Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Writing

Yami's Random Story 32. 18+ (18 or over, it'll be graphcial.) - Page 1

Yami's Random Story 32. 18+ (18 or over, it'll be graphcial.)

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-19 23:37:32
(I have too many stories, but this if my current one, is still being worked on. The chapters will be long, and it will contain, swearing, and sexual nature. Read at your own risk. You have been warned. I will translate at the end of the first chapter, I use Japanese names, and Japanese words.)

Chapter One - The Abusive Spirit. Part I.
-Domino City Ryou's House-
''Get up!'' Shouting can be heard, from one house, a very late evening, where a tall male with silvery-white longish hair, with a blue stripy shirt, pale blue jeans, with white socks is glaring down a similar version to himself, who also is wearing the same type of clothing as the one who, is whimpering with pure pain, while bruising, covering all over his arms, a black eye, on the right side, a cut lip, and a few light bruising on his face, while holding in side to protect his himself from the taller male, who glares so harshly down at the other. ''You are so fucking, worthless! Hell, I can't even tall you my fucking Hikari!'' The younger one, didn't say anything, as he was whimpers in pain, from the harshful kicks to his ribs, as the other just snorts and shakes his head. ''Cowardly, Hikari, you truly are.'' The other, picks up his Hikari, by the collar of his shirt, as the other's soft brown eyes, meet with the other's harshful brown eyes. ''Your so weak, it's disgusting! I'm a shamed to call you my, Hikari.'' The younger looks down with tears building in his eyes, and the other just laughs. ''See what I mean? By Anubis, Ryou, are you are so fucking pathetic!'' Ryou's brown eyes flickered, as he felt so angry yet he feared the other, quite much, as he's stronger then Ryou, so Ryou's final nerve, snaps, then he finds strength in his weakened arm to slap the other, who was kinda suprised, by Ryou, who was a bit shocked as well as he swallowed, so the other didn't really move much with the blow, so he just laughs, with his eyes shadowed and a small trickle of blood runs down the right side of his mouth still laughing so he licks away the blood and grins. ''Nice, but try harder!'' The taller figure, raises his right hand to hard to slap Ryou, too hard, and Ryou, tries to get away, but the other has a too strong grip on Ryou's shirt, and Ryou looks at the other with his eyes flickering, and tears stream down his face. ''I…'' ''Hmm? You have something to say, you weakling?'' Ryou, looked down with his eyes shadowed, working up the courage to fight back. ''I'm fucking tired of you!! I'm fucking, sick of you hurting me! I'm sick of you, sick of you, the abuse for no fucking reason you fucking bastard Bakura!!'' Bakura, blinks twice, with pure shock in his eyes at his Hikari's harsh words, and he knew Ryou, is normally calm yet so gentle, not the once for violence, nor swearing but, there just there was a very different version, of Ryou, that Bakura had never seen before. ''Oh, you do fight back?'' ''Just get out! Get the hell outta my house, and my life!!'' Bakura laughs evilly, as normal. ''No way.'' Bakura narrows his harshful brown eyes, then he slams Ryou, into the wall near him, causing Ryou to scream in pain, and tries to get away from his crazy Yami, but isn't able to get free from his grip. ''You'll never, get away from me.'' Ryou, just lets his tears run down his face, and onto Bakura's right arm, while Ryou shakes with sobs and from the pain in the back of his skull and his back so Bakura, looks at Ryou, but his mind slightly drifts away and a small image comes to Bakura, thinking of his Hariki, in a funny way, so Bakura sharply snaps out of it bright red so he growls and drops Ryou to the floor and vanishes off to the Sennen Ring, upstairs so Ryou lays there crying from the agony until he passes out. The next day, comes and Ryou, groans in pain, when a knock on his front door is heard so Ryou weakly opens his eyes and slowly moves them to the front door. ''Hey Ryou! You up yet? We'll be late for school.'' Ryou, blinks so he didn't want his friends to see him like this, so he waited until they were gone, so they start walking away from the door, and Ryou gets to his knees then he stands up so he goes into the lounge, and carefully opens the curtains, to see his friends walking away and they go around the corner, and he sighs with relief, since he cared so much for his friends but he didn't want them to see them in the state he is in so Ryou, ignores the aches and pains from last nights beating, so he goes upstairs to get his uniform on, and he goes into the bathroom once he has his uniform on and he cleans himself up so it wouldn't look so bad, so then he gets a brush and carefully brushes his silvery-white hair and makes sure his right eye is covered to hide the thick marking, and he looks into the mirror, and frowns when he can see old and new bruising on his face, old and new on his arms, his body, so Ryou zips up his school coat, with the Ring, hidden underneath, so he goes downstairs, finds his black school bag, goes to the hall, puts on his shoes then he opens the front door, walks out of it, and closes it and locks the door, so he places his house key back into his uniform's coat, and he goes to school.

