Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

could i become a staff member? (Bluelatios) - Page 1

could i become a staff member? (Bluelatios)

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2007-02-15 21:49:19
i think it would be pretty awesome if i was a member! i like the GCL website a lot! i could be of some help since i am working on getting info on glitches found by using emulator cheat codes for R/S (preferably the walk through walls code) its cool to contribute stuff to the sites you love ;D. i might also get snapshots of certain glitches for the site if anybody wants me to!

Re: could i become a staff member? (Bluelatios)

Posted by: Papa Doc
Date: 2007-02-16 00:00:07
GO AHEAD AND TAKE SNAPSHOTS,(WOULD LIKE TO SEE GLITCHES IN R/S)
IT WILL BENEFIT THIS SITE

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-02-16 00:03:50
What most of the staff did before becoming staff is contributing heavily to the site; i.e. becoming Valued Contributors. Then they become an active, well-known member of the forums, and then I welcome them to the staff.

I appreciate your enthusiasm Bluelatios, but you don't necessarily need to be staff to help. Perhaps once you become an active valued contributor to the site, then we'll talk about a staff position.

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2007-02-16 13:33:19
okay, i can wait before you decide to make me a member. by the way, you might want to check the emulator stuff submissions because i posted my video! i had to travel from glitch to glitch by foot because i couldnt find a "fly without a pokemon" code to use, but i  think that can be fast-forwarded by pressing the spacebar while viewing the movie on VBA.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-07-14 13:11:45

What most of the staff did before becoming staff is contributing heavily to the site; i.e. becoming Valued Contributors. Then they become an active, well-known member of the forums, and then I welcome them to the staff.

I appreciate your enthusiasm Bluelatios, but you don't necessarily need to be staff to help. Perhaps once you become an active valued contributor to the site, then we'll talk about a staff position.

Well now that Bluelatios has become a Valued Contributer, we can start talking about tihs again.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-07-14 20:09:08
Yeah, I think bluelatios might be a good staffer.

Date: 2007-07-15 20:10:13
He might, just, I think that this topic is braking the rules.

i think it would be pretty awesome if i was a member! i like the GCL website a lot! i could be of some help since i am working on getting info on glitches found by using emulator cheat codes for R/S (preferably the walk through walls code) its cool to contribute stuff to the sites you love ;D. i might also get snapshots of certain glitches for the site if anybody wants me to!

Isn't their a rule that says not  to ask for a staff position?

Posted by: Don Watermeleon
Date: 2007-07-15 20:14:33
Personally, I think I would make an excellent staff member. Or at least a head of security. But anyway, congratulations to BlueLatios for earning a valued contributor title.

Date: 2007-07-15 20:19:15
You tried to usurp, and you think you can become a staff member?
I don't think so.

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-07-16 10:35:51
Actually, I think I should make him an admin ;)

Date: 2007-07-16 11:11:48

You tried to usurp, and you think you can become a staff member?
I don't think so.

Hm, I don't quite remember the time I tried to usurp GCL. Could you please refresh my memory on that?

Nonetheless, thank you Newo. I vow to perform in my upmost duty as one of the Administrators on GCL.

Date: 2007-07-16 11:17:50
Wait, I should ask opinion of others before I do this.

Date: 2007-07-16 11:19:47
xD Well, I already know what they're going to say. But anyway, thanks for the brief time I was made Admin. It was a life-changing event.

Date: 2007-07-16 11:21:32
Well, It does prove that you aren't as evil as people say you are…..well….probably.

Date: 2007-07-16 11:23:12
Meh, people just don't like me and prefer to spread rather rude rumors about me. But I really don't care all that much. They're all probably just jealous.  8)