Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Writing

Yami's Silent Hill 4: The Room's Story. 18+ (It'll be graphical and violent.) - Page 1

Yami's Silent Hill 4: The Room's Story. 18+ (It'll be graphical and violent.)

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-20 13:08:38
Characters:
Mutou Yami (Yami, isn't from Silent Hill 4: The Room)
Eileen Galvin
Richard Braintree
Frank Sunderland
Cynthia Velasquez
Jasper Gein
Andrew DeSalvo
Adult Walter Sullivan
Child Water Sullivan
Joseph Schreiber

Monsters:
Mothbats -
Otokonoko Sniffer Inu's (Yellow) (Inu - Dog Otokonoko - Boy)
Otome Sniffer Inu's (Pink) (Otome - Girl)
Doubleheads
Victims (Ghosts)
Possessed Wheelchairs
Puppet Nurses
Tremers (Red & Blue)
Toadstools (White and Brown)
Man with the coat (Adult Walter)
Gum Heads/Rubber Faces (Old & New type)
Doublehead-Mutant
Greedy Worms (Harmless)
Wall Men
Frame Men

Chapter One - Yami, isn't able to leave Room 302.  Enter the Subway World.
-Alternate Room 302, Yami's Bedroom-
It's been a year ago, today since Mutou Yami, moved out of the Kame Game Shop. Yami, moved to South Ashfield Heights, in Silent Hill. It was a bit far from Domino City. To start his new life. Some of the people who cared for Yami, they kept in touch with the Pharaoh, as Yami seemed happy, now that he was away from all the hell. Lately Yami, started having these strange dreams. He woke up, one morning, to find out he wasn't able to leave his house. Someone, was able to chain the front door, from the inside. Yami, tried for help, but he couldn't get the phone to work, nor his cell phone, couldn't pick up a signal.

One evening, Joseph woke up. "…Where am I?"  Joseph, looked around. "…! It's covered with blood and rust… Is this really my room?" He walked over to the desk. "Hey, where's my red typewriter? What the hell is going on?!" Just then he heard a scream. "…!" He quickly looked at the bedroom door. "What was that noise??" Joseph, walked over to the door, as he rose a shakey right hand, and he turned the door handle, he opened the door and walked out. He was standing in front of the bathroom door, so he tried opening the door. "Damn, it's no use. It's shut tight, and won't open." He sighed, as he looked around, as the house was covered with blood and rust. "M-my head… It-it hurts… The air is so heavy…" Joseph, walked in a bit more, as he looked around and he was sure he could hear, a T.V. going off. So, he walked over to it. "Didn't I have a record player here? Ugh, I can't seem to remember… My head… It hurts…" Joseph, went to the front door. "I'm outta here." He tried to open the door, it too was shut tight and wont open. "Shit." Joseph sighed and he went to kitchen area. "What is that awful smell?" He opened the fridge, and sitting there is a lump of rotten flesh sitting there, so out of fear, he quickly closed it again, and he shivered. "This place is fucked up…" He went over to the couch, as he saw pictures on the wall. "21 People. …! C-chau… Not the 21 Sacraments…" Joseph, sighed as he looked at another picture. "Who is that?" There was a picture of Yami ,and another but was too blurry. Joseph, saw something at the corner of his eye, so he went over to the wall. "Creepy… It looks just like a face…" He backed away a little. Joseph, held his head, when the pain increased. "I'm going to bed, to hell with this…" Joseph, was about to go back when all of a sudden, these cracks appeared in the wall, and he turned around. "N-Nani?!" He was backing, away as the cracks started moving, then just then something was coming out of the wall, and he was coming right through the wall, as this tar-like stuff, came from him, as he came from the wall. Joseph backed away but fell back, over the stool-chairs. The ghost, came closer. Everything went black…

-Room 302, Yami's bedroom-
It was a sunny morning, as it was only 9:01am. Yami, shook his head as he sighed and he moved his long bangs form his eyes. Yami, looked around a bit, since the room seemed dark as he had the blinds down, as they were black, to keep out any sun-light. Yami, moved the covers then he swung his long legs over the edge and stood up. Yami, stretched as he sighed. Yami, yawned as he got dressed then Yami, sat down on his bed as he was now putting on his blue neck collar. Once it was now resting around his throat, Yami stood up, then he opened the blinds and was about to leave when his phone started ringing. 'Weird.' Yami, sat down as he answered it. "Moshi moshi, Mutou Yami." "Yami, it's me." Yami, smiled. "Jiichan konnihciwa." "O genki desu ka Yami? I've tried calling you, demo there was no anwer." 'Now that's odd…'  "Gomen, just been having problems with the damn thing, and my cell. I'm fine, arigato. O genki desu ka?" "I'm fine. I do miss you Yami. You were so helpful…" "I know Jiichan, I know. Just someday I will return. I just need more time, to get my head around it all. After loosing my girl, after she was caused to go back to England, due someone." "Hai, I understand. You just need space?" "Hai, I'm quite happy where I am at the moment. The girl next door to me, she's kind." Sugoroku, grinned. "Ohh, is that so eh? I'm sure you'll both be fine together." Yami, shook his head. "Jiichan, I'm not interested remember? All I can see her as a friend, and I can tell she's the same way. Besides, I'm sure she already has someone, kind. Also, I still love the girl, who went back to her home, in the UK." "I was only kidding." "I know. I know." "Yuugi's about." Yami, narrowed his eyes. "I see." "Do you wish to speak with him?" "Iie, arigato." "All right. I'd best be going, the store isn't gonna run it's self now it is?" Yami laughed. "Iie, it's not. All right Jiichan." "See you soon Yami." "See you soon Jiichan." "Ja ne." "Ja ne, Jiichan." Once Sugoroku, hung up Yami did as well. 'He seems to be all right.' Yami, stood back up as he walked out of his room, then to the lounge-like area.

-Lounge area-
Yami, went to the front door. 'Five days ago, I started having nightmares. I am unsure what they're about, demo I have a funny feeling, I'll soon find out.' Yami, walked up to the front door, as something, written in red showed up. 'Don't go out!! Walter' "Strange…" Yami, shook his head, as his boots were by the front door. 'I'm unable to go anywhere, at the moment.' Yami, heard something outside, so he looked through the peep-hole. Outside, was a young looking mesu with short brown hair, and green eyes. 'Oh, it's just Eileen, from Room 303.' She was picking up, stuff she had dropped. "Oh, man, hope my luck changes before the party, if not then, oh, well." She sighed, as she went back to her room. Yami, blinked when he was seeing, bloody hand prints on the wall, they seem quite old. 'One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen. Hmm.' Yami, shook his head. He looked down at the floor just under the door, there was a note. "What's this?" Yami, crouched down as he picked it up. 'Mum, Why doesn't u Wake up?' Yami, blinked. 'Hmm, strange.' Yami, stood back up, and he went back to his room, then he opened a black file, then he put the note there. Yami, closed the file, and there was red writing. 'Yami's Scrapbook.' Yami, left his room. Yami, went back to the lounge as he looked at the box next to the TV, so he crouches down and opens it. 'It looks like it can, hold many things, inside.' Yami, closed the box as he looked out of the window. He saw a odd dressed, onna, she was just standing, there then doing something else as she went down the stairs to the subway. Yami, looked to his left, then saw a sign, it had some sort of number, on the sign. Yami, had it in his head, so he'd try see if it works. Yami, saw something, sticking out from his bookself. 'Through the Ritual of the Holy Assumption, he build a world. It exists in a space separare from the world of our Lord. More accurately, it is within, yet without the Lord's world. Unlike the world of our Lord. More accurately, it is within, yet without the Lord's word. Unlike the world of our Lord, it is a world in extreme flux. Unexpected doors or walls, moving floors, odd creatures, a world only him can control… Anyone swallowed up by that world will live there for eternity, undying. They will haunt that realm as a spirit. How can our Lord forgive such an abomination…? (This part of the book is too damaged to read.) …It is important to travel lightly in that world. He who carries too heavy a burden will regret it… (The book is too damaged to read anymore.)' Yami, looked up, when he heard something, come from the bathroom. Yami, sharply turned around. "What in the name of Ra, was that?" Yami, went to his room, as he put the page from a book, into his Scrapbook file, and went to the bathroom.

-Bathroom-
Yami, saw a hole in the wall, next to the toilet, on the left side. "What the fuck?! Who the fuck did this?!" Yami, looked at the hole, then at the damage. Yami, sighed. "Great…" Yami, was sure he could hear, noises coming from the hole. "Am I hearing things?" Yami, listened carefully, so he still could hear, odd noises. "By Ra, I hate to think where his crazy hole would lead to." Yami, looked up when he saw a broken sewer pipe. Yami, pulled out the pipe. 'A 3-foot-long sewer pipe… It's not very powerful, demo it kinda looks very easy to use, as a weapon. Who knows where, this hole could lead me, and I guess, this pipe, could come in handy.' Yami, put the pipe, on the right side of the toilet, as he was now facing the toilet. 'Hmm, what I'll do is, go to the toilet, get my boots and find out where this hole will lead me.' Yami, reached down as he found his zipper, then unpzips, and reveals himself. Yami, was holding his member, as he was looking into the darkness of the hole, from the corner of his eyes. Yami, did became a little nervous, as Ra, knows what would come out of that hole, while he's taking care of the normal morning function. Yami, once became, relaxed he started going. Yami, moved his eyes from the hole, to the floor. 'Who ever did this- Matte, by looks of the damage, it's from the inside of the wall.. Okay, this is really fucked up…' Yami, sighed. When Yami, was done going to the toilet, he sorted himself out, found his zipper again and zipped back up. Yami, flushed the toilet. Yami left the bathroom then he went to the hall, as he went back to the bathroom, then he sat down on the side of the bath, and he put on his boots. Yami, didn't his school jacket, on as he wasn't cold enough. Yami, stood back up, as he picked up the pipe, then he moved his blue belt as he put the pipe, there so he knew where it was. Yami, sighed. 'Here I go…' Yami, walked over to the hole, then he looked into it, as he sighed. Yami, sat down then he moved onto his stomach, and he was now into the hole.

