Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Writing

Glitch Story-Chapter 2-Light of a new day - Page 1

Glitch Story-Chapter 2-Light of a new day

Posted by: Arceus Trainer
Date: 2008-12-14 15:09:48
As the light of Noon clouded my vision,I wafted out of a deep sleep,my pixels glowing.I balanced on my block like structure, trying to hop along the ground without falling.Really,I didnt feel like floating.I has just woken up,for Arceus sake!I stumbled over to my territory,the Shore.I was kind enough to let others in,really,so you wouldnt say its my territory.But it is.I tryed to dip myself into the water to wake up,yet I ended up falling into the sand enclosing the waves.I lifted myself up by floating,and withdrew my scattered pixels.
As I drifted over to the inhabited areas of the beach,I tried to find Missingno.Turns out he was going for a twelve 'o clock soar.But I did find X-x,Whom was nicknamed Kurai.Hey,Im nicknamed Ippai.Who says glitches cant be nicknamed?
I floated over to X-x,Who was sleeping peacefully.My pixels scattered and rearranged,forming a different pattern on my "skin".I sent one of my pixels to go and tap Kurai.The scared her out of her sleep.She seemed dazed.As she got up,She tripped and fell,but lifted herself up again.