Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Writing

XD003's First [Published] Story - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2: Afterblow - Page 1

XD003's First [Published] Story - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2: Afterblow

Posted by: XD003
Date: 2008-05-02 10:17:36
Meh <_< Out of boredom, I'll post the first 4 chapters to my story. I hope the rule of double posting dosen't apply to this. By the way, Dont ask when im posting the next chapter, could be soon if I get few of those questions, could be never if it's demanded from me to post the next chater.

It was a sunny and bright day in Treasure Town, as it always was. The birds were singing, the skies were clear, it was another perfect day. I remember that day as if it was yesterday….
Chapter 1
The Festival
    My name is Andrew, a former human from the future that became a pikachu because of Darkrai's plot to get rid of me, and my partners name was Andros, a Totodile. He was my closest friend, and was always there for me. We've been through the good times and bad times, the present and future. Nothing would break us apart.
    We were asleep, as it was early morning. However, Chimecho, the Wigglytuff Guild?s team assembler, rang its bell loudly to wake up all of Treasure town and the guild. We awoke with a groggy look in our eyes because we had no idea what was going on, and wondering why we were awoken so early. So, we walked to Treasure Town to find out what was going on.
    When we arrived in town, everyone was gathered in the center; even people from the guild were there. We saw Chatot, the Guild's head of intelligence, and decided to ask him what was going on. Calmly, we walked up to him and said "Good morning, Chatot. Do you know what's going on?" Chatot turned around and replied "Good morning Andrew and Andros. I'm not surprised you don't know what?s going on" he said calmly, then continued "It's a festival welcoming 2 Royals to our town". Andros and I were intrigued, and wanted to find out more, so I asked "Just who are these two Royals?" Chatot was stunned at that and replied "How could you not know. Well, it can?t be helped. They are Lady Destiney the Gardevoir and Sir Riron the Gallade. They visit town to town trying to find the perfect Exploration Team in each town, and it so happens we are the next town to be visited." Andros and I got even more interested, so we decided to stick around and watch the parade.
    It was a few hours into the start of the parade, when we saw a carriage in the distance. It was a golden carriage, being lifted by 4 Kirlia's using Psychic. Only when the carriage got into town, did we get a full view of the passengers. There was a Gallade with a black head plate, and a Gardevoir with black hair, and a blue chest plate. I stared at the Gardevoir with my mouth wide open, starting to drool even. So many thoughts went through my head. I watched as the carriage passed through the city up to the Wigglytuff Guild, where everyone in Treasure town rushed to… I, however, remained behind. Andros, who was already ahead of me, called out to me ?You coming Andrew?" I snapped back to reality and replied "Yeah, I'm coming." Even then, thoughts still rushed through my head as I rushed up to the Guild. This was the beginning of many new things to come…

Re: XD003's First [Published] Story - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2: Afterblow

Date: 2008-05-02 10:20:54
    I rushed up the stairs to the guild as fast as I could. When Andros and I arrived at the guild, the entire town was blocking the entry path inside. Andros asked me "How do we get inside now?" I replied as honestly as I could "I wish I knew". While we were watching the crowd try to force their way in, one of the Kirlia opened a window from the side, and used Psychic to lift us inside. It was then, when we had our first up close experience with Lady Destiney and Sir Riron…
Chapter 2
Encounter
    When we had our first encounter with them at the Parade, we never actually imagined to get this close to one of them, let alone both. It seemed that up close, they acted like normal pokemon, and not descendants from a royal family. Sir Riron said to Wigglytuff, the guild master, "This is one fine establishment you have here, very interesting. Wouldn?t you agree, Lady Destiney?" Lady Destiney replied softly "Yes, it is." The sound of her voice sent a cold shiver down my spine, it sounded so pure. Yet, at the same time, it sounded so weak.
    Later that day, the Guild members went about their normal work, as did Andros and I. By that time, the entire town returned to its normal occupations. Before we left for the dungeon we took a mission for, I accidentally bumped into someone. When I looked up, it was none other then Lady Destiney. It took me a few seconds to grasp what just happened, but when I realized what did happen, I got down on all fours and begged for forgiveness over and over. She replied faintly and with a small chuckle "It's ok. There was no harm done. Just try and be a little bit more careful next time, ok?" I replied swiftly saying "Yes Ma'am"
    As she walked off, I had a strange feeling, one I hadn't had in a long time. I got dizzy and my head started spinning; it was a Dimensional Scream, a vision of the past or future. In this Dimensional Scream, I heard a female voice crying out saying "Someone, anyone, please help me!" and a stern male voice "There is no one around to save you now my precious". The Dimensional Scream ended, leaving me saying to myself "Who were those two people. Both voices sounded familiar, but I just can?t place my finger on it" Standing there in the Guild's middle floor, Andros kept calling to me asking if I was alright, I said I was. Still, I couldn't shake that thought… Who was that in my vision, and why did it sound so familiar. I knew I wasn't going to get any answers today, so I went about my normal duties.