-Subway World-
Yami, narrowed his eyes when he was seeing, light at the end, so he started crawling through. Yami, sighed. 'How long is this thing? It feels like forever… I'm sure I'll get there…' Yami, was still crawling, through. Yami, stopped, as he felt his arms being tired. 'Not long now… I think…' Yami, waited until, his arms were no longer aching, as he kept crawling through until he made it to the light. There was a very long escalator, leading down to the floor. When Yami, woke up he shook his head. "…Hunh? Where am I?" Yami, looked around. 'This looks like a subway, or something.' Yami, didn't feel the pipe behind him, he looked at his left side, witch was laying there, was the steel pipe. When Yami, got to the end, he stood up, and picked up his weapon. Yami, narrowed his eyes, when he was sure he was seeing a human. 'A human? In this place?' Yami, shrugged as he started walking. Yami, walked over to her, as she turned around. 'Matte, isn't she the one I saw earlier?' "Who are you? What's your name?" Yami, blinked and he walked a bit more to her. "Mutou Yami, and you are?" She smiles and she walks over to him. "Huh? This is my dream, and you don't even know my name?" There was a pause, from them both. "It's Cynthia." Another pause. "Your dream?" "That's right. This is just a dream. And a really terrible one too. I hope I wake up soon." "So, you think this is all a dream, huh?" "Well, it's not as dream, then what is it? Anyway, I want to get out of here, demo I can't find the exit. Say, Yami… Will you help me find it? I'm kind scared being on my own." She was right near him, as she had both of her hands on his bare shoulders, as she moved her right hand, onto his cheek, and she gently ran her right index finger down it. "I'll do a "special favour" for you later. It's just a dream, so I might as well as some fun." Yami, shook his head. 'The way she's dressed, she reminds me of the bitch Anzu. Dressed like a total sult to try and get my attention.' Yami, started walking, as Cynthia followed him. She was watching him, walk as he had the steel pipe, in his right hand, and he was looking around a bit with his red orbs. They walked up to some toilets as Yami, was still walking. "M-matte… Matte a minute…" Yami, stopped walking, as he turned around facing her. "Doushite Cynthia?" She had her left arm around, her stomach. "I think I'm gonna…" Yami, opened the door as she ran in. Yami, walked over to a wall, as he stood there. Yami, had his arms a crossed against his chest, as he had the pipe, witch was next to him, as he was in a light sleep. Just then, the mens toilet door started to open. Yami, woke up as the noise, woke him up. 'Hunh?' Yami, was watching when all of a sudden, a inu came flying out. He moved, from side to side as he settled. He was laying, on his left side, since he was barely moving. He was weakly breathing, as blood starting to pool from underneath the barely conscious creature. Just then two more came out. They walked over to him, as they sniffed at him, then they lifted their heads into the air, then made their odd tongues into the other, as they were sucking out his blood. At the end of their tongues, was a hole. Yami, felt sick to his stomach, while he was watching them, so he picked up the pipe. Yami, snuck over to one, as he raised the pipe, over his head, as he brought it back down witch hit both of them when the pipe hit them, causing a small wound, and blood flickered to the ground. They stopped what they were doing. They made an odd noise, when they were hit, as they started to crouch, ready to bite as Yami, jumped, as one missed, and the other pounced, knocking Yami back, as Yami, kicked the other off him, and into the other, they both got up as they shook their heads as Yami, was now back onto his feet, as he charged up, an attack and released it knocking them both to the ground. Yami, stomped on them both, twice killing them. Yami, shook his head. "Bastards…" Yami, had scratch marks on his arms, and blood, was pooling out from under them. Yami, held his stomach, with his left arm, as he weakly ran to get away. Yami, was leaning against a wall, he was fine with blood, but on what they were doing, upset his stomach. Once, Yami, became calm, he walked off more. He saw another, inu, who was sitting there, for the moment. Yami, walked past the inu, as he was now standing up growling. Yami, was very still. The inu tried and attack but ended up meeting Yami's pipe. Yami hit the inu, quite hard as he went flying into pillar, near by , then the inu's back came in contact with the pillar, it broke the creature's spine killing him, right away. 'Dammit…' Yami, went off more. Just a head, was a worm, into a hole, it was moving, as two more inu's showed up. 'Great more…' Yami, deeply sighed, as he started running, to avoid them, as he ran up some stairs witch was a dead end. "Shit!" Yami, quickly turned around, then the other end where the worm, was was another dead-end. "Ra-dammit!" Yami, found some Pistol Bullets. 'Might come in handy.' Yami, put the 12 bullets into, his pants pocket as he bolted again. Yami, was back at the toilets, and he was leaning against the wall, near the mens as he slid to the floor panting. 'D-damn this place…' Yami, had his head resting against the wall, and he closed his eyes. A few minutes later, Yami recovered. He got to his feet, as he sighed. 'Hope Cynthia's okay…' Yami, went in to make sure she's okay. "Cynthia?" No answer. Yami, walked in more as he saw a hole. He walked over to the hole, after killing the things on the floor. "I hate to think where this crazy thing will lead me… Here goes nothing…" Yami, took a few steps back, as he ran and jumped into the hole.

-Yami's bedroom-
When Yami, woke up and he sighed. "Was that a dream? Or was I really in Cynthia's dream? Ugh, I dunno…" Yami sat up. Yami, stood up as he stretched. Yami, went over to his bedroom, door and he opened it, and went to the lounge. Yami walks over to the cabinet. "I've had this thing, since I moved here. Matte, someone has moved it." Yami, moved the cabinet. "Who in the name of Ra, would do that? Huh?" Yami, saw writing on the wall. There was a message carved into the wall, it looks like he or she, used an ice pick or something. 'The faint hope I had is slowly changing to dispair. I've somehow managed to tunnel this far, demo no matter what I do, I can't get any further. The hallway, the windows, the walls… It feels like this room is stuck in another dimension. Eileen never noticed…' Yami, noticed a pistol on the floor, he picked it up. 'Hmm.' Yami, saw a hole in the wall. Yami, got onto both of his knees, as he wondered what it'll show. 'N-nani?! I-I can see E-Eileen! That must be her room…' "Hmm… Now where did I put that damn broom?" She looked around a little. "Oh, there it is." She smiled, as she got up and picked it up, and left. Yami, stood back up. He heard the phone ringing. 'Could be Jiichan.' Yami, went to his room. He sat down on his bed, as he answer it. "…Where did you go? Hurry save me! If you need a token, there's one here…" The line went dead. "That sounded like Cynthia…" Yami, put the phone back on the hook. 'Hmm.' Yami, left his room, as he had his boots on still, he went back into the hole.

-Subway world-
When Yami, was back he shook his head. He saw an odd looking mannequin. 'That's odd, it looks just like Cynthia…' Yami, took the coin from it's hand and left. Yami, saw on the floor, were the three corpses of the inu's. Yami, just walked off, as he looked around a bit. 'Lynn Street Line.' Yami, examined the coin, as he was able to enter. Yami, walked down the stairs. When Yami, got there, he saw people, floating, off the ground. Yami, ran, from being surprised, as he ran into a room, witch was a dead-end. "Shit… Uh…" Yami, could hear their, moans as he ran past two of them, he found some stairs, as he bolted down them. In one of the subway cars was Cynthia. "Someone's coming! Get me out of here!" Yami, looked around, he saw a ghost coming towards him, from the right side, so he ran to the left side. He went into the driver's car, as he pushed a button. He heard something, open, so he left. Just then Cynthia, ran over to him. "Arigato Yami, for… Freeing me." "Doiteshimashite, lets get moving." Yami, started walking as she followed. More ghosts showed up, as Yami, was holding his head, with his left hand, as he started running and Cynthia, did the same, to keep up. They went into the car, where Cynthia was trapped. They, went in and out of cars, as they soon, got to the other side of the tracks. Yami, started walking, as Cynthia, followed him. "Wait here." "All right." She watched Yami, walk off, as he went over to the inu's. Once nearly bit him, but he moved out the way just in time. Yami, hit the first inu, over the head, with the pipe twice as more blood went over the place, as it fell onto it's left side, and moving, around as it was making an odd noise, so Yami, finished him, off as the other pounced, but missed. Yami, charged, up an powerful, shot as blood splattered over the wall, then the inu fell, as it was doing the same, as the other did. Yami, stomped on it's ribs twice, as it was now dead. "It's safe now." She went over to him. Yami, went through a door in front of him. He noticed, Cynthia was missing. "Cynthia?" Yami, sighed. Yami, saw a ladder, so he went down it. He was on some metal platform, as the area seemed to be flesh. 'How disurbing…' Yami, saw another ladder, so he ran over to it, to escape from the ghosts. He found more, Pistol Bullets, so he added the to the ones in his pockets, so he unlocked the door in front of him, and went through it. "Damn, I'm back here again…" Yami, turned around, and went back through the door, then down the ladder. He saw a passage, as he bolted to escape more ghosts, who had a dark aura, around them, to give Yami headaches. Yami, saw from the corner of his eyes, was another worm, and on his left side was an inu. Yami, charged up his attack and swung the steel pipe, at the creature, as it made an odd cry noise, as Yami, hit it quite hard, as blood, went, over the pavment, and some on the pipe. Yami, stomped on the creature, twice hard to finish it off. Yami, sighed. "Fuck sake, this place is more fucking dangerous than I thought…" Yami, started walking along, when he heard Cynthia's voice. "Yami, I've found the exit come to the turnstile. Yami, I've found the exit come to the turnstile. Hurry! Hurry! It's him!! He's coming!!" Then it just went dead. Yami, walked over to a train, when four inu's came out. 'Oh shit…' Yami, had to avoid, them as he was charging up his attack. Just then one of them pounced, knocking Yami's steel pipe, out of his hands as it went flying over to, a sign. "Fuck!" Once pounced on him, and started biting one of his arms. Yami, struggled, to remove his jaws from his left arm, as Yami, moved, as he broke the inu's jaw as it whimpered with agony, as he kicked it off. The others were growling, as Yami, stumbled a little. He shook his head, when a leather-like fured inu was about to jump and bite, Yami, ducked it went into the train, hitting the wall, and knocking himself out cold . Yami, was painting, from exhaustion, as he was tired, from the wounds. He ran past the other three, and got his weapon. Yami, was able to recharge up his attack, as he released his power, hitting two the inu's so hard blood, sprayed, over the place, as they fell to the ground, not even moving. Yami, fell to his left knee, as he was using the tip of the steel pipe, onto the floor, as he was using it to hold himself up. Yami, was panting rather harshly. Yami, weakly looked up, as his vision, was going blurry, to clear, as he was struggling, to keep conscious. Yami, weakly got back to his feet, as he was struggling, again. The knocked out inu, soon woke up. He got back up, as he and the other both ran, as they met Yami's pipe. They went flying into, the sign, with cages, as they both landed hard, on their heads snapping their necks killing them both. Yami, took three steps forward before, falling onto his body as his legs gave out. Yami, was cringing with pain. He was so exhausted. Yami, was laying there, as he was trying to keep his vision, clear as his pipe, was next to his left arm. "I-I h-have to k-keep moving…" Yami, moved his wounded arms, as he forced his, cringing body, up as he was struggling, but soon got to one knee, he picked up his pipe, as he was now, on his feet. Yami, started walking, as he stumbled a few times, as he found escalators, one leading up, as the other was leading down. Yami, went onto the one leading up. Then he saw things coming from the walls. 'Great…' Yami, laid down, onto his stomach, as they were unabale to reach him. When Yami, got to the top, he got back to his feet, as he saw some stairs, and a door open. He went through the open, door finding more bullets, he was too tired to take on, the inu so he found some energy to run, then up the stairs. Yami, saw items scattered, over the place. Yami, saw a plate on the door. 'Temptation Placard.' Yami, opened the door. "Cynthia!" Yami, ran to her. She weakly looked into his red eyes. "It-it's j-just a dream right??" Yami, was looking, at her, as there was blood all over, the place, as Yami, was holding her up a little as she was holding his left hand. "I-I think I drank too much last night… I-I never got the chance, to do that "special favour" for you…" Yami, gently tightened his grip, he had on her left hand. "Y-Yami… I-I feel like I'm dying…" Yami, wasn't sure what to say. He wasn't sure to tell her this is reality. "It-it's just a dream…" She was about to say something, but her eyes just rolled to the back of her head as her right arm, drops from Yami's face to the ground. Yami closed his eyes as he sighed. 'Poor girl…' Yami, gently moved his, arm as he saw some sort of numbers on her left breast. '16121.' 'What would that mean?' Yami, shook his head, as he gently put her arms on her stomach, then he closed her eyes and he weakly stood up with his pipe, in this right hand. "Sayonara Cynthia. May you find peace in the Afterlife." Yami, stumbled, as he was about to leave, when he just blacked out…