-Domino High School-
Ryou, finally makes it into school, a bit late, so he quietly goes into his first class, ignoring the others, until he heard the teacher. ''Ryou? Your late.'' Ryou, swallows so he turns around with a smile. ''Gomen nasai, Mrs.Takeuchi. I accidentally, overlspet my alarm didn't do off.'' Ryou carefully bows to her who gives Ryou, a sceptical look, but lets it slide. "Very well, you may sit down." Ryou bows his apology, to her again so then he sits down with his face buried into his hands. 'I was late again, because of…' Ryou, lightly sighed when he can feel Bakura a sleep within the Ring, so he'd be safe until he wakes up and starts, scaring or threatening Ryou, to what he'll do to him later when he gets home. So, the bell rang and class began, so Ryou, as normal is writing away, and he stops when he was sure he felt, movement, within the Ring, but it was only Bakura moving so Ryou, calmed himself down and went back to work, when Ryou's friends looks at him with worry, then back at each other, so Ryou, ignores their looks of concern, and concentrates on his work, trying to block out Bakura. The bell goes off, and all the students, put all their work into their bags, then they stand up, and they walk out of the door to their next class, so Ryou was walking down the hall while some are at their lockers, when Ryou heard his name being called. ''Ryou!'' Ryou, stops walking so he sort of turns around facing his friend, who has tri-colored hair, that's violet-purple, jet-black, and golden blonde, with wide purple eyes, and has the same uniform as Ryou, and Ryou smiles. ''O-hayo, Yuugi-Kun.'' ''Morning Ryou. You don't seem to look good, are you okay?'' Ryou smies. ''I'm fine. Just fell down the stairs, that's all.'' ''Mmm, if your sure?'' ''Hai, Yuugi, I'm fine.'' ''Well, okay.'' They started walking to their next class. ''How's Yami?'' ''He's fine, just over-worked again…'' ''Again? I think Kaiba's pushing him too hard.'' ''I know, but Kaiba never listens.'' ''Quite true.'' They walk into their next class, and it begun. Yuugi, sat there watching and listening to the teacher, when Ryou was next to him, so Yuugi sighs. ''/Yami?/'' ''//Fucking bastard, baka Kaiba.//'' Yuugi had to keep himself from laughing. ''/I can hear you, you know./' ''//Yuugi!? What the hell are you doing?! You'll get into trouble, if your caught, day-dreaming, because your talking with me.//'' ''/Haha, I was worried about you./'' ''//Worry about me later, get back to work.//' ''/Demo…/'' ''//Talk to me, when your not in class, okay?//'' ''/Sigh…fine./'' ''//Good.//'' Yuugi, started writing, when Yami had blocked Yuugi out to stop him from getting into trouble, so Yuugi sighs and Ryou, sits there, listening, but also making sure Bakura hasn't awoken yet, but he hasn't so Ryou raises a small smile of relief, and starts writing, to keep up, so Ryou looks down at his papers, and ends up trying to think, but soon comes up with the answer and goes back to work. An hour later, the bell rings, and the students, end up talking to each other, well most are while packing their work away, and they leave their stuff where it is, and they leave the classroom and go outside for a while. Ryou and Yuugi sit under a large oak tree, while Ryou is watching the other students play games, while Yuugi looks up at the sky, trying to get a hold of Yami, but isn't have much luck and is started to get worried, but Yuugi blinks a bit when he felt, anger flow through their mind-link. Ryou looks at Yuugi. "Doushite Yuugi?" Yuugi shakes his head and looks at Ryou. ''Oh, it's Yami. He's kinda mad about something.'' ''Oh? What's upset him?'' ''I dunno, he's not answering.'' ''Hmm, maybe it's best to give him sometime to calm down.'' ''I suppose your right…'' They look up at the sky, but they look down when a girls voice his heard. ''Hey guys.'' Yuugi, doesn't respond, since he's trying to get a hold of Yami, and Ryou looks up again. ''Oh, O-yaho Anzu.'' Ryou, responded to her a wee bit coldly, than he normally would respond. ''What's gotten into you, Ryou?'' Ryou doesn't look at her, after what she did before, and nearly cost her, her life, when she really mad Yami, so pissed he came from work, by the Puzzle, right at Yuugi's school when they were outside, when she hurt Yuugi and Ryou, quite bad, and Yami stood for it no more. He, gave her such a dangerous warning, she'd never went near Yuugi, nor Ryou, for about three years, even now she fears the Pharaoh, of Egypt. She pouted as normal like a spoiled child and walked off, so Ryou shakes his head. ''Any luck?'' ''No, not yet.'' ''Give him some time, Yuugi.'' ''Yeah, your right.'' Ryou smiles, and checks on Bakura who's still sound a sleep so far, so the bell goes off and they all go back inside, for their third class, so in the next class, Ryou, appears to be struggling a little bit, but doesn't show it, and goes back to work, when the teacher is ranting on about all sorts, that no one could give a flying fuck about, but they still had to do the work, so Ryou, is working when a small paper note lands on his deck, so Ryou keeps his head down, since he's in the back so it looked like he was working, so Ryou, quietly opened the note, and read it, and it was a note from Anzu, but Ryou narrowed his brown eyes, and put it into his pocket to ignore it and picked up his pencil and goes back to working. The bell soon goes off, and the students, all leave, to lunch so Yuugi, is finally able to get a hold of Yami, who's still very pissed. ''/There you are, I've been trying to get a hold of you./'' ''//Don't even ask.//'' ''/Why?/'' ''//…..//'' Yami doesn't respond and Yuugi blinks. ''/Yami?/'' ''//Y'know what? When it's the 18th of March, remind me to get a fucking hammer!//'' Yuugi tries not to laugh, and Ryou looks at him. ''/Yami!/'' Yuugi hears Yami laughter, through their link. ''//You wanted to know.//'' ''/Not when-/'' ''//Well then, don't ask stupid questions, because you'll get funny answers, from me.//'' ''/Your evil, did you know that?//' ''//I already knew that, Yuugi. Whoa!//'' ''/Yami? Are you okay? Yami!?/'' ''//Ouch.. my head…//'' '/Ohh, God, are you okay?!/'' ''//Y-yeah I think so…//'' ''/You don't sound it./'' ''//…Just the pain talking…//'' ''/What happened?/'' ''//It's nothing.//'' ''/Yami…/'' ''//I just, fell and hit the back of my skull, I'm fine.//'' ''/How'd you do that?/'' ''//…I'll explain later, when I murder Kaiba.//'' ''/Don't you dare./'' ''//Believe me, it's very tempting… Anyway… I'll see you later. I think.//'' ''/Go easy.//'' ''//I'll try.//'' Ryou looks at Yuugi. ''What's up?'' ''Huh? Oh, it's Yami. Something's happened and he's sort of hurt.'' ''Is he okay?'' ''He said he's fine, but I don't know.'' ''I'm guessing Kaiba, struck again?'' ''It wouldn't suprise me, in the least.'' Yuugi shook his head. Ryou, smiles but looks down and his eyes lightly widen when he felt Bakura awake, and he laughs. '//Now, what should I do later…//'' Ryou swallows hard, and tries to hide his fear, and lowers his head. ''//Throwing you off the house, sounds fun, but I can't since I'm not bonded to the Ring, but I still need you, so that's out of the question. Torturing sounds good.//'' Bakura laughs and Ryou looks down. ''Ryou?'' Ryou doesn't respond, so he gets up and bolts, to the roof of the school, and Yuugi is about to give chase, but doesn't, since Ryou might want to be on his own, so Yuugi, looks at the door with total worry, but tries to let it slide. Once lunch hour was over, all the students, went outside, and Yuugi, is sitting under the tree again, but watching the sky and Ryou sits next to him, quiet. ''Ryou?'' Ryou, looks at Yuugi with a forced smile. ''Hai?'' ''What happened to you earlier?'' ''Oh, gomen I just wasn't feeling too well.'' ''Are you okay?'' ''I'm fine.'' Ryou knew he was lying but he couldn't put his friend in harms way, so Ryou looks at the sky still able to keep his markings hidden, so he lets out a small sigh watching the clouds in the bright blue sky. ''Heard anything, from Yami-Kun?'' ''Iie, nothing.'' ''I'm sure he's fine, just working.'' ''I know, even Jiichan, is starting to worry about Yami.'' ''Aren't we all, starting to?'' Yuugi nods and watches a few birds in the sky, fly through the clouds then out. The bell rings, and the students, go back inside the building, and to their final classes, so Yuugi, was on his own, this time since Monday's Ryou has another class. Yuugi, writes down notes, like the teacher asks, and so he listens to her, talk about, Yami's homeland, and that puts a smile on Yuugi's face, as he always wanted to learn about Egypt, so he'll finally get the chance, but after all Yuugi is living with an live Egyptian, back at home, but Yami doesn't remember much about his past, yet he has his memories, but some parts that are best forgotten Yami, says, so Yuugi, listens about Yami's home, and some became shocked, when she started talking about Yami, the Game King, who is still unbeaten, and they all look at each other with some shock, but Yuugi just smiles, and takes notes, without slacking off, or day-dreaming like normal, since he'd be talking to Yami, but Yami has him blocked, to try and calm himself down, who must be still burning with anger. Yuugi, is writing things down about Yami's past, since most did ring some bells to Yuugi, but Yami might be able to fill in some of the gaps, if he can remembers. ''Class, I'd like your attention, for a moment onegai.'' Everyone stopped and they all look at her. ''Now, for this, you'll all be able to get the chance, to fill in some gaps, by the Pharaoh, Himself.'' The other's look on in shock, and she continues. ''I know this sounds quite surprising, and exciting, but I'm sure the Pharaoh, would be glad to help out, with any questions you have. I know we wouldn't normally do this, but since this is the most important, grade you all want to ace through, since learning about Egypt, is the hardest, to learn, so if we all can, tomorrow, be on our best behaviour, I'm sure the Pharaoh, will be gladly to be here, to help us.'' ''Does he really live?'' She smiles. ''Of course he does. Who else would be, the #1 Duelist?'' Yuugi smiles. 'So true.' They all look at each other then, they all cheer as Yuugi smiles. 'I hope Yami doesn't mind.' The bell rang, the final time, and the other students pack up their stuff while some are talking about, really seeing the Pharaoh, of Egypt, himself, so Yuugi, is over the moon about it, so he leaves the class, and goes over to Ryou, and laughs. ''What was that all about?'' ''They're all excited about meeting Yami.'' ''Wow, that's a rare threat, for them.'' ''Yeah, but I'll have to talk with Yami, about it.'' ''Yeah, I'm sure he won't mind.'' ''True. Hey, why not come home with us, for a while?'' Ryou smiles but frowns. ''Gomen nasai, Yuugi, I've got too much work to do.'' ''That's a shame.'' ''Gomen nasai, I really am.'' ''Ah, it's fine. It's okay.'' ''You sure?'' ''Of course.'' They both smile so they leave out of the front entrace, and they started walking, then go their separate ways home.