Date: 2008-05-02 10:23:11
    The next few days, after my vision, went by smoothly. I completed Missions as if nothing happened, however, I still wondered just who it was that was in my vision…
Chapter 3
The Quest
    A few days later, everyone in the Guild was assembled for an announcement by Sir Riron and Lady Destiney. Gathered on the bottom floor, they made the announcement with Sir Riron saying "Today, Lady Destiney and I will be exploring the Mysterious Jungle, in hopes of finding one of the 7 Treasures, a Grass Cornet, which is said to be guarded by the legendary Mew." Everyone in the Guild wanted to accompany them, however they couldn?t, so Lady Destiney said "If we need help, we'll ask for it via telepathy" We all understood and had no objections.
    When we were dismissed, Andros had to go do something in town, so I stayed behind and watched as Lady Destiney and Sir Riron prepared to leave. When I looked at Lady Destiney's face, it looked like she was bruised badly on her face. However, the cut bruises looked like them came from a blade… similar to those of a Gallade. That was when I started to get suspicious; Was Lady Destiney the one hurt in my vision, and was Sir Riron the captor? I needed to know answers.
    I decided to ask Lady Destiney how she had gotten that bruise on her face when she was alone in her room. I walked up to her, and said "Good Afternoon, Lady Destiney." She turned her head slowly and looked at me with a sad face and replied "Good afternoon to you as well". I wanted a direct answer, so right away I asked "Lady Destiney, how did you get that bruise on your face" He sad face got worse as she turned her head away from me a bit. Feeling confused, I asked her "Is everything alright?" her reply came softly and slowly "I'm fine, but, I can?t tell you how I got this bruise. I hope you can understand." At that moment, my suspicion grew higher, but I replied "Yes, I understand fully. I was just worried about if you were ok or not. I'll take my leave now" As I started to walk out, she said "Andrew, I must warn you though." I turned around and looked at her, and she continued "Not everyone is as nice as they seem…" In a heartbeat, I knew what she meant, so I replied "I'll keep myself safe. Please try and keep yourself safe as well" I started to walk away again, and she said happily "Thank you for caring about me…" The warm voice that sent cold shivers up my spine had returned, and I replied "Anytime…"
    A few minutes later, Lady Destiney and Sir Riron left the Guild for the Mysterious Jungle. However, before they left, I quickly touched Sir Riron, in hopes I could get a Dimensional Scream to work. It didn't work, and they walked off. Just about two hours later, we heard no telepathic contact, so we assumed everything was going well for them. A few moments later, we received a telepathic contact from Sir Riron saying they were ambushed in a Monster House earlier, and that they fought off the attackers. They also mentioned they were on the Twenty-Seventh floor, and almost at the end. It was when the contact ended… that I got a Dimensional Scream…

