Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

Article about Pokémon "overleveled"? - Page 1

Article about Pokémon "overleveled"?

Posted by: Addri Trainer
Date: 2019-06-07 16:18:42
I thought about create a topic to talk about this. Months ago, I saw that in the wiki there isn't an article which talk about the Pokémon over level 100, being an interesant fact in the generation I games (I think that there can't be Pokémon overleveled in other generations). So, I thought in create a topic in the wiki discussion to discuss about creating an article which talk about the Pokémon level +100 (explanation, how it is possible, why exactly to level 255, almost all known techniques to get Pokémon overleveled (Mew Trick, Old man glitch, Pikachu off-screen glitch, ZZAZZ glitch… with links to their respectives articles in GCL as a references) and even the maximum stats of those Pokémon at his maximum level and if them learn attacks in 101-255.

This as first premise. What do you think? Do you consider in create an article about Pokémon overleveled? Thanks!  :D

Re: Article about Pokémon "overleveled"?

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2019-06-07 17:11:43
I don't think it's important enough. All that there is to know is that the maximum level is defined internally as 100 but that through glitches, the level of a wild Pokémon can be above that or that an existing one can be modified directly.