Re: Yami's Silent Hill 4: The Room's Story. 18+ (It'll be graphical and violent.

Date: 2008-05-20 13:17:13
Chapter Two - The Mysterious Orphanage, called the 'Wish House.' Enter the Forest World.
-Yami's Bedroom-
Yami, started to wake up. When Yami, weakly opened his red eyes, his vision, was blurry. Yami, felt his head throbbing with pain, as he groaned. Yami, waited until his vision became clear, as he carefully sat up. "Ow, my head…" Yami, sighed as he got up. Yami, looked at his window when he could hear, police, and ambulance sirens. "Damn, what's that noise? It's making my head worse…" Yami, walked over to the window and he looked out of it. Yami, was seeing, an ambulance, and a
police car parked outside the subway entrance. The paramedics, with the police, as the paramedics were speaking with them, about the corpse in the subway. "Is-is that Cynthia??" Yami, moved away from the window, and walked out of his bedroom. He went to the lounge when he could hear the radio go off. "Hurry up, and get that ambulance… Quit yappin' and move her already! Damn, she's got numbers carved into her chest, I wonder if…" Yami, sighed. 'Sounds like her all right…' Yami, went to the kitchen, and he went to find something for his headache. Yami yawned since he still seemed tired. Yami, left the kitchen, as he went to the bathroom.

-Bathroom-
Yami's jaw nearly dropped, as the hole was now more different. "What the fuck… it's changed… What is going on?!" Yami, shook his head. 'Can this day get any worse…?' Yami, rolled his eyes. 'Don't say that Yami, you'll make things worse… Don't curse yourself…' Yami, leaned against the wall a little, as he still had wounds. Yami, walked over to the toilet, and was leaning against the wall a little, since his balance seemed weak. Yami, reached down, and found his zipper, than unzips and reveals himself. Yami, had his left arm resting on the wall in front of him, to help with his weakened balance, as he was holding his member with his right hand. Once Yami, became relaxed he started going. 'At last… Feels like I've held it in, felt like forever…' Yami, looked at his wounded arms, and he sighed. 'Ra, knows how I g- Matte, is this isn't a dream then… What is it??' Yami, blinked, as he pushed the thought to the back on his mind. When Yami, was finally done he sorted himself out, found his zipper again and zipped back up, then he flushed the toilet, and he went to the lounge, to deal with his wounds.

-Lounge area-
Yami, sat down on the couch as he sighed. Yami, yawned again since he was still quite tired. Yami, got up, as he went back to the bathroom, got what he needed, then he put the first-aid kit on the table, then he went to the kitchen, then he turned on the cold tap, then he placed his right index finger, to make sure it's nice and freezing. Once it as cold enough, Yami, had his left hand, resting on the counter, then he put his right arm under the tap, and he gripped the counter quite hard until his knuckles became white. Yami, hissed with agnoy, as the water went into his gashes washing out, anything that got into his arm. Once that was done, Yami, was trying to calm himself down. Yami, bit his lower lip, then he placed his left arm under the tap. "Ouch!! Fuck… That hurts…" Once Yami's arm, was cleaned, he gently dried them off, then resat back down on the couch.Yami, started cleaning, his wounds on his left arm, and he hissed. "Ouch, dammit…" Yami, hissed, when, the antiseptic, went into his wounds cleaning, out the wound to stop infection. When the wounds were clean, he put, cream-like stuff on the dressings, then started bandaging them up. Once Yami, was done he picked up the eight blood stained cotton balls, as he put them into the bin, then started on his right arm. Once both of his arms, were bandaged, and free from infection, he cleaned up the mess he made, as he pulled the blinds down, in the lounge, as he went back to his room, to sleep. He closed the blinds, in his room, as he removed his boots and laid down. Once Yami, was comfortable, he went to sleep.

-Yami's room-
Six hours later Yami, woke up. Yami, moved his arms as they were resting, just near both sides of his head as he stretched. Yami, sat up. Yami, looked around a little to clear his vision. Once it was no longer blurry, Yami got up. He opened the blinds a little, then he left his room. Yami, went to the bathroom before he did anything else. Yami, was looking at the hole, from the corner of his eyes, as he reached down, found his zipper, then he started unzips, then reveals himself. Yami, moved his head, so he's fully looking into the hole, then he moved his left arm, as he ran his fingers down the markings of the hole. Yami, started going, as he looked at the hole more. 'I still wonder, how in the hell, did it happen? Who know's demo, when I find out who did it, they're gonna pay for it.' Yami, sighed. When he was done he sorted himself out, found the zipper then zipped back up. Yami flushed the toilet as he went out. Under the front door was a piece of red paper. 'Although the cult itself is gone, I'm sure the spirit of it is still alive. There are too many strange things happening in that town. I'm investigating two people. Or maybe I should say just one. I've just about discovered what's going on. Dated: April 8th.' Yami, stood up. "Hmm, seems some sort of diary." Yami, went to his room, as he put it under R for Red Dairy. Yami, left his room, as he looked out of the peephole, as he saw the Superintendent, outside and he saw a fresh red handprint. 'That wasn't there last time I checked. So sixteen there is now… This is becoming strange…' Yami, sighed, as he went over to the couch, as there was a red book. Yami, opened it as he wrote. "Returned from, the Subway World." Yami, closed his book and went over to the box, as he got onto both of his knees, and he put the Pistol, the bullets, and the Temptation Placard, Lynn Street Line coin, into the box. Yami, closed the box, as he got back to his feet, then he went to his room, put his boots back on then went to the bathroom then went through the hole.

-Forest World-
Yami, was laying on his stomach, as he started to come round. Yami, got to his knees, as he shook his head. "Where am I? Where did that crazy hole, put me?" Yami, stood up, as he dusted his leather outfit off, and picked up his steel pipe, and started walking. Yami, found these double doors, he opened them and went inside. Yami, looked around a bit, as he was walking, down this metal-like slope when these Mothbats came out of no where. "Ow, knock it off!" Yami, hit the annoying creatures, with his steel pipe, as they all landed, at his feet, he stomped on them all, killing them all. Yami, walked over to a metal can, as there was more Pistol bullets, on the floor. Yami, picked them up as he went out through two more double doors. Yami, started walking, down another slope, when more of them started coming down from the ceiling. Once Yami, took care of them, he walked down the first slope, then down another, and went through two metal gate doors. Yami, saw there was a car, parked, as the engine was still running. Yami, walked over to it. There was all sorts of stuff scattered on the seat, as he found a scarp piece of paper with something written on it. 'I'm not sure what that nosy guy meant when he said: "His home is the orphanage in the middle. The lake is northwest. So the opposite is southwest." The nosy guy said one other thing I don't understand. "If you bring up the dug-up key, you can't go back. Put it away somewhere, before you return there." I'm not sure what that nosy guy meant.' Yami, placed it, into his right pants pocket, and he went over to a slightly ajar, metal door. He went through. There was a guy sitting there, as there was loads of candles lit. Yami, was a little surprised, by how large the stone was. 'Whoa, that's one huge stone… No, time for sight-seeing Yami.' Yami, shook his head as the guy watched Yami, walk past and opened the gate and closed it. Yami, sighed when there was two more inu's. Yami, saw this odd, looking, thing, as he had an idea. He lured them, towards it, as they were both about to attack Yami, jumped out of the way as the thing came down, killing them both, as they howled so loudy, the hole Forest World could hear. Yami, rubbed his ears, as they were bleeding a little from their howl. When the thing came down, crushing them, blood splattered all over the place, leaving a huge pool of blood where they were laying. "Damn it!" Yami, shook his head, as he went through another, gate. Yami, did hold his ears a little, from the harshful ringing, in his ears. Once it settled, Yami shook his head. Yami, growled, when he encountered more. One of them came over to him. Yami, started attacking, the osu, inu, Yami, hit it quite hard, blood, flickered from it's wounds onto the pipe and onto the gate, and on the ground. Once he fell to his side, Yami, finished him off. Then, the two osu's showed up, Yami, charged up his attack, as he released his power when they the pipe came in contact with both inu's Yami, heard their skulls crack, as blood was pooling from their mouths. They both fell to the floor as they were already dead. Since Yami, wasn't tired, his strength is powered, up more, when he's tired it's weaker, but when Yami is at 100%, his attack is more stronger. Yami, killed the mothbat, and went over to a wooden door. There was a sign. 'Silent Hill Smile Support Society "Wish House"' "That's the orphanage run by the cult huh…" Yami, sighed as he opened the door, witch did become stuck, at first so Yami, shoulder barged it, and fell in. 'Ow…' Yami, shook his head as he got back up. Yami, dusted himself off again, as he closed the door. Yami, looked around the place. 'This place is huge..' Yami, saw a house, as he walked over to it. He tried opening the door, but it was locked. "Hmm." Yami, saw writing on the wall but wasn't able to read it. 'Strange, I cannot read this. It's not Egyptian, nor is it Japanese…' Yami, leaped over, the rail as he saw another door, so he went over to it, and opened it and walked out. Yami, was pissed. "Not more fucking inu's!" Yami, was knocked back, by a mesu inu. She seemed to be quicker than the osu's so, Yami got back up, he charged up his attack, and he released his power Yami, released so much of his power, they all screamed in agony, as their skulls totally shattered, as blood was coming from them all, at the same time. Once knocking them all down. Yami, finished them all off at once, as they were laying on top of each other. Yami, took care of the, Mothbat. Yami, sighed. Yami, felt blood, so he wipes away the blood from his ears as he had blood on his hands. "That takes care of them." Yami, started walking along the path, as he reached a gate, and opened it. Yami, sighed as there was no more creature's waiting for him. Yami, stood under the lamp, as he forgot about his watch. He checked it. "Weird, it's stopped…" Yami, shrugged and went through the gate. Yami, saw some trees, as he went over to them but, caught his left boot on a tree root, that was sticking up, witch looked like am arm. "Damn it…" Yami, got up as he dusted himself off. Yami, saw a gate behind him and went through. Yami, saw two stones, and some steps. Followed by a hole. Yami, walked over to the hole, and dives into it.