-Kame Game Shop-
Yuugi cames it to his house, so he looks to the left a bit and see's Yami's red jeep's here so he smiles and is glad that Yami's home early, for once so Yuugi opens the front door walks inside and closes it behind him. ''Jiichan, I'm home.'' Yuugi looks up and he smiles. ''Welcome home Yuugi.'' ''Arigato, Jiichan. Where's Yami?'' ''He's in the lounge, but be careful.'' ''Huh? Is he okay?'' ''He's okay, just a bit angry.'' ''Okay.'' Yuugi carefully takes of his school bag, with his boots so he walks into the lounge, and he smiles, and sitting there is a male with tri-colored hair, with crimson-red hair, with jet-black, golden blonde, and the golden blonde appear to stick up and they sort of mix with the red and black, but at the moment the back of the other's head is covered by his right hand with an ice pack, so Yuugi quietly walks over to the other, who's watching the T.V. with narrowed crimson-red eyes, who blinks and moves his eyes to the other. Yuugi blinks so he looks at the other, from his eyes who's sort of watching Yuugi must moves his eyes back to the T.V., so Yuugi looks at the other again, who has a angry expression, but in away that is his normal everyday expression, so he looks down to the black collar, resting around his neck, so he moves down to his black leather coat, and his shirt but he has his coat on, so Yuugi moves down to the other's black leather pants, with his legs crossed but his left arm rests on his left thigh, and Yuugi sees that Yami doesn't have his boots on his time, so he has no boots on just his socks then he darts right back up to his crimson eyes. ''Yami?'' Yami, blinks and looks at him again. ''Hai?'' ''Are you okay?'' ''Hai, I'm fine.'' ''What's with the ice?'' ''Remember when I told you, I hit my head?'' ''Yeah?'' ''That's why I got ice, to the back of my head.'' ''Let me look.'' Yami, carefully moves the ice off his head, and Yuugi walks around the couch and is standing behind Yami, and he carefully places his right hand on the area, and Yami, snarls a bit, and Yuugi, carefully moves his hand over the ice-feeling area, and Yami snarls more. ''Ow, what are you doing?'' ''Gomen, just making sure, you didn't do any other damage.'' ''If I cracked my head open, I'd be in hospital, not at home.'' ''Ah, got a point there.'' Yuugi let his hand rest on the back of the coat for the moment, so he watched Yami leans forward a bit, and he stands up, so Yami, holds the lower collar part on his coat so he carefully pulls his coat back to it comes off his bare shoulders so Yami, moves his arms back and his coat slides down his arms so Yami, catches his coat and puts it on the back of the couch for now and sits down, and puts the ice back, to the back of his head, to ease the pain, and swelling. ''Are you going to be okay?'' ''Hai, I'll be fine.'' Yuugi sat down next to Yami. ''Um…'' Yami, looks at him. ''Doushite?'' ''It's about school…'' ''Something happened?'' ''I mean, tomrrow, our school, wants to…met you, since we were doing your homeland, and there's so many gaps, even the teachers, can't fill in, so would it be okay, if you came with me tomorrow, to help us, pass?'' Yami blinks, for a moment, a bit unsure. ''Hmm, I don't know.'' ''Onegai Yami, it'll mean a lot to us, all.'' ''I'll think about it.'' Yuugi started giving Yami, the "chibi eyes" so Yami turns away. ''Stop that.'' ''Aww, come on, onegai?'' ''Yuugi, I have work, and you know that.'' ''Hai, but at least you can get away from Kaiba, for the day, right?'' 'Hmm, I guess he's right.' ''I guess.'' ''So, will you do it?'' ''Well, I suppose.'' ''Arigato Yami!'' Yuugi put his arms around Yami who laughs. ''Arigato, Yami, this will be great.'' ''For you maybe.'' ''Oh, what about your tan?'' ''Don't worry about that, just let me deal with things, later, alright?'' ''Okay.'' Yuugi smiles and Yami, lightly shakes his head, so Yami again stands up and he goes into the kitchen, so Yuugi gets up and follows.

