Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Writing

Pokemon Volcano Version!!! - Page 1

Pokemon Volcano Version!!!

Posted by: Glitch King Missingno.
Date: 2007-03-11 01:12:16
An adventure that leads to new regions…

[size=10pt]Prologue[/size]

Michael Prima is a 12 year old boy who lives in Volcano Town, a village in the Relisaint Region. He lives with his mother, Lorelei Prima, and his sister, Darcy Prima. On Michael?s tenth birthday, he receives a Mudkip from Heoen Region?s Famous Prosser Birch. He trains his Mudkip, and it evolved into an unexpected Pok?mon: Icestomp. Michael was surprised because Mudkip usually evolve into Marshstomp, and then Swampert. His Mudkip evolved into a Icestomp. He trained it more, and it evolved into a Glacier. He got a Golem from His Uncle Bruno for Christmas one year, and it evolved into a Pok?mon called Rocky, which is his strongest Pok?mon. One day, he decides to go on an adventure with his two Pok?mon.

[size=10pt]Chapter 1: The beginning[/size]

It all started one hot August afternoon in Volcano town. Lorelei was running the Pok?mon center, while Agatha, Lorelei?s friend, ran the Pok?mon mart. Michael went over to his friend Gold?s house to see if he was home. There was a note on his door?

?I?m out traveling now. Please wait until I come back. Gold.? 

?Gold?s never home?? said Michael. ?I wish he would get back from traveling. I know! I?ll go on an adventure with my Pok?mon too! I?ll go to the volcano and Defeat the great Venom!?

And So Michael set off to defeat Venom at the Volcano.

[size=10pt]Chapter 2: Journey to the volcano[/size]

Michael exited the village through the east gate. The valley he entered was called Volcano Valley. It was called this because it led to the dark Volcano where Venom Rested.

?This valley is burning! Oh, Duh. Glacier! Let?s cool off this valley! Use Frozen shield!? Michael said, calling out Glacier. Glacier stood about as tall as Rocky and had no problem keeping Michael cool in the Burning Magma stream.  Many wild pok?mon tried to stop Michael, including Magmar, Torkoal, and Flarebitt, Michael made his way to the Volcano.

?A warp gate? Why is this here?? Michael wondered aloud. Suddenly, the path before the Volcano burst! ?Kaaak!? Michael jumped backward, away from the volcano. ?Guess we?ll have to go around.? Michael said. He went to the warp gate he saw earlier. ?Look out, Venom. Here comes Michael Prima!? he said as he entered the gate.

[size=10pt]Chapter 3: Venom, Master of the Volcano![/size]

Michael entered the volcano cautiously, still not letting down Glacier?s Frozen Shield. A large snake slept at the back of the volcano. ?Venom!? Michael Shouted, trying to wake up Venom. Sure enough, it worked. ?VENOM!!!!? Shouted the Pok?mon. Venom could talk, but it usually said its name. ?WHO GOES THERE! VEN!? Venom bellowed.

?Michael Prima. But you can just call me, Your Defeat!? Michael said. Venom was not pleased. ?YOU WISH TO CHALLENGE ME?!?? The large snake roared. Michael gave more signs and called on Rocky and Glacier. He also sent out his 3rd Pok?mon. ?Redgell! I choose you!? Michael called. Redgell was an evolution of Ditto. Venom spit a green jet of venom at Glacier, piercing the frozen shield. ?Kaaak!? Michael gave a series of attack commands to his Pok?mon, forming a fierce line of combos. ?RESISTANCE IS LOW? CANNOT TAKE MUCH MORE? VENNNNN?? Venom growled, ?Yes! We?re weakening him! Redgell! Use Thunder!? That did it. Venom went down. But Venom got up again. ?hunh???? Michael didn?t understand. How could Venom get up after he was slain by Redgell?s thunder?

Venom made the rocks in the room into one path that led to him.

?HAIL TO THE SUCESSOR? VEN?? Venom said. ?AS PROOF OF MY DEFEAT, I SHALL GIVE YOU THE RED STAR I WAS GUARDING. IT WILL MAKE YOUR POK?MON OBEY OUT IF THEY ARE UNDER LEVEL 20. I WILL ALSO OPEN THE GATE OF JOURNEY FOR YOU WHEN YOU ARE READY FOR IT. IT TOOK A LOT OF COURAGE FOR YOU TO TRAVEL TO MY DOMAIN AND DEFEAT ME. I ADMIRE YOUR COURAGE. I SHALL JOIN YOUR TEAM OF POK?MON. VEN? IT IS WITH GREAT PRIDE THAT I GIVE YOU THIS STAR??

And so, Michael, Venom and his team left for Volcano town.

[size=10pt]Chapter 4: Michael?s 15th birthday[/size]

Three years later, in Volcano town, It was Michael?s 15th birthday.

Lorelei spoke to Michael later in the day. ?Michael,? She said, ?You know you?re now old enough to join the elite 4? You don?t have to, but If you want, you can be the 1st member?? Michael sighed. ?Mom, you?ve been asking me all day. All right. I?ll join if I can be the champion, but I can?t now. I was going to Gold?s house later.? He said. Lorelei approved his choice and left. Michael also left for Gold?s house.

Michael looked at the door. There was a note. It was different than the one he had red 3 years ago. It read: Gold?s Travel route: Moon town, Dark forest, Static tower, Silver Valley, Frozen plains, Black mountain, Final path, Return to Volcano town.

Michael was upset. ?Crud. He?ll be out forever. I may as well? Wait. I could follow his route!? he said. He snatched the note from the door.  Michael heard something behind him. He turned and saw Venom slithering towards him.

[size=10pt]Chapter 5A: Journey
[/size]
Venom stopped near Michael, ?IT?S TIME.? He said. Michael nodded. He knew that he would have to travel through the gate of Journey one day. Today, it was time. Venom took Michael to a pool near the end of the path. ?THIS PATH WILL TAKE YOU TO MOON TOWN IN THE GORIENT REGION. THE AREA IS FAR AWAY FROM VOLCANO TOWN.  IF YOU GO THERE, YOU MAY NEVER SEE THE PEOPLE OF THE RELISAINT FOR MANY YEARS? ARE YOU READY?? Venom said. Machael nodded. Maybe I can find Gold? he thought. He dived into the pool, and was set for his journey.