-Yami's Bedroom-
Yami, woke up as he sat up. "Damn, holes…" Yami, got up, and left his room. He went to the kitchen, and opened the fridge. Yami, sighed. 'Nothing interesting…' Yami, sighed as he took both the bottles. Yami, put the chocolate into his left pocket, as he got rid of the wine. "I hate that stuff. I never did like it, and I won't now. But, the bottle, could some use for a weapon." Once the bottle was empty, Yami put it into the box, with the Pistol. He closed the fridge door, then he went over to the sink, to wash off the blood from his hands. Then he went back into the bathroom, as he sighed then went back into the hole.

-Forest World-
Yami, sighed, as he was back here again. 'I hate this place…' Yami, walked down the stairs, then out the gate. He walked past the, roots, before he was about to go through he heard, a loud, moan-like noise. "What the hell was that?!" Yami, looked around. "Hmm." Yami, opened the gate and closed it. Yami, ran back to that "Wish House". Yami, saw was yet another gate. "I really hate this place…" Yami, sighed. He went over to the gate, and went out of it. Yami, had the steel pipe, on his left shoulder, as he kept on walking until he heard a howl, from a Wolf. "Hmm?" Yami, shrugged and went through the gate. Yami, blinked twice, when he he saw something, floating, by a lamp post. 'Not another one… I was hoping I was free from these fuckers… Guess not…' Yami, looked, around to find away, around the ghost, without getting, beaten to death, by his weapon.Yami, ran to the right side of the path, as the ghost moved, as Yami, felt pain starting in his head, so he ran quicker to get away, then he saw a hole on the left side of the wall, but ignored it and went through the double doors. Standing there was a child. Yami, walked over to him, then he got down to both of his knees to the child's level. "What are you doing here, young one?" Yami, saw another person. "You're…" Yami, looked up and the child turned around facing him. "F-Fianlly… The Th-Third Revelation… S-something's gonna happen!! Th-that n-nosy guy that was here… H-he said it too… Something big's gonna happen!! Fianlly it's gonna happen!!" Jasper walked off laughing. Yami, became confused as the child became scared and ran. "Matte!!" It was too late. Yami, stood back up. Yami, went out of the doors, and he bolted, all the way back to the Wish House.Yami, went around the Wish House, as he saw a gate. 'So I wasn't, see things.' Yami, went over to it, and walked out. Yami, saw a mesu inu, as he sighed. He charged up his attack, and released it, knocking her down, when Yami, hit her, she made a strange noise, as blood came from her, head, when Yami, hit her rather hard. Once Yami, finished her off, he delt with the three mothbats, when two more mesu inu's showed up. Yami, was knocked back by one, as one of them was on top of him, and he was trying to, get it off him, so he held its jaws closed, as he kicked it off rather harshly as it went flying into her partner. Yami stood back up, as he had no injuries, so he picked up his pipe, as he used a over-head attack, when it came in contact with the inu's back, it broke her spine, as she fell down dead, then Yami, broke the other's spine, as blood was pooling under them, like there was no tomorrow. Yami, delt with them, as he fell to his knees. "Damn this…" Yami, was exhausted, from all the fighting. Yami, stood back up, as he went over to the gate. Yami, saw on the ceiling, Mothbats. Yami, charged up his attack, once he released his power, killing them all at once. Yami, saw an exit as he went outside. "Wow, it's beautiful…" Yami, read the sign. 'Toluca Lake.' Yami, was looking out, as far as his eyes could see. Yami, shook his head. 'Haven't got time to be sight-seeing.' Yami, left the cave, and went back to the Wish House. Yami, walked over to the door, as he tried to open it. 'Dammit it's still locked…' "The door won't open…" "I've noticed…" Yami, sighed. Yami, turned around, as he sighed. Yami, tried kicking the door open but failed. "Fuck it…" Yami, leaned against the door. He saw Jasper just standing there. Yami, shook his head. 'Whatever…' "Here, there's somethin' written on it." Yami, noticed the chocolate bottle was missing but didn't really care. 'Opposite where the late and house meet, inside the hand holding onto the ground.' Yami, shrugged as he bolted out, of the gate, then over to where the, root was when he tripped. Yami, crouched down, as he dug up a key, it too had blood written on it. 'The holder of this key will wander for eternity.' "Hmm." Yami, was about to go through when he felt something wasn't right. Yami's Sennen Eye, started glowing, as his powers were kicking up. 'Matte, I sense something… Dark… It's about this key… What if…' Yami walked over to the other gate, with the hole, then he closed it behind him. Yami ran up the steps and he, tripped and fell into the hole.

-Yami's Room-
Yami, sat up, and got up. Yami, shook his head to clear his vision. Yami, went to the lounge. Yami, went over to the door, and was sure he heard something. Standing there was Eileen. Yami, tried getting the door open but failed. "Dammit!!" "There's something going on in this room…" She heard a voice. "What do you mean?" Then, a guy turned up, standing with her. "I heard some weird noises coming from inside there…" "Fucking door!! Open already!!" "Hey Richard, can you see anything from your window?" "Chau…everything looks pretty normal to me… The guy who lives here… What's he like anyway?" "I know his name and face, but that's about it." "Well, I'm gonna go call the super." "Yeah…good idea." "Fuck it… Something's really keeping this door closed… Not just the chains either…" Yami, sighed and went to the box, and put all the current stuff he picked up. Yami, closed the box, and went to the bathroom. "Shit, I must of dropped my steel pipe, when I tripped, into the hole…" Yami, shook his head again. Yami, reached down, and found his zipper then, unzips and reveals himself. Once Yami, was relaxed he started going. Yami, had his left arm, resting, on the wall, in front of him. 'Damn, my foot hurts…' Yami, looked at the hole. 'Just hope it don't get any worse…' When Yami, was done he sorted himself out found his zipper then zipped back up, flushed the toilet, then back into the hole.

-Forest World-
Yami, found his steel pipe, as he picked it up. Yami, ran back to the Wish House, as he went back into the hole. He got the key from his box, then back into the hole. Yami, walked over to the door, as he used the key witch unlocked it. Both Yami, and Jasper, went in. Jasper looked around, as Yami, saw something, it was a small book, with a note. 'Have you found Alessa yet? How is Walter's progress coming along? Send me a report.' Yami, stood back up, as he saw a notice board. 'Listen to the teachers.' 'Don't go outside the walls.' 'Play nicely.' 'Read the Book.' 'Odd.' Yami, walked over to a door, witch was locked but he saw a bit of paper on the floor. 'Damn, this thing is quite damaged… Ah, here's a part I can read.' 'The Second Sigh And God said, Offer the Blood of the Ten Sinners and the White Oil. Be then released from the bonds of the flesh, and gain the Power of Heaven. From the Darkness and Void, bring forth Gloom, and gird thyself with Despair for the Giver of Wisdom. The Third Sign And God said, Return to the Source through sin's Temptation. Under the Watchful eye of the demon wander alone in the formless Chaos. Only then will the Four Atonements be in alignment.' "How strange…" Yami, stood back up. Yami, could hear cries of pain behind him, so he saw a door slightly ajar, and something on the door. Yami, walked over to it and picked up, the Source Placard. Yami, went inside. "What the hell?!" Yami, fell back as the door closed. Jasper, was on fire, as he kept adding the candle stick with the candle to his body, as Yami, wasn't able to do anything. "I finally met him!! The one the nosy guy talked about, the Devil!!!" Jasper, soon fell to his knees, dead as Yami, stood back up. '17121.' Yami, was about to walk when he past out. Everything went black…

Re: Yami's Silent Hill 4: The Room's Story. 18+ (It'll be graphical and violent.

Date: 2008-05-20 13:31:30
Chapter Three - The Water-cylinder shaped prison. Enter the Prison World.
-Lounge area-
When Yami, woke up he sighed. He could hear, news from his radio. "A special news report. In a forest near Silent Hill, the burned corpse, of a 30-year-old osu, was discovered eariler today. The police have ruled it a homicide and are investigating. The numbers 17121, were reportedly cavred into the man's body. Due to the marks on the victim, the police are investigating possible links to the Walter Sullivan case, 10 years ago." Yami, blinked. "Walter Sullivan case?? Hmm, wonder what happened back then. All I can remember is, hearing about two, kids a brother and a sister chopped to pieces, with an axe. That's all I can remember… Ah well." Yami, sighed as he went to the box. Yami, put the items into the box and stood up. Yami, heard all sorts outside his door. Yami, held his head, as the noise, was triggering, off a migraine. Yami, looked outside the peephole, to find out what's making his head hurt worse. "This is the Superintendent! Are you in there, Yami?" "Would you get this fucking door open?! I've tried all sorts…! This rate, I'll find away to fucking brake the door down…" "Is anybody home?" "What the hell is going on here?" Frank, takes out his key's and find's Yami's. "That's strange… It's the right key. I'm…I'm…I'm sure I heard something in there… Yeah, that sound… The same one as back then." He walked off, and Yami, sighed. Yami took something, for the pain, then he went to the bathroom. "For fuck sake, it's changed again… Wish I knew what was going on…" Yami, was sure he was hearing children voices. "Huh?" Yami, went into the hole.

