Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

Two errors on the site - Page 1

Two errors on the site

Posted by: bwill11
Date: 2019-06-23 16:33:09
Upon making changes to GlitchDexES/RB:255 (I've been doing research on Spanish glitch Pokemon) and upon trying to save changes I got the following error message:
[077f0a7313b09562a58c3e61] Exception caught: Main slot of revision 32958 not found in database!

I don't know what this error message means, so I took a screenshot to post on the forums about the error, but when trying to upload the screenshot it resulted in a completely different error message, showing up on its own page at https://glitchcity.info/wiki/File:Error_Messsage.png. Does anyone know what's causing the errors?

Re: Two errors on the site

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2019-06-23 20:39:06
I think the database is broken somehow. I'm looking at it.

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2019-06-25 06:39:53
Thanks for reporting this. :)

I just tried uploading a file and it worked for some reason.

https://glitchcity.info/wiki/File:Test.png

Umm, are you able to upload the error message now/is the above link working for you (or only for me/admins/etc)?

Date: 2019-06-25 11:34:07
The test file does work. However, the error from editing the GlitchDex still occurs. I also tried clicking edit source instead of edit, which immediately brings me to an internal error screen instead of bringing me to an edit screen of any kind, suggesting that there is an issue with the page itself and it has nothing to do with anything i'm doing. To test this, I tried going to edit and saving changes without actually making any changes, and sure enough the same error occurred. I'm also pretty sure the error is within the GlitchDex and not anything else, since I have edited unrelated pages, and those have worked.

Date: 2019-06-25 13:45:15

The test file does work. However, the error from editing the GlitchDex still occurs. I also tried clicking edit source instead of edit, which immediately brings me to an internal error screen instead of bringing me to an edit screen of any kind, suggesting that there is an issue with the page itself and it has nothing to do with anything i'm doing. To test this, I tried going to edit and saving changes without actually making any changes, and sure enough the same error occurred. I'm also pretty sure the error is within the GlitchDex and not anything else, since I have edited unrelated pages, and those have worked.

OK, thanks. ^^

Curiously, GlitchDexES/RB:255 comes up on a search for 0 'M , which seems to be the page you edited.

Clicking on that link gives:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iB0DIPM.png[/img]

Playing around with the visual editor, I got the message "Error loading data from the server: oldidnotfound: There is no revision with ID 0.. Would you like to retry?" I also found an error message which said revision 32958 (your revision) is not in the database, so I guess maybe the wiki partly thinks your revision doesn't exist. Perhaps given your edit was a visual edit according to the history, it's a bug with that?

Also re: File:Error messsage.png, I get an error message like this (which I wonder if is like what you meant?).

MediaWiki internal error.

Original exception: [315f5cbb6036ac529e185b99] /wiki/File:Error_Messsage.png MediaWiki\Revision\RevisionAccessException from line 1635 of /application/w/includes/Revision/RevisionStore.php: Main slot of revision 32959 not found in database!
Backtrace:
#0 /application/w/includes/Revision/RevisionStore.php(1671): MediaWiki\Revision\RevisionStore->loadSlotRecords(string, integer)
#1 [internal function]: MediaWiki\Revision\RevisionStore->MediaWiki\Revision\{closure}()
#2 /application/w/includes/Revision/RevisionSlots.php(165): call_user_func(Closure)
#3 /application/w/includes/Revision/RevisionSlots.php(107): MediaWiki\Revision\RevisionSlots->getSlots()
#4 /application/w/includes/Revision/RevisionRecord.php(192): MediaWiki\Revision\RevisionSlots->getSlot(string)
#5 /application/w/includes/Revision.php(697): MediaWiki\Revision\RevisionRecord->getSlot(string, integer)
#6 /application/w/includes/Revision.php(965): Revision->getMainSlotRaw()
#7 /application/w/includes/page/WikiPage.php(641): Revision->getContentModel()
#8 /application/w/includes/libs/objectcache/WANObjectCache.php(1277): WikiPage->{closure}(boolean, integer, array, NULL)
#9 /application/w/includes/libs/objectcache/WANObjectCache.php(1150): WANObjectCache->doGetWithSetCallback(string, integer, Closure, array)
#10 /application/w/includes/page/WikiPage.php(647): WANObjectCache->getWithSetCallback(string, integer, Closure)
#11 /application/w/includes/page/WikiPage.php(269): WikiPage->getContentModel()
#12 /application/w/includes/page/WikiPage.php(256): WikiPage->getContentHandler()
#13 /application/w/includes/actions/Action.php(98): WikiPage->getActionOverrides()
#14 /application/w/includes/actions/Action.php(156): Action::factory(string, WikiFilePage, RequestContext)
#15 /application/w/includes/MediaWiki.php(155): Action::getActionName(RequestContext)
#16 /application/w/includes/MediaWiki.php(777): MediaWiki->getAction()
#17 /application/w/includes/MediaWiki.php(517): MediaWiki->main()
#18 /application/w/index.php(42): MediaWiki->run()
#19 {main}