Date: 2008-05-02 10:24:20
    …The vision was way more clear then before, and I could see everything and more as well. I saw Lady Destiney on the ground, in pain, screaming for help. And standing over her, her captor was none other then… it was… There was no time to waste; I had to save her…
Chapter 4
The Rescue
    I sped out of the guild as if it was on fire, with my feet going as fast as they could. I had to make it to Mysterious Jungle before it was too late. In all, there were 30 floors, however, according to the message, Lady Destiney was on the 27th floor. I couldn't be afraid, or else I'd fail. I made my way through hordes of Pokemon to get to floor 27, where my target awaited.
    I heard the piercing cry of a Gardevoir nearby and shouted "Lady Destiney!" I ran to where I heard the scream, and hid behind a wall, watching what was going on first. I couldn?t believe my eyes, all along I was right. "Come now Lady Destiney, quit making this harder then it already is" said the male voice. When I got a close look at the male, I recognized him… it was Sir Riron. Lady Destiney replied weakly "Just leave me alone, please. I never did anything to harm you.".  "You say you never hurt me, but you tried to run away from me. That hurt my feelings" Sir Riron said sarcastically, and continued "Now let?s go, and no more fussing this time". I started to walk from behind the wall, over to them, and heard Lady Destiney say to him "Someone, anyone, please help me!" And Sir Riron replied sternly "There is no one around to save you now my precious". Lady Destiney shut her eyes as he was about to attack her with his blade once more. But I stepped in, and grabbed the blade with my own hands.
    Lady Destiney opened her eyes, and wondered why she wasn?t attacked yet. She looked up, and saw me, standing in front of her, holding Sir Riron's bladed hand in my own hands. She screamed weakly at me "Andrew, why are you here!?" I replied to her by saying "I came here to help you. To protect you" she wanted to know why, I told her, and while still fighting that blade back "The answer should be obvious.." As I pushed Riron back with a thunderbolt, I asked Lady Destiney if she was alright. She said slowly "No. But with someone like you protecting me, I will be" I smiled, and glared back over at Riron with an angrily look forming over my face now. Somehow, he had vanished from where my attack threw him. In an instant, he was right behind me, with his bladed arm to my neck. My breathing got hard, and I slowly looked down at the arm which was nested too close to my neck for comfort. I started thinking "Was this where it was going to end? Am I going to die here?" Lady Destiney, who was reading my thoughts, had telepathically replied "You must stay strong, Andrew. Otherwise, Riron will get the better of you" After hearing that, ai cold shiver was sent up my spine from her voice, and I then knew exactly what to do.
    Riron, who was smirking at the time, asked me "Ready to die, intruder?" I replied with an angrily like response "Nah. But, I do have to wipe the floor with you now." "Eh?" Is all he said, as I launched a powerful Thunder Wave, paralyzing him, making him unable to move all but his mouth. I crawled out from under his arm, and went behind him while he said "Damn you!" I launched a thunder attack, sending him flying through the air, and into a wall. He got up weakly, and vanished from all sight, so I assumed he fled. I turned around to help Lady Destiney up, when suddenly, I was struck from behind with a Slash attack. That move nearly KO'd me, and I almost fell to the ground. Lady Destiney was shouting "Please Riron, stop this!" He replied angrily "No, I won?t. He barged in on us both, so now he'll pay with his life!" Lady Destiney called out to me "Andrew, Run away. Just go! If you don't, he'll surely kill you!" I didn?t know what to do in the position I was in. But, running away was not an option. Riron was about to Slash me again, when suddenly, I had an idea. Unable to watch, Lady Destiney shut her eyes and heard Riron say to me "Say goodbye intruder". When she didn?t hear any gut splashing sound, she opened her eyes and looked. In the nick of time, I caught his arm once again. He told me smugly "Trying that trick again won?t work." I smiled deviously and told him "I?m not doing that trick again. I?m doing this." I rammed into him hard using a Slam attack, sending him to the ground, in a defeated and knocked out pulp. I weakly walked over to Lady Destiney, and held my hand out to her. "Ready to leave" I asked her. She nodded slowly but happily, but soon after, I blacked out.
    When I awoke, I was near the outside of Mt. Bristle, riding on Lady Destiney's back. She said softly "Oh good, you're awake." I was still groggy after the blackout, so I asked "How did we get here?" She responded "After you blacked out, I carried you out of the dungeon, and through the areas, on my back. I even healed up most of your wounds." "You did all that for me?" I asked shockingly, and she replied with a simple yes. At that reply, my face turned red at the instant. I sighed and told her "Thank you for helping me" she was quiet for a few minutes, and replied "Anytime…" I had a small smile on my face after all that. A few moments later, we finally saw Treasure Town among the horizon. I couldn't wait to be back home, but I had no idea what was expecting me when I got back…