-Water Prison World-
Yami, was laying on his stomach, out of it at moment. There was a person, locked in one of the cells. "He's… He's gonna kill me! Walter's gonna kill me!" Yami, woke up, as he got to his knees. '…Mmm, where am I now?' Yami, shook his head as he got back to his feet. Yami, inhaled but ended up coughing. Once he recovered, he went into the first door. Yami, saw Toadstools coming out from the ground. Yami, saw a hole in the wall, after he killed the Toadstools, he could hear footsteps, and see a shadow. Yami, backed away. 'I'm outta here…' Yami, left, and went into the second door. Yami, swallowed, when he saw a rope hanging from the ceiling, and on the bed was a note. 'I'm sick of being watched.' Yami, shivered so he left. Yami, tried the third door, the lock was broken. Yami, was near the fourth door, when he heard a voice. "Get me out! Get me the hell outta here!" Yami, shrugged thinking his mind was playing tricks on him. He went in, but there wasn't anything in there, so he left. Yami, went to the fifth, as he nearly fell back. 'A-another human?!' "Am I glad to see you! Can you get me outta here??" "I'll try." Yami, tried opening the door but it was locked. "Gomen nasai, the damn door's locked." The guy looked down. "Listen, I'll find away, to get you outta there. I promise." "Arigato." Yami, smiled as he saw a note on the floor, near the sixth door. 'Lucky! I finally escaped from the cell. I decided to take a careful looked around this building. The scariest place was the 1st floor basement. There's a kitchen in the northeast, demo next to the door in the northwest is a death chamber. To get in there, you have to punch in the right numbers. I don't know the numbers and it was too dark to even see the panel, so I didn't go in.' Yami, picked it up, as he carefully, folded it, and put it into his right pants pocket, and tried the door next to him, but the lock was broken. Yami, moved as he found a seventh door, and on the bed was some Pistol Bullets. On the wall was something written in red, but it looks like kid's writing. 'I'm being watched from the middle room.' Yami, lightly narrowed his red eyes. "Hmm." Yami, saw the same hole, he saw in the first door. "Strange." Yami, walked out, and tried the eighth, door. It seemed the lock was also broken. Yami, kept walking, until he found double doors.Yami, walked opened the double doors and walk in. Yami saw in front him, was a hole, then on the right side, was a note, folllowed by to Yami's right was a door, and to his left was another door. Yami, walked over to the hole and picked up the note. 'To get to the surveillance rooms in the middle of this complex, you have to use the corpse disposal shutes in the cells. However, on the 1st and 2nd floors, these cells are locked. That's so the kids wouldn't discover them. So you have to get to the 2nd floor from one of the cells on the 3rd floor. I know how to do it, but it's really a pain. Also the lights only work on the 3rd floor.' Yami, picked up the Guard's Diary, and carefully folded the bit of paper, then put it into his right pants pocket. Yami, checked the door, that was on his left, but it was locked, so he checked the, door on the right it, was unlocked. Yami, went through. There was a ladder, and seems to be steps, so Yami, started walking down the sprial-shaped, stairs. Just then a creature, came from the wall, and just missed by an inch. Yami, narrowed his eyes. 'Matte, these look like the same, creatures, that tried to attack me, back in the Subway World.' Yami, raised his steel pipe, and started attacking the creature, The harder Yami, hit the monster, more blood sprayed from it. Once it went back into the wall, Yami, could hear more of them, roaring, and going in and out of the walls, so Yami, had to be careful. Yami, started walking, again with the pipe on his right shoulder. Yami, sighed, when he encountered another, so he just bolted. But one of them raised it's right hand, and was able to scratch Yami's left shoulder. Yami, hissed with pain, but keeping running past them. Yami, ran, past them all, but some were able to scratch his left shoulder. Yami soon came to another ladder, then he slowed down, and was walking, when he saw something on the ground. Yami, crouched down, and picked it up. It was a Saint Medallion. 'Hmm, strange. Matte… Something about this Medallion… It's not Darkness, I'm sensing, it seems to be, Hikari… I'll keep a hold of it, just incase.' Yami, put his right hand on his left shoulder, when he felt blood run down his shoulder. Yami, put the Medallion, into his left pants pocket, and kept walking down the stairs, until he reached yet another ladder, and a door. Yami, opened the door, and went through.Yami, went down the steps, and he saw a huge looking well, with a waterwheel, in the center, of the room. "Whoa, this thing is huge!" Yami, looked around, just then, Mothbats came from the well, so Yami, charged up his attack, then released his power, knocking a few of them back into the well, then he heard a splat. Yami, wiped off the blood, from his face, and his shirt. "Damn things." Yami, saw a sign, and a key. Yami, picked up the Water Prison Exit Key. Yami, reading was writing, on the plate. 'To turn on the lights in the 3rd floor cells, turn this waterwheel. Remember that the water must flow in the direction of the waterwheel. Of course, you also have to open the sluice gate on the roof.' "Hmm, sounds easy enough." Yami, shrugged, and went back out the way he came. Yami, found the ladder, and went up Yami, started walking the stairs, again and bolted past the monsters, from the walls. Yami, finally made it to the door. Yami, stopped to catch his breath. Once Yami, caught it, went through, then over to the locked door. Yami, used the key, he picked up, and went outside. Yami, shivered, as it was cold outside. Yami, saw a ladder to his right, but didn't like the looks, of down, so he climbed the, stairs, and taking care of the MothBats, along the way. Yami, came a cross ladder and double doors, so Yami, went through the double doors. Yami, looked to his right, and saw Tremers, on the walls, so he ignored them, and went through the first cell door, witch was closer. Yami, saw blood on the floor, followed by footstepts, and a shadow, and a note on the left side of the wall. Yami, watched the shadow. 'What the hell is there? I hear footsteps, and I see a shadow…' Yami, walked over to the hole, but wasn't tall enough to take a look. 'Pity…' Yami, sat down, as he was feeling tired. "Great…" Yami, sighed, and he heard the footsteps again. 'This is getting strange.' Yami, had his back, against the wall, he raised his eyes at the note, it seemed up-side down, due to the way he was looking, at it, from where he was sitting but didn't really care. 'I peed in my pants, I gotta wash them so nobody finds out. Oh, I just saw a shadow. I think someone saw me.' 'A shadow… Matte, the same damn shadow, I've seen twice? Something's not right about this damn place…' Yami, shook his head, and stood up, then he left the cell. Yami, walked, then a Tremer, from the ceiling, and Yami, tried, opening the second door, but the lock was broken, so he tried the thrid door. That was also, unable to open, so Yami, tried the fourth door. Yami, entered the fourth cell, and saw bottles of black power, and the same shadow and footsteps. Yami, swallowed, and watched the shadow. Yami, looked to his left, and saw wrighting on the wall. 'Picking my nose alot.' Yami, got suprised, and lost his balance. "Ouch…" Yami shook his head, and glared at the hole. "Fucking thing…" Yami, got to his feet. 'Ow…' Yami, left the cell, and tried the fifth door. Yami, entered the fifth cell, and saw a diary open on the table. 'I've been watching the surveillance room's peephole the whole time, and sometimes he's there. I can tell 'cause I see a shadow move or hear his footsteps.' 'So, I'm not going insane after all.' Yami, left the cell, tried the sixth, cell door. Yami, saw to his right, was them Toadstools again. Yami, rolled his eyes and tried, the door, but the lock was broken, so he chagred up his, attack, he released his power, killing only two, he rubbed his eyes, as he got blood in them. Once his vision, was clear, he rechagred up his attack, releasing his attack once, again, only killing three. Yami, growled, and he just attacked, one at a time. Once, they were out the way, he wiped off the blood, again from his hands and face, and tried the sixth, door. The lock was broken, so Yami, tried the seventh, door. That was also broken, so Yami, tried the eighth, door. The lock, was broken, so he went through the double door, and was back outside. So Yami, saw a ladder, leading up, so he went up the ladder, to the thrid floor, and went through the double doors. Yami, looked around and went through the first cell door. There was a shirt on the floor. There was writing on the wall. 'I got no clothes on.' 'More kids, writing. What in Ra's, name were they doing to the poor kids, by locking them up in this shit hole?!' Yami's red eyes flickered. He wasn't a huge fan of children, but he hated, if they were being mistreated. Yami, left the first cell, and tried the second door. Yami, saw something, near the third, door so he shrugged, and entered. Coming from the floor, was more Toadstools, so Yami, started attacking them, making sure he didn't get blood in his eyes again. Once they were dead, Yami, saw a book on the table, and a note on the bed. Yami, checked the diary first. 'We had beef stew yesterday. In the cafereria, I hear there's a death chamber behind the kitchen, and they take the meat straight from the dead people and cook it. That really scared me.' Yami, felt a chill run down his spine, from hearing that so, he swallowed, and checked the note, on the bed. 'I'm in trouble. I stood in front of the surveillance room and yelled as loud as I could, but nobody came out.' Yami, saw the blood on the floor. Yami, swallowed again, as he was now starting to feel sick so, he left the cell. Yami, looked from the corner of his red eyes, was something pointing at him. 'What the hell is that thing?' Yami, started walking, then it, moved, and started running, around on it's hands. Yami, jumped back a step, and raised his pipe. Yami, started attacking the oddly new creature, it was still standing, after, everything Yami, threw at it. Yami, was panting, as he was getting tired, from the fights, so he charged up his attack, then released his power, it was still standing, blood, sprayed, from the creature's faces, as Yami, must of broken something, then he charged up again, and released his power, a second time, then it fell down. Yami, stomped on it twice to finish it, then Yami, fell to his knees. He dropped the steel pipe, and was panting harshly, as he was on both of his hands and knees, away from the creature, as sweat, ran down his face, and from his forehead, onto the floor. "W-what the f-fuck, was that thing?!" Yami, looked over his left shoulder at the dead creature. Once he had recovered, Yami, picked up, his pipe, and tried the thrid door. The door, was unlocked, and there in the center, of the floor was a hole. Yami, carefully crouched down, and examined it. "What the hell? I hate to think, where this could lead me.." Yami, stood up, an backed away, and left. Yami, tried the fourth, door, and entered. Just then, Wall Men, came from the walls. "Not them again…" Yami, chagred up up his attack, and released it, at the first one, on his right, Yami, heard a crack, noise, as he hit the creature's skull, so it was hanging there, it was stunned, then Yami, notcied, blood was pooling, from the creature, so he finished that one off, then went for the second. Yami, charged up his attack, the monster, tried to attack him, but Yami, missed but did catch the creature's left hand, so he recharged up, and swung at the creature, this time he fully caught it, and heard the same noise again. Yami, finished off the creature, then he picked up the Pistol Bullets, as he could hear, the footsteps, again, and he saw kids writing, on the wall in red. 'I wanna hide. But I can't hide.' "Hmm." Yami, raised his eyes then was looking out the corner of his red orbs, when he saw the shadow again. Yami, snorted and left the cell. Yami, had his left arm, around his stomach, as he was leaning against the door. Yami, shook his head, and he made it to the fifth door, then there was another creature, pointing at him. 'Not again…' Yami, entered the cell. Yami, saw clothes on the bed, and a note on the table. 'Now it will look like I'm sleeping. Huh? Were those footsteps? I wonder if they saw me.' Yami, sighed and left the cell. Yami, was looking at the creature. 'Ugh, I can't fight… I'm too tired, and in too much pain…' Yami, just stood there, then the creature, came right at him. "Shit!" The creaure, raised it's right hand slammed it down on Yami, knocking him down, from the creature's attack. Yami, weakly got to his hands and knees. "Fuck, that hurt…" Yami, got back to his feet, then he charged up, his attack, and released his power, the creature, got hit quite hard, and went flying into the wall, then it came back, so Yami, had already charged back up, and released his power, cracking the creature's skulls, yet it was still alive. Once Yami, had stomped on them, hard, to kill them, he leaned against the wall, for balance, then tried the sixth door. Yami, blinked, when he saw a blood-stained bed, and another hole. 'Not again…' Yami, left the cell, and tried the seventh door. Yami, groaned, when he found yet another hole. He left, the cell and tried the eighth cell. Yami, was suprised, on how many books there was. Yami, saw wrighting, on the wall, to his left. 'I'm a boy genius, and I figured out the answer to the surveillance room puzzle. It's light and water!' Yami, shrugged, and left. 'Hmm, them holes… Wonder, where they'll lead me to?' Yami, left the eighth, cell and went to the cell, with the bloody bed, and hole. "Here goes…" Yami, jumped into the hole. He landed on his feet, and he was on the second floor. Yami, sighed and jumped into the hole. Yami, saw the rope hanging from the ceiling. He was on the first floor, in cell # 2. "Shit." Yami, sighed and left. Yami, was feeling worse, so he found, the double doors and went through the hole.

