Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Writing

Missingno. Gazette: A Glitch Newspaper! - Page 1

Missingno. Gazette: A Glitch Newspaper!

Posted by: Glitch King Missingno.
Date: 2007-03-12 00:43:24
Article 1: Letter L destroys Battle Tower!!!
Article 1: Letter L destroys Battle Tower!!!

It has been reported that the Battle Tower has been destroyed by a Tetris Block Like Glitch at the Battle Frontier at night using Sky Attacks & Water Guns. No one knows how this happened. "How Did this Happen?" Says a trainer. We Interviewed Professor Oak. "I Don't Understand. I was just Petting my Pikachu and the tower collapsed!" says Oak. We also Interviewed Brock of Pewter City. "I can't decide who is prettier. Nurse Joy or Officer Jenny!" Says Brock, but this doesn't help the situation any. Officer Jenny can't find the culprit. "I can't find the culprit!" Says Officer Jenny. Possible suspects are Cassidy, Butch, Jessie, James, and Professor Oak. "What? Why am I a suspect?!?" Says Oak. Oak was seen talking to Scott, the Frontier's creator. It has also been reported that the 7 Frontier Brains have been reported missing, and no one can reach them. Professor Oak was seen in all seven Frontier Spots. Giovanni, Leader of Team Rocket was questions. "Bring me Pikachu, Glitches… And this time, Don't screw it up!"

There you have it! Giovanni told the glitch pokemon to capture a Pikachu, and they destroyed the battle tower instead!

*Do not read attacthed item, it is the incomplete version*

Re: Missingno. Gazette: A Glitch Newspaper!

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-03-12 01:10:06
That's a newspaper article? A single sentence?

Re: Missingno. Gazette: A Glitch Newspaper!

Posted by: Glitch King Missingno.
Date: 2007-03-12 01:12:18
No, I forgot to add the actual article. It's fixed now.