Date: 2008-05-02 11:17:00
Even though we could see it, Treasure Town was still a very long ways away. It was about 1 or 2 hours of a walk to get back. I had a few things lingering in my mind, questions, to be exact, and only Lady Destiney could answer them?
Chapter 5
The Truth
?Lady Destiney? I said in a calm voice, and she said ?Please, call me either Destiney, or Dest for short, and what?s wrong?? I smiled, and said softly ?Well, Dest, I?ve been wondering?? I paused for a moment and then continued, ?Why did Sir Riron attack you?? Destiney stopped moving and asked ?I can trust you, right?? I replied swiftly ?Of course you can, I?d never tell a secret.? She smiled and said, ?Good, because you cant tell anyone this, not even your partner…? I nodded slowly and told her to continue, ?Well? she said, ?The truth is? I?m from the future? I stared at her in disbelief. I couldn?t believe it, there was someone like me, someone who was from the future. She continued, ?Both Riron and I are from the future? I couldn?t believe what I heard; both her and Riron were from the future. I didn?t know how this was related to my question though, but the next thing she said blew me away. ?Sir Riron, he was, and still is, a sexual assaulter? When I heard that, I became enraged, and I wanted to murder him. Destiney continued ?In the future, he was a wanted criminal, yet his parents bailed him out of trouble every time. However, one day, his parents vanished, and he had no more protection. So he kidnapped me and took me to the past.? My ears must have been deceiving me. Riron was this evil? I snapped then and shouted ?why didn?t you stop him then!?? She was silent for a bit. After about five minutes I said ?Sorry for yelling, it was rude of me? She said softly ?It?s alright, I understand why you?d be mad. I did try to stop him, however, he overpowered me with the team he had formed in the future.? I asked curiously, ?Team??? she nodded and said ?Yes, a team. Team BlackLust was their name. A group of 7 outlaws that represent the 7 deadly sins.? I was shocked and pissed at the same time. ?I can?t hear anymore?? I told her. She told me ?That was all there was to say anyways.?
We started moving again, and were almost back at Treasure Town when she said ?Don?t tell anyone about mo or Riron being from the future. You may tell the other parts, but not anything about us being from the future. I don?t want people knowing that.? I replied softly ?That was what I planned to do? The rest of the trip back to Treasure Town was a silent one. When we finally reached the Guild, there was a huge commotion. When we got inside, we couldn?t believe what we saw?

Date: 2008-05-05 10:39:36
Ya know, I expected people to be silent, but this is starting to remind me of my Brawl Misheard Lyrics more and more now… Dead silence. I'm not expecting an *Immediate* reply, but cmon, 3 days later and nothing yet =/
Well, things happen on their own corse of time I guess. Also, chapter 6 is being worked on as we speak, for those who *care* anyways.

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2008-05-05 12:01:19

Ya know, I expected people to be silent, but this is starting to remind me of my Brawl Misheard Lyrics more and more now… Dead silence. I'm not expecting an *Immediate* reply, but cmon, 3 days later and nothing yet =/
Well, things happen on their own corse of time I guess. Also, chapter 6 is being worked on as we speak, for those who *care* anyways.

GCLF people apparently don't like replying to stories that much.