-Room 302, Yami's Room-
Yami, woke up. He waited for his visison, to clear. Once it was, Yami, sat up. He checked the bandages, on his arms, they were covered with flesh blood. Yami, sighed and got up. Yami, left his room, then to the bathroom. Yami, ran his right hand down his face. Yami, gently removed the bandages, from his arms, and the dressings. Yami, was fine with the sight of blood, but what he read in that diary, made things worse. Yami, got what he needed, then he went to the lounge. Yami, saw under the front door, was a piece of red paper, so he got to one knee, and picked it up. 'Lately I've been feeling like my life is in serious danger. I've been through a lot in my life, but I've never felt this kind of pure animal fear. In case something happens to me, I've decided to write down what I've learned for whoever you are that's living in the apartment now. I've been investigating the mass murder that took place 7 years ago in witch 10 people were killed in 10 days. They were killed in a variety of ways, but the one thing they had in common was that each corpse had the following numbers, in order of their deaths, carved into them: 01121, 02121, 03121, 04121, 05121, 06121, 07121, 08121, 09121, 10121 … The name of their killer… it was carved into them as well… His name was… Walter Sullivan. Dated: April 4th.' "Spooky…" Yami, shivered again, when he felt a chill run down his spine. Yami, went back to his bedroom, then he opened his Scrapbook, and placed the document's be picked up, during the Forest, and Water Prison world. Once they were sorted, Yami closed his book, and went to the bathroom. Yami, went over to the toilet, then he reached down, found his zipper, the he unzips reveals himself. Yami, held his member, as he started going right away. Yami, ran his left hand own his face. Yami, checked the wounds on his left arm. '..Still here.' Yami, heavily yawned. '…I'm still kinda tired, so once my wounds are sorted, I'll have a lay down for a while.' When Yami, was done he sorted himself out, found his zipper, than zipped back up, then flushed the toilet, then he left the bathroom, then to the kitchen. Yami turned on the cold tap, then he put his right arm under, and he heavily hissed with pain. Once his right arm, was free from, fresh blood Yami, then put his left arm under the water. Once both of his arms were cleaned up, then he gently dried them off, then he gently cleaned his left shoulder, and placed a dressing there to keep out infection, then sat down, on the couch. Once the antiseptic, was into the wounds, Yami, put new dressings on, to help with infection and then new bandages, on his arms. He weakly stood up, threw away, the cotton, then he washed his hands from the antiseptic. "I hate that stuff… Demo, at least it helps." Yami, shook his head. Yami, closed the blinds, then he went back to his room. Yami, put the blinds down, then he removed his boots, then laid down, and quickly fell a sleep. Nine hours later Yami, woke up. Yami, rubbed his red eyes, to clear his vision. Once it was clear, everything still looked the same. Yami, shrugged, not really caring. Yami, swung his long legs over the right side of his bed, and stood up. Yami, stretched, and let his arms fall to his sides. Yami, walked out of his room, then to the bathroom. Yami, went over to the toilet, then he reached down, found his zipper, then unzips and reveals, himself. Yami, held his member, with his right hand, and his left hand on the wall. Yami, started going right away. When Yami, was done, he sorted himself out, found his zipper, then zipped back up, and flushed the toilet and went back to his room, put on his boots, then went back to the bathroom, then into the hole.

-Water Prison World-
Yami, sighed as he hated being here. Yami, went out the door on his right, then he climbed the ladders, up to the thrid, door, then went inside. Yami, went to the door, with the bloody bed, but tried the door next to it. Yami, held his pipe, tightly, and jumped in. "I hate this place…" Yami, saw the shadow, and heard the footsteps, then jumped in the hole in front of him. "Ugh, not another one…" Yami, jumped into this one. Yami, scanned the room, and sharply turned around. "Oh, shit… Not them again!" Yami, backed away. "Uh…" Yami, was out numbered, so he bolted for the door. Unlocked it, and quickly got out of there and closed it. "Damn, that was close…" Yami, saw a door infront of him, and to his left a ladder. Yami, tried the door, in front of him, but was locked, from the other side, so he went up the ladder. Yami, blinked three times, when he recognized the holes in the wall. "I know these, from anywhere." Yami, snorted. "Damn things. Demo, I see no shadow…" Yami, saw a desk, and a book. 'This place continues to deteriorate. The doors to a number of cells no longer open. As a result, the kids inside can no longer go outside. But the less they know about that, the better. I can't open the doors, but from this room, I can watch them get more and more emaciated each day. With no food and never showering themselves, they turn into smelly little gray lumps in there. Following the suggestion of an engineer, we've disposed of the corpses by digging a hole below the cells. Since each floor of this building can be rotated independently, we can dispose of the bodies without the others noticing by aligning each cell with a body in it vertically. P.S. Chief, I bet you're just dying to see the interrogation room beind the kitchen. I understand your feelings, but have you noticed? There are three rooms with bloody beds. One is on the 1st floor, one is on the 2nd floor, and the one is on the 3rd floor. If you line those three rooms, up then it's "bingo."' Yami, held his stomach, as the nausea, came back. "T-those.. S-sick bastards… How could they do that to little kids?!" Yami, held his stomach tighter. The more he got angry, the more he felt worse. Yami, calmed down. Yami, shook his head, and looked through the holes. The first, one on his left he saw a bloody bed, and a hole. 'Hmm.' Yami, saw the ladder behind him, and went up. Yami, saw another book, and another desk, on his left. Followed by more holes. 'To keep a close eye on the kids, it's important to keep the cells well lit. The lights on the 3rd floor were originally bought as searchlights. As a precaution against a blackout, they were set up to run on a private generator. There's a hydroelectirc generator in the basement. To light up the 1st and 2nd floors, use the corpse disposal chutes. Since each floor of this building can be rotated, you can light up any of the cells by matching up the holes. Repeating this periodically is an effective way to keep the kids fearful and well-behaved. P.S Chief, if you turn the handle in the middle of this room, you can easily rotate the cells. You can't rotated the 1st floor, so align the 2nd and 3rd floors with the 1st foor vell that has the blood-stained bed. By the way, if your use the peephole in this room, it's easy to make sure you're doing it right. Give it a try. Also, onegai don't forget to open the sluice gate on the roof. Much appreciated, Chief!' Yami, snarled. "If I ever find, or see the bastards, who are doing this, to these poor children, so Ra, help them." Yami, narrowed his red eyes. Yami, closed his red eyes, as he was feeling more sick, than last time. 'Calm down Yami, calm down. The more angry you are, the more it'll be…' Yami, sighed. Yami, checked the hole, to his right. 'Hmm, nothing, helpful.' Yami, tried the next hole, on his right. 'Just the room with that black-power stuff.' Yami, tried the next hole. 'A hole.' Yami, walked over to the fourth, hole holding his stomach, with his left arm. 'Another fucking hole… What's with this Ra-forsaken holes? If I had things my way, I'd make sure the bastards who are being so cruel, to this kids, I'd make sure they suffer more than the children.' Yami, moved and tried the fifth hole. 'Nothing helpful again. Align the holes, with the blood-stained beds huh? Hmm.' Yami, tried the sixth hole. 'There it is.' Yami, turned around, and saw a handle, so it turned it once to the left. So Yami, turned it again to the left. Then, he notcied the bed, was else, where so he turned it again to the left, and checked to see where the hole is this time. 'Maybe once more should do it.' Yami, went back to the handle, and turned it to the left a final time. 'There, that should do it.' Yami, checked his map, and noticed that two, beds were in the same order. Yami, went up the ladder. In front of him, was a note. 'The Secret Number for getting through the door in back of the kitchen this month is "0302." Thanks for your cooperation.' Yami, picked up the note, and put it into his left pants pocket. Yami, saw holes, and no desk. So, he tried the hole, on his left. 'Lights, on the ceiling… I wonder…' Yami, tried the second hole on his left. 'Ah, there it is.' Yami, turned around and found a handle, so he right turning it to the right this time. Just then, the guy Yami, met his cell door came open. "He did it. That, red-eyed person, finally freed me. Arigato!" He went out. Yami, checked the holes again, to find where the hole, with the bloody bed is. Yami, found it, and went back to the handle and, turned it right again. Yami, saw on the map that they were all now connected. Yami, climbed all the way down the ladder, and there was a guy, with a small child. 'Matte, isn't that the same child, I saw in the Forest? Hmm.' Yami, went over to them, and the child walked away. "Uh, excuse me, who is that boy, and who are you?" He looked at Yami. 'Matte, isn't he the same red-eyed teen, I saw before?' "His name's Walter…Walter Sullivan. I used to work at the orphanage, watching the kids." He got back to his feet. "I'm Andrew DeSalvo. They tried to make it seem like an orphanage… But according to that town's Holy Scriptures, it was actually the center of their religion… That kid, Walter… He was really into that mumbo jumbo… Especially that "Descent of the Holy Mother" business… Scary… My God… Oh…oh, my God.." He just walks out. "Weird. Guess this place, really must of gotten to him. It's getting to me." Yami, shook his head, and went over to the double doors in front of him. Yami, groaned when he remembered where hs is. "Not here again… This place, is like one huge fucking, circle…" Yami, sighed. Yami, saw a ladder to his right, and climbed up. Yami, went through the single, door, then out the door in front of him. Yami, climbed the ladder, and went all the way up to the top. Yami, saw some double doors, so he went in. "Now this, is fucked up." Yami, saw a door in front of him, with an strange looking symbol. Yami, looked around, so he went left, and looked around the roof. Yami, came across more steps, and another handle. Yami, turned the handle all the way to the right. Just then the sluice gates came open. Yami,'s red flickered as he bolted out of there. 'Great.. Thanks to the sound of running water, I gotta go to the toilet. Great… Ever since, I was bitten by a snake, when I was younger, 5000 years, ago, I already had a weak right kidney, and bladder, but since then, my kidney and bladder, have been screwed since. Water and Light… Hmm, something about that- The lights! Of course the lights! Now, the water, is flowing, the lights on the thrid floor, should be working!' Yami, climbed down the ladder, the into the thrid cell, area. Yami, checked his map, and went through the door, with the bloody bed, in it. Yami, looked up, and seeing the lights working. "I was right." Yami, jumped into the hole. He sighed and jumped into the second hole, in front of him. "Final hole… I hope…" Yami, jumped into the final hole. Yami, looked around. "Looks like some sort of kitchen. Huh?" Yami, went over to the door, and picked up a plate. 'Watchfulness, Placard.' Yami, saw a panel on the door, he remembered the code, and the door unlocked, and Yami, went in. Yami, became stunned on what he was seeing. There was all sorts of things hanging from the ceiling. Yami, saw something floating in the water, so he went to the edge, seeing the corpse of Andrew. '18121.' The number's were carved into his stomach. Yami, turned around to leave, when everything went black…

