easier to find stubs that can be fixed by the person going through the list. Also, a large portion of the remaining 5% of stubs seem complete. If someone can fix this, it would be a lot easier to fix stub articles.

Re: Stub list

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2019-05-30 11:57:00
You are correct…in hindsight. The issue with re-categorizing database entry pages now is that it would be way more trouble than it's worth, not really what should be a priority (unlike expanding stubs is). Luckily it's easy to look through the list while ignoring those as they all begin with "GlitchDex", "ItemDex", or "MetascriptDex".

As for a lot of them being complete, I looked through a handful and can't say I agree. Which ones were you thinking of?

If you wanted to add anything to them, please go right ahead. All help is appreciated.

Re: Stub list

Posted by: Parzival
Date: 2019-05-30 17:59:49
Power searches are your friend.

okay so it doesn't get some of them but gdi it's close