Date: 2008-05-05 16:52:13
They're lazy bums! *shot*

Date: 2008-05-05 23:52:03
Lady Destiney and I walked into the Guild and down to the bottom floor, hoping to receive a warm welcome back. However, what we saw put us both in shock…
Chapter 6
The Arrest [Part 1 maybe]
"How'd he get here!?" I snarled loudly and pointed at what everyone was gathered around; Riron, who was sitting on one of the beds. Destiney told me to calm down and telepathically told me "It's like him to try this." Riron spoke up and said "Well, for your information young one, I was defeated in the Mysterious Jungle while trying to protect Lady Destiney from harm." I yelled loudly "That's a lie!" Riron stood firmly and claimed "How would you know. You only got there after I was defeated" I roared loudly "That's a damn lie! You were trying to rape Destiney!" The whole room was in shock. Chatot piped up and said "Why would a member of a royal family do that. I'm sorry, but I just can?t believe that." The whole Guild, as hard as it was to believe, took Riron's side. I saw a smug look on his face, and knew right away that we were defeated in trust, and no less, by someone they knew for a week at most!
Andros, who was silent the whole time, started to talk "I believe Andrew. He wouldn?t lie. There is nothing to ever be gained from lying." Andros was sometimes the smarter of the two of us; his words made the Guild start to waver in their decision. Riron, who was starting to get worried, said "Come on, why would I even attempt to rape Lady Destiney?" A voice from the back said "I have something to say" Everyone turned to the voice who spoke, it was Destiney. Chatot said "Well, go ahead. Speak up." Dest started off stuttering, but softly I told her to say it. She nodded in agreement and said "It's true, Sir Riron… He tried to rape me" Everyone was in shock, and Riron stood there, his mouth gaped open, but she continued "If it wasn't for Andrew, I would have probably been raped, and far worse."
The Guild turned and glared angrily at Riron, who was laughing smugly at the time "So what if I did try to rape her, nothing's going to happen to me." Everyone glared at him, and I bellowed angrily "You sick sadistic bastard!" Riron continued laughing and said "Shut up you little twerp." He glared at Destiney and teleported behind her "Now come with me my precious and we'll finish what we started earlier." She yelled at the top of her lungs "No! Now get away from me!" She pushed him down and ran to my side. "Get back here you little bit-" He started to yell, but was blasted from behind by a thunder wave.  The move came from Officer Magnezone, and said "Bzzt, Sir Riron, you are under arrest for the attempted rape of Lady Destiney, Bzzt."
[Chapter 6 End - To be continued in Chapter 7]

Date: 2008-05-12 10:36:06
    The whole guild looked at Magnezone, who was floating in the air near the entryway. Riron stood up from getting knocked over by Magnezone's Thunder Wave, and tried to regain his words. This was when the fight for his arrest began…
Chapter 7
The Arrest [Part 2]
    "BZZT, Sir Riron, you are under arrest for the attempted rape of Lady Destiney, BZZT" Riron had regained full control of his body. "Oh, come on." he said in a sarcastic tone "What makes you thinks that you can catch me, the leader of Team BlackLust. I've eluded capture before and I will again!" Riron teleported out of the Guild and into the town, where Magnezone and I took chase.
    He fled into the very outskirts of Treasure Town, and ran to the Beach. We ran from dead end to dead end, and I just about lost hope… until we heard the faintest cry of a Krabby from the beach. By the time we got there, it was already sundown, and the sky was red in light. When we got to the Beach, there was a Kingler lying on the ground, defeated. Standing in front of it was Riron, who had no sign of fatigue. Magnezone told him "BZZT, there is no escape this time, we have you cornered, BZZT" Riron chuckled deviously "Cya suckers" He was about to teleport away, when Magnezone buzzed "BZZT, Now Kirlia! BZZT" In a flash, a blue barrier surrounded them, and made it impossible for Riron to teleport away. "dammit" is all he said. From behind a rock, a shiny Red and Blue Kirlia appeared.
    I immediately recognized her "Aren?t you the Kirlia that helped me into the Guild that one day?" The Kirlia turned to me and said in an annoyed tone "The names Gia, try and remember it" I nodded quickly and she turned back to Riron, who was laughing menacingly. Riron told Gia "You think you can stop me with a puny barrier like this one? You must be joking" She grinned and told him "It's not meant to keep you in, it's meant to keep you from escaping, If you try to leave, you will arrive back in the future, where hundreds await your anxious return" Riron was speechless for a bit, then said angrily "You little bitch. I'll make sure you suffer." She smirked at him and replied "Thanks for the compliment, Crime Lord Riron"
    Magnezone and I stood there and watched as Gia charged forward to Riron and heard her yell "You'll pay for trying to hurt Dest!" He pushed her aside, but she arose to her feet and lunged forward again. Riron, this time, let his Sword arm try to block her, but she was ready. She pulled out her own sword, and held it against his arm. "Seems we're still evenly matched" he said displeased, "I thought you'd at least be more of a challenge" She smirked at him, and used a Psychic blast, and increased her power, which made her able to knock Riron over, and sent him into a state of paralysis. She walked over to him, and held the blade to his neck. "It's over, Riron." she said to him calmly. He replied, barely able to move "On the contrary my dear. The battle has just begun." Magnezone picked him up with Magnemite's help. The entire time we were walking back to the Guild, I wondered what he meant when he said that.
    We arrived at the Guild when it was nightfall, and everyone was waiting for us. When we got inside, they were happy to see us unharmed. Dest ran over to me and hugged me tightly. When she did that, my entire face turned red. About 30 minutes later, Magnezone walked out of the guild, with Riron captive. I finally thought this was all over… I didn't know how wrong I was.
    On a far away cliff, watching over Treasure Town, were 6 figures, not visable in the night sky. The first voice said "So how we going to bail the boss out this time" the voices all murmured, but one spoke up "I have a plan…" They all laughed deviously, and vanished into the night filled background…