Date: 2008-05-20 13:38:03
Chapter Four - Yami, meets Richard Braintree, and the child. Enter the Building World.
-Room 302. Yami's bedroom-
When Yami, woke up, he was laying on his left side. He opened his red orbs, and noticed that everything, outside, was dusk. Yami, got up, as he sighed. Yami, looked at his bedroom, door as he could hear something going off. Yami, stood up, and went to find out what the noise was. Yami, nearly forgot to put the documents he picked up, from the Water-Prison, World, and put them into his Scrapbook, and walked out of his bedroom. Yami, went into the bathroom, and nearly fell back. "…!" There was blood, all over the wall, in the shower and in the bath. "…H-how the hell did this happen?!" Yami, felt twice as worse as last time. Yami, walked out. Yami, had his back against the door, and slides down. Yami, was looking at his boots, as he sighed. 'I'll be glad, when this nightmare ends.' Yami, weakly got up, and went to the box. Once all the items, Yami picked up were in the box, he was holding his stomach. 'Fuck it…' Yami, walked back to the bathroom, ignoring the newly changed wall, and noises, he was now on both of his knees, as he was holding himself him. Yami, swallowed. 'H-how can I… Keep going on? I'm still injured…' The sent from the bath, was like same one from the Room, under the prison, in the kitchen. Yami, couldn't help but started throwing up. "Fuck s-sake…" Yami, was off again. A while later Yami, was calm. He was kneeling there, as he was waiting for his pain in his stomach to calm. 'Okay… Now that I've throwen up, I feel less, awful…' Yami, weakly got up, and had his forehead, resting on the tiles, then he reached down, found his zipper, then unzips and reavals himself. Yami, was holding his member with his left hand, and is right hand was on the wall, fully stretched out, as he starting going right away. "Finally… It feels like I've been holding it in, for like forever…" Yami, looked down at his left arm. 'Hmm, have to change them yet again. Damn, when that creature attacked me, it fucking hurt… Yet, I feel no, pain, within my body, only my arms, and my shoulders… I don't know what's going on, and I don't want to fucking know.' Yami, shook his head. When Yami, was finally done, he sorted himself out, then he zipped back up, flushed the toilet, then went back to his room. Yami, sat down on his bed, then he leaned back, a little then he zipped up his black pants. 'Much better. From being in that shithole, didn't help so, now I've changed my outfit, I feel better.' Yami, stood up, and went to the lounge.

-Lounge Area-
Yami, could hear the T.V. going off. "Nani? How is that possible?" Yami, tried turning it off, but it stayed on. "Creepy…" Yami, backed away a little. Yami, saw from the corner of his right eye, was more red paper. Yami, walked over to it, and crouched down, and picked it up. '[color=redI've found something that's extremely effective against the ghosts. It saved my live. It was stuck into the huge rock in the woods near the orphanage. It's a sword blade with a hand-made, triangle-shaped wooden handle that has some kind of spell written on it. As a weapon, it's heavy and hard to carry. But somehow it seems to change in response to the ghost-victim's power. Strike when the sword is energized! If you don't reduce their power, your attacks will be repelled. As far as I know, there's only 5 swords in existence with that kind of power. It's extremely valuable. Dated: July 23rd.' Yami, stood up. 'Hmm, something effective against them damn, ghost's, huh?' Yami, shook his head, and put the paper into his Scrapbook, and checked the peep-hole. 'Why is Eileen, and the Super, here?' "How's it going with Room 302?" "Well… I, uh just tried to open it up, but it looks like somethin's uh,…blockin' it from the inside. Anyway, it's not the first time…" "You mean…the guy who lived here before?" "And it wasn't just him either. There's uh, somethin' wrong with this whole apartment…" "Don't say that… You're scaring me…" "Well, anyway, I just slipped a note under his door. Don't worry about it too much. There are a…lot of strange things in this world. The umbilical cord I keep in a box in my room… Lately, it's started to smell terrible…" "Huh? Umbilical cord…?" "Oh, forget I said anything.." Frank, just walks off, as Eileen, looks at Yami's front door. "But still, those noises…" She, walked off. Yami, noticed yet another fresh hand print on the wall. 'That makes, 18 handprints. Sigh… Just wish I knew what the fuck is going on… And why, am I getting injured, but, only got markings on my arms…' Yami, had his forehead resting on the door. Yami, opened his red eyes a little, at the note on the floor. He crouched down, and picked it up. ']color=red](It's stained with blood and I can't read it…)' Yami, stood up, and placed it into his Scrapbook.Yami, sighed deeper. Yami, went to the bathroom, he got what, he'll need, then went back to the lounge. Yami, went to the kitchen then the sink, then he turned on the cold tap. Yami, gently, started removing the bandages, from his right arm, then gently peeled off the dressing. Once, the water was cold enough,  Yami put his right arm, under the water and hissed with pain. It still hurt, as the water was nice and cold, it was washing out, any thing, that would of gotten into the wounds, and washing out all the blood. Once Yami's arm, was clear, he removed the bandages from his left arm, then removed the dressing, then placed his left arm under the tap. Yami, was gripping the counter, with all his strength, as it hurt a lot. Once, both of his arms, were clean, he gently dried them off again. Yami, sat down, and put, more liquid, antiseptic, into the wounds, then placed new dressings, on then new bandages. Yami, picked up all his old ones, and threw them away and washed off the antiseptic. Yami, sat down, an wrote in the red book. "Returned from, the Water Prison World." Yami, closed the book, and went back to the bathroom. Yami, shook his head. "By Ra, it's changed again, and I'm sure I'm hearing, a hell of a lot of noise, coming form the hole. Better, go find out, where it'll put me this time…" Yami, went into the hole.