-Domino City Ryou's House-
When Ryou got home, the house seemed dark, so Ryou, quietly closed the door, and he looks about, so he turns on the lights, and swallows when standing there, leaning against the stair rail, is Bakura who narrows his eyes. ''I've been waiting, Ryou.'' Ryou doesn't look at Bakura, so he takes off his shoes and puts his back by his shoes and Bakura narrows his eyes, since Ryou appears to be trying to ignore him, so Ryou, unzipped his coat, and he took it off, and he put in on the coat hanger, by him, and he's about to walk past Bakura, but Bakura had a hold of Ryou's right shoulder, so he drags Ryou back, and doesn't look up at him. Bakura, narrows his eyes so he picks Ryou up by this throat, who tries to get away. ''Never, ignore me, when I'm talking to you!!'' Ryou looks away, so Bakura, slams Ryou into the wall causing him to scream in pain again and he has a hold of Bakura's wrist who laughs. ''See, how weak you are?'' Ryou doesn't respond, so Bakura, puts his left hand into his left jean's pocket and gets out something, and is appears to be a switch blade, and Ryou's eyes widen, with fear, so Bakura, smiles, and he turns it round and lightly presses it to Ryou's wrist who, gritts his teeth in pain, and Bakura held it tight and he sharply moves the knife that cuts Ryou's left wrist, but the wound isn't too deep, so Ryou cries in pain, so when Bakura moved it, he caused blood to flicker onto the wall, so Ryou's right arm falls to his right when Bakura got him to let go, so Bakura, smiles and held it to his wrist and again sharp and quickly, slashes his wrist, again with blood flickers up the wall and onto his blade, so Bakura laughs and drops the blade so he he held up Ryou, ago and he threw him to the ground, so weakly tries to get up, but Bakura, narrows his eyes and he sharply kicks Ryou, in the left side causing him to scream louder in pain, but he was lucky he didn't break any ribs, so Ryou clutches his ribs trying to curl up into a safe ball, where he'd be safe but he was in too much pain, and teams run down his face like a waterfall, so Bakura snorts. ''Fucking hell Ryou, you're like a girl!'' Ryou ignores him, hoping wishing and praying he'd go away, so Bakura shakes his head and gives up, so he goes back to the Ring, and Ryou lays there in a lot of pain, so he blacks out.

Translation:
Gomen nasai - I'm sorry
Gomen - Sorry
Hai? - Yes?
Iie - No
Nani? - What?
Arigato - Thank you
Doiteshimashite - Your welcome
Hikari - Light
Yami - Dark/Darkness
Sennen - Millennium
Konnichiwa - Hello
O-yaho - Good morning
Jiichan - Grandpa
Onegai - Please
Doushite? - What's wrong?
Ja ne - See ya
Sayonara - Goodbye
Matte - Wait

''….'' - Talking
''/…/'' - Mind-like from Light to Yami
''//…//' - Mind-like from Yami to Light
'…' - Thinking.

Re: Yami's Random Story 32. 18+ (18 or over, it'll be graphcial.)

Date: 2008-05-19 23:41:10
(Here's Chapter two, and this one contains, sexual scene.)

Chapter Two - The Abusive Spirit. Part II.
-Kame Game Shop-
Yuugi, woke up the next day, and he saw Yami wasn't in the room, so he sits up and looks around for his dark half, but doesn't appear to be in the room, so Yuugi rose his eyes to the bedroom door and it slowly opens and Yami walks in, and Yuugi's eyes widen in a shock where Yami, has his old Egyptian tan, while in his old Pharaoh's outfit who appears to be dealing with the gold on his legs so Yuugi smiles, and watches, since Yami hasn't noticed he's awake yet, and he knows how much of a log, Yuugi can be, so Yami sighs and still putting on the gold and sometimes it can be a nightmare but Yami doesn't have that much trouble, so once they were on Yami turns around. ''Oh, your awake then.'' ''Hai.'' Yuugi gets up and walks over to him, and walks around a circle around Yami who blinks. ''What are you doing?'' ''Wow, how did you get your tan, so quickly?'' ''Magic.'' ''You look like how you used to.'' ''I know, and I don't like it.'' ''I know you don't Yami, but it's helpful.'' Yami shrugs, and sighs. ''I suppose.'' Yuugi smiles and puts his arms around Yami's ribs who smiles and puts his around Yuugi's shoulder blades, so Yuugi looks up at Yami who looks down at him. ''How'd you get so tall?'' ''I've always been tall.'' ''I guess I know what Jiichan means.'' ''Hmm?'' Yuugi laughs and smiles. ''He says, that your the only Mutou, who's tall.'' Yami smiles and shakes his head. ''Anyway, get your self in gear, Yuugi or you'll be late.'' ''Okay, and what about you?'' ''I'm gonna get going, so I'll see you there.'' ''I can't wait.''' Yami playfully rolls his eyes and walks out of the room, so he goes downstairs, and towards the front door. ''Yami?'' Yami turns around, facing Sugoroku. ''Hmm?'' ''Where you going?'' ''I'm going, why?'' ''Where's Yuugi?'' ''Upstairs, anyway time he gets there, I'll be there.'' ''Okay, see you both later.'' ''Ja ne.'' Yami, smiles and he walks out of the front door and he sighs. 'This won't be fun.' Yami, looks at the sky to calm himself down so he then starts walking, to Yuugi's school. Yuugi, soon comes downstairs, and nearly trips but regains his balance and runs around like a lunatuc. ''Yuugi, calm down!'' ''Gomen, but I'll be late again, and Yami would kill me.'' Sugoroku, shook his head and Yuugi got his school stuff and he puts his boots on and bolts out the door to catch up to Yami, so they got to Ryou's house first.

-Ryou's House-
Ryou, wealky opens his eyes when he hears the birds singing so he weakly moves his arms, from his sides, and he puts his hands onto the captet to push himself up and hisses due to the pain in his ribs, so he blinks twice, and he looks about, there was no sign of Bakura,  so Ryou, takes off the Ring, and he puts it into the draw on the table with the telephone on it, and he locks it, so he smiles, knwing he's safe for now, so he goes into the kitchen, and gets some water to clear the blood off, the walls, so when he was nearly done, he heard the door bell. ''Ryou? You about yet? I hope you are this time.'' 'Yuugi…'' ''Ryou?'' Ryou's eyes widened with some what joy, when he hears Yami. ''Don't do a Yuugi, on me, would ya?'' ''Hey!'' Yami laughs. ''Nani?'' ''Your evil.'' ''I'm only saying the truth, my young Hikari.'' Yuugi gives Yami a playful glare, who smiles. Ryou wanted to answer, but he didn't want to worry his friends, so he looks down and closes his eyes. 'Gomen nasai guys…' ''Come on, Yuugi, let's get going before you get into trouble.'' ''Alright.'' They start walking so Ryou, cleans up the rest of the blood, and he see's that the pocket knife is missing, so Bakura must have it, so Ryou, puts the cleaning items back into thekitchen, so he bolts upstairs, to change his uniform, and gets his bag and he bolts out the door, lightly cursing at himself, so he locks the door and runs to catch up.