Exception caught inside exception handler: [315f5cbb6036ac529e185b99] /wiki/File:Error_Messsage.png MediaWiki\Revision\RevisionAccessException from line 1635 of /application/w/includes/Revision/RevisionStore.php: Main slot of revision 32959 not found in database!
Backtrace:
#0 /application/w/includes/Revision/RevisionStore.php(1671): MediaWiki\Revision\RevisionStore->loadSlotRecords(string, integer)
#1 [internal function]: MediaWiki\Revision\RevisionStore->MediaWiki\Revision\{closure}()
#2 /application/w/includes/Revision/RevisionSlots.php(165): call_user_func(Closure)
#3 /application/w/includes/Revision/RevisionSlots.php(107): MediaWiki\Revision\RevisionSlots->getSlots()
#4 /application/w/includes/Revision/RevisionRecord.php(192): MediaWiki\Revision\RevisionSlots->getSlot(string)
#5 /application/w/includes/Revision.php(697): MediaWiki\Revision\RevisionRecord->getSlot(string, integer)
#6 /application/w/includes/Revision.php(965): Revision->getMainSlotRaw()
#7 /application/w/includes/page/WikiPage.php(641): Revision->getContentModel()
#8 /application/w/includes/libs/objectcache/WANObjectCache.php(1277): WikiPage->{closure}(boolean, integer, array, NULL)
#9 /application/w/includes/libs/objectcache/WANObjectCache.php(1150): WANObjectCache->doGetWithSetCallback(string, integer, Closure, array)
#10 /application/w/includes/page/WikiPage.php(647): WANObjectCache->getWithSetCallback(string, integer, Closure)
#11 /application/w/includes/page/WikiPage.php(269): WikiPage->getContentModel()
#12 /application/w/includes/page/WikiPage.php(256): WikiPage->getContentHandler()
#13 /application/w/includes/actions/Action.php(98): WikiPage->getActionOverrides()
#14 /application/w/includes/actions/Action.php(156): Action::factory(string, WikiFilePage, SkinGCL3)
#15 /application/w/includes/skins/SkinTemplate.php(253): Action::getActionName(SkinGCL3)
#16 /application/w/includes/skins/SkinTemplate.php(448): SkinTemplate->wrapHTML(Title, string)
#17 /application/w/includes/skins/SkinTemplate.php(225): SkinTemplate->prepareQuickTemplate()
#18 /application/w/includes/OutputPage.php(2706): SkinTemplate->outputPage()
#19 /application/w/includes/exception/MWExceptionRenderer.php(136): OutputPage->output()
#20 /application/w/includes/exception/MWExceptionRenderer.php(53): MWExceptionRenderer::reportHTML(MediaWiki\Revision\RevisionAccessException)
#21 /application/w/includes/exception/MWExceptionHandler.php(98): MWExceptionRenderer::output(MediaWiki\Revision\RevisionAccessException, integer)
#22 /application/w/includes/exception/MWExceptionHandler.php(172): MWExceptionHandler::report(MediaWiki\Revision\RevisionAccessException)
#23 /application/w/includes/MediaWiki.php(544): MWExceptionHandler::handleException(MediaWiki\Revision\RevisionAccessException)
#24 /application/w/index.php(42): MediaWiki->run()
#25 {main}

After attempting to merge the page histories with a temporary page (via special page) and move that page to your page, I received a similar error. Fortunately, after a short while all the revisions mysteriously deleted allowing the page to manually be restored. :)

Can you try editing again (if you want) but through edit source please? I'll copy and paste the source data in case an error persists.