-Building World-
Yami, was laying on his stomach again, but started to come round. Yami, moved his arms, and was sitting on his boots. Yami, looked around, and blinked. "Mmm… Where am I?" Yami, rose to his feet, and picked up his pipe. Yami, inhaled a deep breath and back out. "Fianlly, some better air, other than air, back in that damn prison." Yami, ran his left hand down his face, and started walking. Yami, kept on walking, then he came across a car. "What the fucking hell is a car, doing on a roof?" Yami, shook his head, and went down some steps.Yami, quickly saw to his left, was a strange creature. "W-What the hell is that thing?!" It was a rubber-faced like creature. 'How disturbing…' It came towards, Yami, and he had no choice, but to fight back. Yami, charged up, his power and released his power, witch caused the creature, to make an odd noise, when it felt, something, brake. It went flying back into this metal, railing, and was pissed. It jumped up, and down, making some sort of monkey-like noise. 'I have no idea, what the fuck they, are and I don't want to find out…' Yami, just ran from it, as it withstood Yami's attack, so he went down more steps. Yami, blinked when he saw yet another car. Yami, moved then he turned around after heard, someone from, fall from the sky. "Ouch! Dammit… Where the hell am I…?" Yami, went over to see if he was okay but backed away, when he held his gun, towards Yami. "Ah, you're a real person… Hey, you're that guy tha lives across from me…" Yami, nodded, and went over to him. "Yeah, my name's Mutou Yami." "I'm Richard Braintree, from 207. What the hell's happened to us, Yami? That hole…and this tottaly fucked up world… Demo, if your here too… Then there must be something wrong with this whole apartment building… That must explain what happened to that other guy too…" "Uh, what "other guy"?" "The guy who lived in 302, before you Yami. A journalist…he just disappeared one day. He got pretty crazy towards the end… Shut himself up in his room and wouldn't come out… Anyway… I'm gettin' the hell outta here. You should too Yami – if you know what's good for you." He started to walk off. "Matte." He stopped walking, and turned around facing Yami. "Watch out for that kid." Richard, lightly laughed, thinking Yami, was insane, but just went off, and enters a door. Yami, saw more Gumheads drop down. "Great more.." Yami, was able to get past the one, that was near the door, and quickly slammed the door shut. "Damn that was close.. No matter what I throw at 'em, they still stand.. I guess, my steel pipe's too weak, for them type of creatures. I'm sure I'll find something, in this fucked up place.." Yami, heard an odd noise, coming from somewhere so, he walked into a kitchen. Yami, saw on the floor, was a ghost. "….! T-that looks like the same, fuckers, I've been seeing through out the Subway, and the Forest.. It's got something, stuck into it's stomach, but whatever it is, it's keeping this fucker pinned, so no headaches for me. Huh? He's holding something…" Yami, picked up a Ghost's Key. By the victim, was a door but, it was locked, so Yami, tried the key he got form the ghost, and went through. Yami, blinked when he saw a metal fence, and some stairs, so he went round the railing, and down the stairs. Yami, looked around, a bit then he started walking, on this odd looking platform, and saw a odd picture on the wall, so he ignored it, avoided the red Tremers, and went down more stairs. Yami, sighed, and ran over to the door, and entered. Yami, rose his right eyebrow, when there was a door, to his left, and dead end, followed by a dead end on his right, so he entered the door, on his left. Yami, swallowed hard, as there was some sort like animal-like skin, on the shelfs. Yami, felt the nausea, coming back, so he ran over to the shelf, and grabbed the pistol bullets and bolted out of there. Yami, was leaning against the door as he sighed. 'Damn it..' Yami, lightly shook his head, and looked around. It looked like some sort of sports store. Yami, was too busy, looking about, and didn't see the bat on the floor, and he tripped. "Ouch…" Yami, shook his head, and got up. Yami, picked up the aluminium bat. Yami, grinned. "Quite easy to use, and looks quite powerful. This will do, me for now." Yami, saw a hole, in the wall, and went into it.

-Room 302-
Yami, woke up and shook his head. Yami, rubbed the back of his neck, above his black collar, and sighed. Yami, looked at his bedroom, door hearing a knock at the front door. Yami, got up, and went to the lounge. Yami, went over to the front door, and looked out the peephole, and was shocked what was written on the wall, in blood, as it was wirrten on the handprints. 'BETTER CHECK ON YOUR NEIGHBOUR SOON YAMI!' Yami, blinked. 'How and who, the hell know's my name?' Yami, backed away, and went to check on Eileen. 'Onegai, let her be okay. I don't know what's going on, but I hope she's safe…' Yami, carefully, got to both of his knees and checked. Yami, sighed as she seemed to be okay. She was sitting on her, bed watching T.V.'Thank Ra, she's okay.' Yami, stood up, and he went over to the box, then placed the steel pipe, into the box, and closing the lid. Yami, went back, to the bathroom, then back into the hole.

-Building World-
Yami, sighed, and checked the door, near the counter, but it was locked, so he tried the other door. Yami, sweatdropped a little, when he another metal fence, also on the walls behind him, were also metal, but covered with, looks like blood. Yami, saw some stairs, and went around the railing, again and down the stairs.Yami, groaned, and went down more, steps until he reached a door. "I hate this place, more I hated that fucking, water prison…" Yami, opened the door, and went inside. Yami, stayed still, when he can see a otokonoko inu, from the corner of his left eye. It was standing there at the moment, as Yami, could hear more of their footsteps. The creature, started walking towards Yami, and Yami, rose his new weapon. Yami, brought the weapon down twice, at the back of the creature's neck, knocking it down, just after two hits. 'I like this weapon.' It was making than strange noise, as normal, and struggling to get up, so Yami, stomped on it twice, finishing it off, then another one, came from behind the shelfs, started coming towards him. Yami, started charging up his attack, but was taking a bit longer, then it did with the steel pipe. Once, Yami, stored enough, power, he released his power, hitting the creature, in the head, it screamed, in agony, and fell down to it's side. The creature's skull, broke, and blood was pooling down it's ears and mouth, but was still alive. Yami, finished off the creature, and checked the shelfs. Yami, weakly smiled. 'By Ra, there's enough cat food to feed, a hell of an army of cats. A key?' Yami, picked up, Albert's Sports Key. Yami, shrugged, and went back the same way he came. Yami, tried the key, on the door, that was locked, and went outside. Yami, wasn't amused when he heard, that familiar, monkey-like noise. 'Not them again…' Yami, shook his head, and walked round. 'Wonder how they'll with stand, this weapon.' Yami, was at the top of the steps, when one of them was walking, up the stairs. Yami, charged up his power. Yami, waited until it was the right time, to strike, when it got close enough, Yami, released his power, knocking the creature down the stairs. Yami, went down the stairs, and one was following, him from behind, and was in front of him. Two sharp blows to it's head, the creature, fell back and down the stairs, with the other. Yami, was about to run, when one of them got back up, and nearly clawed Yami, but missed, and Yami, raised the bat, above his head, and back down at the creature, shattering it's skull. It fell back, dead. Yami, saw the other one behind him, and another got up. "Dammit! What are these things?!" Yami, quickly, hit the one in front of him, and bolted, before the other, could catch him. Yami, ran as fast as his legs could carry him. Once on the ground, three more dropped, down so Yami, avoided them, but one caught his right shoulder, but he just ran. Yami, tried the door, but the lock was jammed, so he ran. Yami, saw a door, and he tried the door. Sadly the door, was shut tight, and won't open. So Yami, went on a bit. Yami, saw witch seemed to be elevators. So, he tried the first one. "Damn, the elevator's not here." Yami, sighed and tried the second one. It opened and Yami, went inside, and the doors closed. Yami, had his back against the door, and the elevator, went down. Yami, was looking down at the floor, then something, caught his eye. He saw Richard, and that child. He went near the child, and crouched down a little, to the child. "Are you the kid he was talkin' about? You live in that apartment too, huh? Say… you look a lot like a little punk that I once caught sneakin' around there… Do you know somethin' about what's goin' on?!" The child became scared, by the tone of his voice, and the sight of his gun, so he runs away. "Hey! Hey, you! Stop!" Yami, sighed. "Baka. Showing a gun, in front of the child, isn't a smart idea, or is yelling at one, if there's a reason for it if not, then don't frighten the child, just to get them to talk.." Yami, shook his head. "I feel kinda, sorry for the child, having to put up with him." When the elevator, stopped Yami, saw a ladder. So, he climbed down, the ladder. Yami, make a sour look, when he heard something, strange. 'That kinda reminds me, of them brown things, I saw, back in that water prison.' Yami, went over to where he was hearing, the noise, and was seeing White Toadstools. 'Great, these guys again.' Yami, rose his weapon, and charged up his power. Yami, released his power, only killing two. "Fuck this!" Yami, took them all out, one by one. Once, they were gone, Yami, kept walking, and came across another ladder. Yami, climbs, up the ladder, and hear's the monkey-like noise again. "Not them yet again!" Yami, sighed. Yami, bolted past, it, since it was on it's own, but Yami, was in too much pain, to fight anymore, so he bolted, and around some corners. Yami, tried to avoid the mesu inu's and be kept on running, straight a head, avoiding, another one of them rubber-faced monkey's and a mesu inu. Yami, saw one of them, coming to wards him, so he ran past it, and ran past two more. Yami, saw one of them, witch looks pretty old, was in the way of the door. "S-shit…" Yami, was panting, from the avoiding, and fights. Yami, rose his weapon, and charged up his attack. But the creature, attacked Yami, knocking him down. "Ouch…" Yami, shook his head, and he got up and bolted to a corner, since he was out numbered. "F-fuck it, I-I'm out numbered…" Yami, growled with pain, as both of his shoulders was hurting, from, when he got clawed by one of them, earlya, and when he was clawed more than once, at his left shoulder back into the Water Prison. Yami, had an idea, so he bolted past them, and hit the one by the door, three times, as blood sprayed over the door, and, it fell back. Yami, quickly went through the door, and closes it. Yami, had his back fully pressed against the door, and slides down. "…B-by R-Ra… T-This place… Is dangerous…" Once, Yami got his breath back, he got back to his feet, and went down the steps. Yami, went left, and went over to the door, and went through. Yami, sighed, with exhaustion, and went down, more stairs. Once Yami, was on the floor, he saw some doors, they were all the locks were broken, and won't open. Yami, tried the final door, witch was unlocked. Yami, went through. It seems to be some sort of bar, and on one of the stools was a rusty axe. 'Might, come in handy for later.' Yami, saw a note, on the counter. 'The boss said that that number this time is the last 4 digits of this store's phone number. Demo the phone number us written right there on the sign on the roof. Anybody could see it from South Ashfield Street. Is that really okay?' Yami, put the note into his pocket. 'Last four digits, of the phone number… Matte, could it be, that the sign I saw?' Yami, saw a door, and a key panel. Yami, went over to the door, and tried the last four numbers he remembered. Yami, entered, 3750, and the door, unlocked, so Yami, entered. Yami, saw to his right was a staircase, but the was broken. So, he took a few steps to the left, and heard a loud cry, from above. "What was that?!" Yami, saw a ghost, so be bolted up the stairs to get away from the thing. Yami, kept running up them witch seemed endless staircases. 'Fucking hell… These staircases remind me, of the ones within my old Soul Room…' Yami, was getting, too tired, but he forced himself, up more of the stairs, and the ghost was still following. Yami, finally made it to the top. He was panting rather harshly, and he saw a a door. '207… M-matte… Room 207? Isn't this, Richard's room??' Yami, picked up the, purple plate. 'Chaos Placard.' Yami, opened his door. Yami's orbs shot wide, when he saw Richard, strapped to an eletric chair. Yami, wasn't able to go near it. 'Dammit…' A…a…a…a…a…k…k…k…"kid"…!?." Yami, saw the child, poiting outside the window. "Th…th…th…th…that's n…n…no kid Y…Yami… It's…th…the 11121…m…m…man…" Richard, just dies and Yami, looked down at the floor. Unable to do anything. There wasn't even any plugs, or switches, to turned it off. Yami, turned around, and about to leave, when everything went black…