-Domino High School-
Yami, looks at the sky again, a bit nervous. ''It'll be okay Yami.'' ''I guess.'' Yuugi smiles so he takes a hold of Yami's right wrist and feels the gold there, so he looks at Yami's wrists when he has differnet gold on his arms, like he has on his legs so Yami, follows Yuugi, and Ryou catches up in time, so they all walk in, and Yami, tries to hide his fear. Yuugi looks at Yami, who's got his Puzzle, and his Silver Pendant, so they both walk off, and Yami, narrows his eyes and slowly follows him. Ryou, looks down a bit, feeling somewhat a shamed for hiding from his friends, but he's scared of Bakura and what he'd do if they found out so, Ryou ignores it, and he stays with Yuugi, so he feels more safer, but he feels even more safer with Yami, with him, so Yami, follows the others, and lightly curses in Egyptian. A teacher, with long dark blue hair, with black eyes, looks to the door and Yami, lightly sighs. ''Ah, right.'' 'Shoot me…' Yami, walks over to her a bit and the other's look on in shock, while the slut Anzu and her friends gaze on, as Yami, turns around with his arms resting against his lower back. ''Class, I'd like you all to meet, uh..'' Yami smiles. ''Pharaoh, Atemu, of Egypt, but Yami is fine.'' ''Right, Pharaoh.'' Yami, smiles and sits down while the others are still a bit shocked and Yami laughs. ''I don't bite, it's fine to ask me, anything, you'd want to know, about you learning my homeland.'' One of them smiles and she goes first. ''Um.. Pharaoh?'' Yami sits with his legs crossed as normal with his arms resting against his stomach while the others appear to be just as nervous, as he is. ''It's okay to ask me any questions.'' Once they settled, one of the female students, who disliked Anzu, went first. ''Ya-Pharaoh, um…'' She looks down as she seemed to of forgotten. ''It's okay if you forget, we can come back if you remember.'' She nods and sits down, so another tries. ''Pharaoh, have you been any fights, like wars and battles?'' ''Hai, many.'' ''How many?'' ''To be honest, I've lost count, it's been too many, for me to remember.'' ''Any scars?'' ''Yeah, about… Two.'' ''Where abouts?'' ''One on my left shoulder, it's why a golden wing in here, to hide it from, others, and one above my heart.'' ''Whoa.'' ''Class, maybe we should-'' ''It's fine, if they want to get to know a little bit, it's fine with me.'' ''Are you sure? I don't want them to make you feel uncomfortable.'' ''It'll be okay, if it starts to get that way, I won't reply.'' Mrs.Kajiro, nods and she looks back at the students. ''Pharaoh, do you have any like, tattoos?'' ''Hai, I have two large Inked tattoos on my back.'' ''Sounds painful.'' ''It was, very.'' ''What about your blood-type?'' ''Blood-type, O, Egyptian.'' ''What do you mean?'' One of the other girls asked. ''Well, you see I come from an Egyptian Royal Family, so I'm Egyptian, so my blood will be Egyptian-type. ''Oh.'' They all looked at each other then back at Yami. ''What about date of birth?'' Yami smiles. ''This might, shock you. 18th of March, 410 BC.'' ''410 BC?!'' Yami nods. ''That's right.'' ''How old does it make you?'' '' Kei!'' ''It's fine. I'm 19, in looks and body, I'm 5000 years old in, age.'' ''Wow!'' They all look at each other smiling, as Yami, rubs the back of his head. ''What about your family, Yami do you remember them?'' Yami looks down at his feet then he looks up. ''…No,  not all that much.'' Ryou looks at Yuugi with worry and speaks to him in a low voice. ''That was a bit painful.'' ''Hai, Yami doesn't really remember much about them.'' They look on, as Yami is somehow able to hide his pain of his past. ''My mother died, right after I was born, and my father was murdered, in front of me when I was 10.'' They couldn't say anything, as it was a bit of a shock, so Yami stood up. ''Pharaoh?'' Yami didn't say anything, so he quietly walks out and closes the door behind him so he walks out the entrance to calm down as his painful past still haunts him, even though none of it was his fault, so Yami looks at the sky, and the sun, and he closes his eyes and lowers his head ignoring every ache in his spirit, and sighs. 'That was a long time ago, even now it still hurts. I can't let the past, get to me anymore.' Yami, looks back at the sky with his serious look back so he goes back inside and back into Yuugi's class and he sits back down, like himself again. Two hours later, the students were appear to be writing once, they got to know Yami, a bit better than they first did, so Yami, sort of watches but has his eyes out the window watching the outside world, as Yuugi looks up and looks at Yami, who's looking out the window, so he goes back to work and sort of screws up, so he shakes his head. 'How could I screw that up…' Yuugi did appear over the moon about Yami being here, but a bit embrassed so, Yami, moves his eyes and he stands up and walks over to his Hikari who is trying not to laugh as he become red as Yami shook his while smiling, so Yami carefully got down onto his left knee, so he speaks to him in a low voice so only Yuugi could hear. ''Something the matter?'' ''Uh, iie.'' ''You can't hide anything from me.'' Yuugi goes red and Yami, lightly smiles, so he helps Yuugi who smiles. ''Arigato.'' ''Doiteshimashite.'' Yami, carefully stood up, and the others look at Yami whos quite tall, so Yami walks back over to the front and sat back down and sighs. Yami, scratches the back of his head away from the still sore-area and he looks back out the window. An hour later, the bell goes off, so they all quietly stand up and Yami, looks at Ryou with a bit of worry, so he waits until the others, leave and Yuugi and Ryou go over to him. ''You okay Yami??'' ''I'm fine. Ryou, are you okay?'' ''I'm fine, Yami-Kun.'' ''You don't look it.'' ''I just fell down the stairs, it's nothing.'' Yami, tilted his head a little quite unsure, so Ryou was hoping Yami, doesn't figure it out, about his abuse, so Yami narrows his eyes lightly. ''I'll let it slide, for now.'' ''Arigato.'' Ryou carefully hugs his friend who returns it but is quite gentle as Yami looks down at him quite concern for the young Bakura, but Yami, lets it slide, for now, but Yami, watches them walk out of the classroom, so Yami, follows. Once they were outside, Ryou looks up at the sky, while Yuugi, looks down at the grass, so Ryou lowers his eyes and looks from the corner of them, knowing Yami's there, as he looks at the gold on his legs who has his the back of his shoulders and shoulder blades resting on the tree with his arms crossed against his chest, with his eyes closed and is in a deep thought, as Ryou sighs, and looks up at the sky again, and Yuugi looks at Ryou, but looks up at the sky as they sit in the shade under the oak tree, and Yuugi looks down and snorts and Yami opens his eyes and looks at Yuugi. ''Doushite, Yuugi?'' ''Bitch at 12'o clock.'' Yami snickered with laughter and Ryou laughs. ''What did you say?'' ''Oh, did you near something, Ryou?'' ''Huh?'' Ryou looks at Yuugi a bit confused as Yami's trying to hold back from laughing, while they continue. ''I mean, did you hear something Ryou, other than the birds, and the other students?'' ''I can't say I did.'' Yami appears to be failing from keep his laughter back as he's still trying while Ryou and Yuugi are trying to stop from laughing while Anzu is getting on pissed off. ''You sure it wasn't the wind?'' ''Hey, Yami-Kun?'' ''H-hai Ryou?'' ''Did you hear anything?'' ''No, I thought it was you two throwing your voices, to sound like what was that slut you used to hang with Yuugi?'' ''Huh? Anzu?'' ''Was that her name? I don't remember. Shame.'' With that all three burst out into laughter! Anzu stood there like a child, while they were laughing their asses off. ''I didn't find that funny!'' ''It must of been to see your face like that!' Yuugi howled, and Ryou is able to stop for a moment. ''You know what guys?'' Yami, is able to stop for a moment. ''Nani, Ryou?'' ''I wish I brought my camera, so I could get a picture and frame it.'' With that they were off again! Anzu ran off while they were laughing still as Yami, was now on his knees by holding his ribs with his left arm with his right hand keeps him from falling into the grass while laughing so hard. ''It hurts…'' Ryou called out, while seeking help from his friends to stopping laughing so much. ''Y-Yami, help I can't stop…'' Yami, wasn't any help as they couldn't stop laughing. When the bell went off, they were able to recover, while Yami, was lightly laughing. ''My ribs, they're murder…'' ''I know, Ryou…'' Yami, gets up, and dusts himself off and wipes his tears away so he helps Yuugi and Ryou back to their feet, and they dust their selves, off, so they start heading back and Yami follows them. They walked into the building, with the other students at their lockers and class wouldn't start for an hour, so they went to have a wonder around with Yami, who knew the place yet he'd never been here before, but he thought since being in the Puzzle, and watching through Yuugi's eyes, kinda helped Yami, with his memory so, he kept with Yuugi and Ryou, who went to go check out, something, so Yami said he'd pass and goes back outside, where he felt more calmer there, so he sits down on the steps outside of the school, and he inhales a deep breath and back out so he carefully lays on his back, with his head resting on his arms while watching the sky, until Ryou and Yuugi, come and find him, so Yami, closes his eyes feeling a bit tired so an hour later, Yuugi and Ryou, return from where they went over to the sleeping Pharaoh, and they smile. ''Yami? Yami, wake up.'' ''….Hunh?'' Yami, wakes up and he shakes his head, and sits up. ''Are you okay, Yami-Kun?'' ''…I'm okay. I think.'' Yami, stands up and stretches. ''Fuck it, my back…'' They laughed and Yami sighs. ''I'm too old for this.'' 'Aww, you ain't that old, to us.'' Ryou smiles. ''Hai, Yuugi's right, Yami.'' ''If you both say so.'' They go back inside. Class had started, and one of them became a bit stuck on about Yami's past. ''Uh, Pharaoh?'' ''I told you, it's fine to call me Yami.'' Yami stood up and walks over to one of them, so Yami explains in a low voice, and them who were a bit too shy to ask Yami, they heard him, and they were able to get past a hard part, while Mrs.Kajiro, was watching, so Yami sat back down, so he removes the crown from his forehead and sighs. ''Are you okay, Yami?'' ''Hai, just a headache.'' ''Do you want something for it?'' ''Iie, I'm fine arigato.'' ''Well, if your sure?'' ''I'm sure.'' She nods and goes back to watching the class, who are writing, and they appear to be doing well thanks to Yami's help, so Yami, rubs his temple where the pain works it way up from his temple to his skull, so Yami ignores it, and puts the crown back on so he looks down at the gold on his wrists so he looks out the window again. It seemed like forever, when the final bell rung, and everyone sighs, with relief when school was finally over. ''Okay class, you did extreamly, well, today, I'm proud and I'm sure Yami, is too.'' Yami nods, ''Yeah, I am. I know i must be tough to learn from my homeland, but I'm sure you all past with flying colors.'' They all looked at either then at Yami, who stands up. ''Yami, it's been a fantastic honour, to have you were with us.'' ''It's been fun, soon, you'll know all you need to know about my homeland, to pass all sorts of tests, that are related to Egypt. I can't really say about helping you speak Egyptian, it'll be way too hard, but someday.'' They all smile and show their respect by bowing to him, who holds his lower back and bows to them back and turns to leave. ''Sayonara, Pharaoh Yami and arigato for the help!!'' They all called and Yami, smiles hen he walks out of the room then he walks outside, of the entrance to the school, and waits for Yuugi and Ryou, so they come out and Yuugi runs over to Yami and puts his arms around him, but Yami picks him and Ryou smiles. ''Your so strong, Yami.'' ''I ain't that strong.'' ''You must be to pick up a lump.'' ''Hey!'' Ryou and Yami laugh and Yuugi smiles. ''Let's go home.'' ''Want to stay with us, for a while Ryou?'' ''Gomen nasai, I still got papers to finish.'' ''Aww, that's a shame.'' ''Maybe, tomorrow, see what they'll have installed.'' ''Hai, your right.'' Yami puts Yuugi down. ''If you think I'm carrying you on my back, forget it.'' ''Aww, why not?'' Ryou laughs, and he truly enjoys their company as well as Yuugi's playful moods. ''Fuck off, your too heavy.'' ''Aww come on!'' ''Your a pain in the ass. If I do my back in because of you, you can forget later.'' ''I'm sure I won't.'' ''Huh.'' Yami, turns around and he crouches down and Yuugi gets onto Yami's back who stands up. ''Whoa, by Ra, Yuugi your heavy!'' Ryou laughs, as Yuugi smiles. ''Let's go!'' ''I'll get you later.'' ''Hope you do.'' ''See you both later.'' ''Bye Ryou.'' ''Ja ne.'' Ryou watches Yami carry Yuugi on his back who laughs. ''Can't you move any quicker?'' ''With a fucking lump like you, it's a bit hard.'' Ryou smiles and he goes home.