Just in case, do you see the equivalent of this now?:

{{GPInfoGenI
|name=0 'M
|frontsprite=Front: [[File:RB Charizard front.png]]
|backsprite= Back: [[File:RBY Charizard backsprite.png]]
|bulbapedia=None
|equivalent=[[GlitchDexES/Y:255|Q Í (Spanish {{CYellow|Yellow}})]]
|equivalentgen2=
|tcepokemon=
|namebytes=
|hexID=FF
|decID=255
|family=006
|markerbyte=
|flagseen=Seen Charizard
|flagown=Own Charizard
|typing=Fire/Flying
|category=99 9 9
|height=2.3m
|weight=52.3kg
|palette=
|catchrate=0x2D
|expgroup='''Medium-Slow''' [[File:03 Medium-Slow.png|250px]]<br>Experience at Level 100: 1,059,860<br>Experience at Level 255: 2,170,419
|expyield=0xD1
|basespritedimensions=
|frontspritepointer=
|backspritepointer=
|actualfrontdimensions=
|actualbackdimensions=
}}

{| class="wikitable"
|-
! [[GlitchDexES/RB:254| Previous glitch Pokémon]] !! Current glitch Pokémon !! [[GlitchDexES/RB:000|Next glitch Pokémon ]]
|-
| [[GlitchDexES/RB:254| 'M (FE)]] || '''0 'M (FF)''' || [[GlitchDexES/RB:000|0 'M (00)]]
|}

'''0 'M ''' is a dual-type Fire/Flying-type [[glitch Pokémon]] in {{RB}} (Spanish).

==Methods to obtain==
*[[Arbitrary code execution]]
*[[Equivalent trade glitch Pokémon]]?

Research is incomplete at this time

==Starting moves==
*Scratch
*Growl
*Ember
*Leer

==Evolution(s)==
Research is incomplete at this time.

==Pokédex data==
[[File:RB Dex FF ES.png]]

==Level-up moves==
Research is incomplete at this time.

==TM/HM moves==
*TM01 Mega Punch
*TM03 Swords Dance
*TM05 Mega Kick
*TM06 Toxic
*TM08 Body Slam
*TM09 Take Down
*TM10 Double-Edge
*TM15 Hyper Beam
*TM17 Submission
*TM18 Counter
*TM19 Seismic Toss
*TM20 Rage
*TM23 Dragon Rage
*TM26 Earthquake
*TM27 Fissure
*TM28 Dig
*TM31 Mimic
*TM32 Double Team
*TM33 Reflect
*TM34 Bide
*TM38 Fire Blast
*TM39 Swift
*TM40 Skull Bash
*TM44 Rest
*TM50 Substitute
*HM01 Cut
*HM04 Strength

==Base stats==
{{BasestatsGenI
|HP=78
|Attack=84
|Defense=78
|Special=85
|Speed=100
|HPL50Range=138-184
|AttackL50Range=89-135
|DefenseL50Range=83-129
|SpecialL50Range=90-136
|SpeedL50Range=105-151
|HPL100Range=266-359
|AttackL100Range=173-266
|DefenseL100Range=161-254
|SpecialL100Range=175-268
|SpeedL100Range=205-298
}}

{{stub}}

Date: 2019-06-25 15:58:31
Editing the page works now, even with the regular edit button.

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2019-06-25 19:35:32
Now can I admit how funny I found it that opening that "Error_Message.png" actually throws an error message, in text? :P

Thanks anyhow. :) It's good to see some are still interested in adding to the GlitchDex. I suppose it might be best to avoid the visual editor for now, at least until we're sure errors like this won't happen.

Date: 2019-06-28 11:44:58
Got the actual image now! :)

https://glitchcity.info/wiki/File:Error_message.png

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2019-06-28 12:08:29
Thanks for the report.

The database has been updated and this issue should be resolved but let me know if it happens again. Thanks

Date: 2019-06-28 13:50:57

Thanks for the report.

The database has been updated and this issue should be resolved but let me know if it happens again. Thanks

Pleasure