Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Writing

POKeMON Dark: THE STORY (DEAD) - Page 1

POKeMON Dark: THE STORY (DEAD)

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-05-05 17:50:03
I'll be posting chapters of POKeMON DARK: THE STORY in here.
This story is based on my game, POKEMON DARK.

Chapter 1: Before the Darkness
———————————————————————————————
"Foolish child! You have no way of defeating me!" The battle against TEAM ROCKET raged on. As Locx had chased Giovanni all these years, him and his friends had finally cornered TEAM ROCKET. Attacks flew everywhere. Locx looked around. The battle seemed to be going well. Qwinn had just finished of a Seviper with his Walrein, and Nico had just engaged a Tyranitar in a fury of swipes by his Combusken. Locx, with his trusty Venasaur, had just finished off a Persian of Giovanni's. "I still have one more weapon," Giovanni screamed. He hit a button on the wall. Suddenly, all the fighting stopped, all the attacks missed, and all eyes were on the Pokemon at the back of the room. Giovanni laughed. "You thought you could defeat me? I would be suprised if you lived through this!" The Pokemon almost looked robotic, it was hard to tell the color in the darkness, but the Pokemon could feel a powerful aura coming from it. Just then, the armor on the mysterious Pokemon exploded. The Pokemon that was revealed was pink, strong, and almost looked like the child of Satan. It was Mewtwo. Mewtwo raised it's arm. It muttered something, then everything went black.

Re: POKeMON Dark: THE STORY

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2010-06-08 17:56:08
THIS PROJECT IS DEAD. NO MORE UPDATES. *LOCK*