-Ryou's House-
you soon makes it back home, so he sighs and closes the front door, and he locks it, so Ryou, takes off his shoes, and places his school bag, in the hall by the desk-drawer, so Ryou walks into the kitchen and looks into the fridge but finds nothing so he smiles and checks the freezer and finds his favourite ice scream go he closes the freezer door, and he gets a large enough spoon and he goes into the lounge, so he sits on the couch and he turns on the T.V., for a while to find anything to watch. Two hours later, Ryou turned off the T.V., so he picks up the empty carton, so he throws it away then he cleans up any mess he made, so then he looks at the draw and the Ring, was still in there so Ryou, shrugs, and he goes upstairs for a bath, so Ryou walks upstairs, and he walks into the bathroom, so he sighs and he kneels down, and runs a hot enough bath, so once it was warm enough for him, he carefully undresses due to his beatings from Bakura yesterday, so, Ryou carefully climbs into the bath and sits back and looks up at the ceiling and smiles as the water comes up to his neck, and soothes his batter and bruised body, so Ryou lets the water, ease him, before he goes into his room to study, so once he felt well enough, he washes his hair so then he carefully climbs out without slipping, then he finds the plug and pulls it out, letting all the water drain, so he finds a towel and he puts it around his waist, and he looks down at himself and he's heavily underweight, and Yuugi says he's just as bad as Yami, who is also but Yami, can't seem to either put any on, or he does but doesn't look it, so Ryou sighs, and some of the bruising had gone, some still stayed but healing, so Ryou dries his hair and brushes it and he sees that the black eye, had healed nicely and it was gone, for now, so Ryou smiles and he picks up his uniform and he walks out of the bathroom, and he does downstairs to put his uniform in the laundry room, while his father is away in Yami's homeland, so Ryou, goes back upstairs, so he goes into his room, but little did Ryou, know in the corner of his room are two glowing eyes, so Ryou, turns on the lights, and he nearly falls back, when Bakura is standing there, with his arms crossed, heavily pissed. ''Think you should escape, huh?'' ''I-iie, t-thats not it.'' Bakura walks over to him. ''Y-Yami, w-was with us t-today so I-I thought you'd be better off at home, in case h-he'd do something.'' Bakura narrows his eyes. ''What kind of bullshit are you talking about?'' ''We had Yami, visit us, today to help with his Homeland, s-so we've all past.'' ''You let Yami, go with you, and not me?!'' Bakura held Ryou's shoulders, who looks way. ''What fucking use, is he?!'' ''He's the Pharaoh, not you!'' Bakura didn't say anything. Ryou, looked back into his eyes, but Bakura, became pissed so he rose his right arm and he slaps Ryou across the face facing him to fall, to his side while looking at the floor. ''Don't ever, say that!'' Bakura, walks over to Ryou and knelt down in front of him, while Ryou was trying to get away but Bakura grabbed him by the ankle and drags him back, so Bakura looks down at his Hikari. Bakura, blinks for a moment feeling that strange feeling again, but he shakes his head and looks at Ryou, with dangerous eyes, so Bakura, didn't feel like wasting too much energy so he slaps Ryou again, who tries to get away but Bakura wouldn't let him, so Ryou soon faught back, so he is able to shove Bakura away and stand up, and Bakura got up as well, and smiles. ''Trying to fight back, huh?'' Ryou tries to back away but only into a dead-end and Bakura walks over to him, so he picks up Ryou and snorts, so he harshly drops Ryou, who tries to get away, so Bakura narrows his eyes, so he tackles Ryou, so he slaps him, a few time who gets away, but he trips and he hits his head on the wall knocking himself out, so Bakura laughs. ''Baka, Hikari.'' Bakura drags Ryou, back into his room and he looks down at Ryou, at his naked form and Bakura becomes red, when he starts having them weird feels again, toward Ryou, so he narrows his eyes, unable to shake the feeling, so he looks at him from head to toe, seeing that he is underweight, like Yami is, where Ryou's shoulder, are diffenent where it's like the skin stretches over, the bones, and his stomach is like almost caved-in, and he can lightly see the ribs slowly showing, and Bakura can see, some bruising, old and new, so Bakura, swallows hard about these. '….A-are these what I cause? W-what is going on with me? Why I do keep having… Thoughts about him? Yet, I treat him like shit, every night… What is wrong with me..? It's been a tiring day so it could just be due to the fact I'm tired.' Bakura carefully dressed his Hiakri so he looks down at him and is about to kiss him on the forehead when he stopped himself, while blushing full red, and he quickly escapes back to the Ring.