Date: 2008-05-12 10:38:12
    It's been months since Riron's capture and thrown in prison. Since then many things happened. Destiney joined our team, which I was shocked when she asked, the Guild got new recruits (Those kids have no idea what they are in for), and Andros evolved into a Croconaw. But, what was set to happen over the next few days, not even a vision could predict…
Chapter 8
The Revelation
    At the time, Destiney accompanied Andros and me on all our missions. Her protector, Gia, always stalked up if we liked it or not. Whenever Dest got in trouble, Gia and I always rushed to her aid. It was one day, however, that I got in trouble, badly, and Andros was already defeated. Dest, who was the only one left, defended me until I could arise to my feet and help her out.
    About two days later, Dest invited me to a small outing, just herself and me. I had so many feelings flooding through my heart; it was like a bullet train with all its speeding around. When I arrived at the location, she told me to take a seat. I was sweating a bit, but it was hardly noticeable. We started eating, but most of the time, I was gazing at her. After we finished eating, I asked her "Dest, how come you told me to come here. I know there had to be another reason then to have lunch." She remained silent for a bit, turned her face, which was slightly red, and replied softly "I wanted to spend some time with you Andrew. Is that ok?" I turned a small bit and replied to her question "Of course it?s ok" She smiled softly, and gazed into the clear blue sky. At that very moment, a voice popped into my head, it was Gia's voice. She was using telepathy to tell me "Go on ahead Andrew, tell her your feelings" I responded nervously via the telepathic link "What if she laughs at me, I don?t want to risk our friendship." "She won?t laugh. I promise you Andrew, she wont laugh." she assured me that, so I pondered what I'd do…
    Nearly ten minutes later, I finally worked up the courage to speak. "Dest" I started to saw, which made her turn around and look at me. She softly replied "Yes, Andrew?" I gulped nervously and stuttered. She asked "Andrew, what?s wrong?" I was nervous, but had to reply "I'm fine… It's just…" My words started jumbling up like crazy, afraid of her possible reaction. Suddenly, I felt dizzy, and fell over. She rushed to my side, and helped me up. She asked "Are you alright" I nodded slowly, and gently said "Dest…? Again she asked what was wrong I said softly "There's something I have to tell you…"  She looked at me with confused eyes, and had no idea what I was talking about. "Better yet, I'll show you what I want to say…" I slowly leaned to her face, and she smiled at me knowing exactly what I was going to do. Softly, I moved her hair out of the way, and passionately kissed her on the lips, and I was quite shocked when she accepted the kiss, and kissed back. I wrapped my arms around her as much as I could, and she did the same. Telepathically, she told me "Andrew, I love you." I responded softly, and happily "Dest, I love you too". After about 5 minutes, we broke the long kiss, and we both smiled at each other. She embraced me for a long time, and held me close. I smiled so big, it took up nearly half my face. Dest pointed to the nearby forest, and giggled a bit. I knew what she wanted, and just lucky enough, I wanted the same thing. We walked off into the forest, where a new beginning began…

By the way, dont ask for what happens after that, because I cant write anything like that.
Chapter 9 takes place after that "event", and It's being written as we speak.

