Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Writing

Pikachu DJ - Page 1

Pikachu DJ

Posted by: Mini Mew
Date: 2007-09-13 05:00:07
[size=20pt]PIKACHU DJ[/size]

Yo I?m Pikachu. I am a DJ. Every Saturday at midnight when everyone is asleep except a few people, I leave my Pok?ball to go to the nightclub called Night-time Mew. On Sunday, I sneak away from my owner Sakura so I can drink two glasses of beer and play pool for 2 hours, because I am the champion. When I get home, Sakura smacks me on the bottom for sneaking to the caf? called the Beer Ducks and makes me clean up the WHOLE house & the bad part is that we live in a mansion that?s very, VERY big. When I?m finished I loose half of my pocket money, which is bad, because I am saving up for the new, game called ?Robin The Boy Scout Slayer?. On Mondays, I have to go with Sakura to do the shopping at the Mega Store. I always admire the electronics section because I like seeing the new video games. When we get home I cause some mischief like putting fake dung in Sakura?s shoes, but the fun stops when Sakura finds out, she sticks me in the laundry and hides the keys in the bucket under the sink, but I found where she hid it, so I can go to the caf? without Sakura notating and drink 4 glasses of beer BEFORE she does the laundry. When I get home I sit in the laundry like nothing has happened as she does the laundry, she picks me up and said, ?You are a good Pikachu? and puts me besides my Pok?ball. She picks the Pok?ball up and throws it at me and the Pok?ball catches me. On Tuesday The Arcade store is open so I can play all sorts of games and go to the caf? and drink ONE glass of beer, because that the day when Sakura uses the beer machine (to see how many beers I?m drinking) The beer machine said ? SEVEN BEERS? and Sakura smacks 17 times on the butt. I said ?Ouch!!!!!!!!?  And Sakura sends me to my room for the night. On Wednesday I went to drink 13 beers at the caf? so that Sakura?s friend Aximili is coming over & he is allergic to BEER!!! So I go back home and to see Aximili faint because of my beer, so when I go up to him just to say ?hi? and he faints on the very soft sofa. Sakura gets the beer machine out and it explodes because of my friend MissingNo; He had super glitched it so much that it malfunctions so when Sakura pushes the ?on? button it explodes in a cloud of smoke so she got very angry and tried to catch me but she slips on a fresh piece of dog poo and landed face first on the kitty litter where there was 15 piece of kitty poo and she got a piece in her mouth! When all of the random stuff happened, I scamped to the door because the local footy was on at 9.30 PM! And I knew that if you don?t come early, ya miss out! I was fortunate that the ticket seller, Brigitta was stupid so I can get the ticket for ♪1 even that a ticket costs ♪20!!
TO BE CONTINUED

Re: Pikachu DJ

Posted by: jacob and drew glitchmast
Date: 2007-09-17 16:11:39
cool

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-09-17 21:26:33
This is sooooooo funny.
Make another!

Posted by: Mini Mew
Date: 2007-09-20 03:02:09
Okaay, but its going to take me a while to make a chaper (it because I don't on Microsoft Word so oftan…) :-\

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2007-10-01 17:38:32
lol its rather absurd but THATS WHY ITS FUNNY!!!!!!! besides, I'm the type who likes random absurd stuff :P. gee, I need to think of my own thing to write sometime…

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2007-10-13 14:53:03
Hahhaa!!!
Pikachus+Drinking=HILARIOUS! xD
Love it