-Kame Game Shop-
Yuugi walks into the lounge, so he see's Yami's feet from the couch due to his height, so Yuugi smiles, so he walks over to the couch and Yami's laying on his back, watching he T.V., while dressed in his normal leather clothing again, and isn't tanned anymore, so he laughs so he has a cushion, so he gives Yami a weird look who looks at him. ''What's with the funny look?'' Yuugi blinks. ''Huh?'' Yami moved his legs so he sat up. Yuugi shook his head and laughed. ''I don't even remember what I was gonna do.'' ''Strange Hikari.'' Yuugi smiles and sits with Yami, who starts yawning as it's only 10pm. ''Tired Yami?'' ''Hai, just a bit.'' ''Why not go to bed?'' ''I'm fine.'' ''You sure?'' ''Hai, I'm sure. Finish your homework, Yuugi and get to bed.'' ''Aww.'' ''I'll be up soon, anyway. I gotta suffer Kaiba, ugh…'' ''Why does he push you so hard?'' ''Hell if I know.'' ''There must be something, you can do?'' ''Other then sending him to the Shadow Realm, then no.'' ''Hmm…'' Yami shrugs. ''I'm used to it.'' ''Hai, but it's not doing you any good.'' ''I'll be fine. So, go on.'' ''I don't want to.'' ''Tough.'' ''Can't I stay up a bit longer, onegai Yami??'' ''…Only for 30 minutes, then your going to be bed if you like it or not.'' ''30 minutes? It's only 10 in the evening!'' ''So? Your a living nightmare to get out of bed, so this way, you won't be late. You only have 2 more days, until it's Friday.'' ''Ugh, feels like forever.'' ''I know it isn't nice but there isn't much I can do about it. It's Spring. so you only got…'' Yami looks at the ceiling a bit trying to think, then he looks at Yuugi. ''Yeah, this week and next week you break up from school, for a while.'' ''Hmm, I guess…'' ''Ah, it'll end soon.'' ''What will?'' ''School.'' ''Yeah, but it feels like an eternity.'' ''I know it does, again I can't do anything.'' Yuugi smiles,as Yami blinks. ''Why do I dislike that look in your eyes?'' Yuugi smiles and tackles Yami, who isn't able to get him off as he laughs. ''What the? How the-how'd you?'' He smiles. ''You let your guard down.'' Yuugi smiles as Yami narrows his eyes playfully. Yuugi smiles, and he moves but Yami isn't watching for the moment, so Yuugi smiles, and tries to make sure Yami stays not noticing, as he moves down again, so he sort of lays down between Yami's long legs, and before Yuugi smiles, as Yami is too into whatever he's watching, so Yuugi smiles and lightly shakes his head. 'What is he like?' Yuugi is able to carefully finds Yami's zipper so he tries not to laugh and takes Yami into his mouth who's eyes widen and tries not to moan in pleasure and Yuugi, smiles and has Yami's attention, who looks at him and glares, softly and Yuugi continues to run his tongue, over the tip of Yami's member who, again tries to keep himself from moaning in pleasure, as he looks at the ceiling. ''//I'm gonna get you one of these days, Mutou Yuugi!//'' ''/Good, I hope you do./'' Yuugi again keeps it up, and Yami, narrows his eyes when the pleasure increased again. ''//Ahh Oh, Ra, Yuugi, don't stop…//'' ''/I'll try and end it quicker?/'' Yami didn't respond. ''/This just say, this is my thanks, for your help today./'' Yami, had to use a silencing spell as he wouldn't be able to hold back from moaning much longer, when Yuugi gets moe quicker, switch sends a jolt of pleasure through out Yami, causes him to moan loudly in pleasure. ''..Y-Yuugi…Onegai, don't stop..'' Yuugi smiles, and keeps his torturing for a while, until he has an idea, so he keeps at the tip while stroking him a very quick pace, and Yami's eyes widen causing him to sit up and Yuugi smiles making it more eaiser for him.to pleasure Yami, as he continues moaning in pure pleasure, as Yuugi is happy to know that Yami's enjoying it, so Yuugi becomes even quicker, and Yami, grips the couch, moaning a bit louder. ''Ohhh, Ra Y-Yuugi..!!'' Yuugi lightly laughs, and he smiles when pre-cum starts to run down the tip of Yami's swollen member so Yuugi smiles, and quickens his pace, for a final time, as Yami, can't help but moan in so much pleasure with sweat runs down his cheeks. ''Y-Yuugi I can't h-hold on much l-longer…'' ''/I know./'' Yuugi keeps this up but just moves down a bit, and stays focusing on the tip, and he smiles and he can feel Yami's control gone. ''Y-Yuugi I'm cumming!'' Yuugi smiles and is already swallowing around Yami, so Yuugi strokes Yami, while he heavily sensitive, causing a large final jolt of pleasure to hit him, causing him to moan very deeply in pleasure, as Yuugi smiles, asnd soon gets all the cum out of Yami, who is heavily weak but can't move due to the paralysis, so Yuugi carefully pulls back a bit, and he puts Yam's member back into his boxers and zips him up then he looks up at his weakned dark hafl so he catches Yami so he has Yami rest against him to regain his strength. ''You okay?'' ''…H-hai…'' Yuugi looks at the clock on the VCR, reading, 10:30PM, so Yuugi smiles. ''It's 10:30, already.'' Yami, lightly galres at Yuugi who laughs. ''…Can you move?'' ''…Not…at…the…moment…'' ''Guess, I can-'' ''F-forget it…'' ''Aww.'' ''L-look, I'm tired, so come on.'' ''Oh, alright.'' Yami is able to recover, so he sits up a bit, and Yuugi gets off the couch so he turns off the T.V., and Yami had already removed the spell, so Yami finds strength to get up, and Yuugi smiles and Yami, sighs but ends up yawning, so he shakes it off so they walk to the door Yuugi walks out and went to go see Sugoroku, and Yami turns off the lights, in the lounge so he starts walking until he walks into the coffee table. ''Ow, fuck it!!'' ''Yami?'' Sugoroku, turns up with Yuugi while Yami, curses in Egyptian, and gets up a bit. ''I swear, you keep it there, for to walk into…'' ''Watch where your going next time, Yami.'' He said to him, with a hint of laughter, as Yami death glares, the table and Yuugi helps him back up to his feet but keeping his bad leg off the ground, so they go upstairs, once they said goodnight to Sugoroku, so they go upstairs, and Yami sighs. ''I hate that table.'' ''You hate a lotof things.'' Yami shrugs, and goes into the bathroom while Yuugi goes into their room, so he sits down and sighs. 'A few days until no school ugh… Feels like forever…' Yuugi looks up and Yami returns, as Yuugi is already laying down so Yami swears in Egyptian and Yuugi can't understand him but finds it highly funny, so Yami, shakes his head, so he uses a spell to change his clothing to his night clothing so he sits down and Yuugi is snickering, as Yami tries to fight back his own. ''Shut up.'' Yuugi lays by Yami's right thigh laughing and Yami, starts laughing as well. A few minutes later, they end up no longer laughing, from when Yuugi couldn't help but find it funny when Yami walked into the table, so Yami carefully lays down, and yawns again. 'Ra-damn it.' Yami, carefully lays on his right side, beeing careful, due to his bad knee so he sighs. ''Goodnightt Yami.' ''Goodnight Yuugi.'' ''Make sure the table doesn't get ya.'' He laughed and Yami battered him. ''Shut up, and go to sleep.'' Yuugi is still giggling as Yami rolls his eyes. ''Hikaris.'' Yuug lightly glares at Yami, soon goes to sleep and Yuugi soon follows.