Date: 2008-05-13 17:33:40
            That day two days ago was the best day of my life, I felt like nothing would bring me down. Nevertheless, as always, I was wrong. What I heard sent a shockwave through me, full of anger and self-determination?
Chapter 9
The Ambush
Act I Finale
          ?It?s them, Andrew. They?ve shown up, Team BlackLust?? was all Dest told me that day back at our Team HQ. Hearing the name BlackLust left a scornful taste in my mouth. ?Ugh. Do you mean those outlaws lead by Riron?? She nodded slowly and I groaned, ?Why?d they show up now?? She said, ?They?ve issued us a challenge out of the ?goodness of their hearts? or so the note says? ?I want to put an end to put an end to that gang for good!? I yelled loud enough to even be heard in town. ?Where does it say to meet them?? She nodded in agreement, and told me ?The note says to meet them at?? She went dead silent for a moment there, so I asked her ?What does it say, Dest?? She started to say slowly ?It says? to meet them at? the location of where Peril Cave would be?? I had no idea what Peril Cave was, so she told me ?Peril Cave, in my time, is where Pokemon went for high-edge training and Top-Level missions. In addition, it?s also used as a ?disappearing? spot for Pokemon. Its how it gained the infamous name Final Dungeon? I stared at her, wide eyed, scared for my life. But I had to be brave, like all other times: "We will go to that location, and we will defeat that gang, ad we'll do it together. Understood?" She smiled happily and nodded.
The next day we set off to Peril Cave, to stop Team BlackLust once and for all. We had no idea what to expect from them, so we kept our senses sharp. The scenery of the location made us feel no better then before. Dark clouds filled the pale sky, rockslides occurred every few minutes, and the ground was all torn up with craters and huge ditches. We looked at each other, nodded, and walked into the cave. The inside of the cave was no different, if not worse, then the outside. We walked down the long corridor, where at the end, a shadowy figure stood, staring straight at us.
"Why hello there." The figure said "Welcome to Peril Cave, the hideaway for Team BlackLust" The figure stepped out of the shadows and revealed itself to be a Persian. But this was no ordinary Persian; Instead of having a normal red colored gem, it had a pure blood red shaded gem, and it's fur was decorated with black, wavy streaks. When we went into attack position, he laughed and said "Oh don't worry, we'll fight soon, but right now, I have a proposition for you." Out of curiosity, I asked "What do you mean by proposition?" The Persian told us "I'll be full out direct, let us snatch Riron from the prison, and we'll let you walk out of here, no harm done at all." Both Dest and I, shocked at what he asked, yelled out "No! Never! Not in a million years!" The Persian smirked and laughed deviously "I'm always a man of my word, too bad you didn't take up the offer. Now, you will face the consequences" We re-entered attack position again, but out of nowhere, we were slammed into the wall, and rendered unconscious. The last words I heard were "Quick, pick them up and take them out to the designated location."
While unconscious, Persian was talking, sadly I couldn?t understand a word he said. They arrived at the location, and threw us in a ditch, where we lie there unconscious. It wasn't until hours later that we had awoken. We looked around, and used teleport to escape from the ditch. The Wonder Map had no information on where we were. "Where do you think we are?" asked Dest. "I wish I knew…" I replied. We walked forward, hoping to find some hint, some clue, some idea, of where we were.
Meanwhile, back in Treasure Town, Team BlackLust had arrived at the town entryway. Persian led the group into the town, stealthy: "Don't worry, Riron. We will free you from your imprisonment"
Act I End

Date: 2008-05-17 00:02:55
I'm starting to question if, when I write it, I'll post Act II here.
Due to the lack of feedback, I'm leaning to no…
Over a week, and only one reply. Bah.

~XD003~

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2008-05-17 15:16:23
Post it, it only involves a simple copy and paste.