Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

The master glitch directories - Page 1

The master glitch directories

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2019-12-08 13:25:46
Is the purpose of these to give a brief summary of each point of interest in a given generation, like something between the list of pages in the category and looking at each page individually? Is there a line between which pages would be included and which wouldn't?

I'm a bit torn on whether they're necessary or not, but I'd be pleased to help with them if there's a clear idea of what purpose they should serve and how they should look.

Re: The master glitch directories

Posted by: bbbbbbbbba
Date: 2019-12-08 21:08:45
I don't see the point of them, either. I guess they are what happens when our categories are polluted by all kinds of garbage, and people want to make something slightly more useful…

Re: The master glitch directories

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2020-03-06 12:58:14
These were meant to be (always incomplete) lists of all glitches. However, you're right; we have the categories Generation I glitches, Generation II glitches (…) etc. already for this.