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2008-05-19 23:56:37
Yay, I like graphical fics!
Seems a bit weird that this is on GCLF though, XD.

But yeah, Yuzi likes.

Date: 2008-05-19 23:58:24
Oh? Someone like it? Fuck, I've been sitting here, with my heart going ten to the dozen, beating like mad thinking that this'll be trashed… I'm nearly done with Chapter 3, I've gone a bit crazy, with it… It happens when I listen to music. XD

Date: 2008-05-20 00:09:42

Oh? Someone like it? Fuck, I've been sitting here, with my heart going ten to the dozen, beating like mad thinking that this'll be trashed… I'm nearly done with Chapter 3, I've gone a bit crazy, with it… It happens when I listen to music. XD

Yeah, I like it.
Like I have the power to trash this, :P.
And you DID give fair warning in the topic name, so I doubt it'd be trashed anyhow.

Date: 2008-05-20 00:11:37
Yeah, well you never know, Yuzi. Someone will bitch about what's going on but I warned, everyone. Hopefully I can get better ideas, or more support. Half my stories, are a bit different, while half I can't even get past Chapter 2 without the writer's block curse.

Date: 2008-05-20 00:19:40
Naturally there's always one person to bitch, just for once it isn't me :P.

Writers block is a bitch, I mean, if I didn't have it, I'd be past chapter two of my Sonic fic.
Started it a month ago…:/

Date: 2008-05-20 00:25:13
Cool. Well, I've been a Sonic Fan, for donkey's years, and I still am. Some Sonic, games I won't get due to the stupid Wii. I did start one, when I got back into Sonic X, for an weird reason, as Shadow's my favourite character, in many ways, some I won't say, XD but anyway. I started about 05 06 time. If you want me to take a look and see if I can help you, can drop it if an email or on here, I'll see if I can help. Also when I do post up Chapter 3, beware, it'll be fucking long.