Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Writing

Finish the story! - Page 1

Finish the story!

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2013-10-16 14:43:08
This is kind of a game where we input our own writing skills to finish a part or chapter. So basically I'll start, you finish, person finishes the other, etc.

Once upon a time in a galaxy far far away, there was born a little wee man with green trousers. The little wee man with green trousers decided that it was time he had a hat, so he flew his rainbow powered space travel device to Space Australia where he went to Big-Bang Lots. The little wee man with green trousers was having much of a fret trying to interpret the price tag on his favorite brand of green hats. The little wee man with green trousers suddenly remembered  what his father said to him as a wee wee child, "little wee man with green trousers, you're a good little lad. You'll know what that means in time" and thus the little wee man knew what he had to do. After escaping his man-made nuclear explosions in Space Australia, the little wee man with green trousers rejoiced as he had his favorite brand hat.
Flying in his rainbow powered space travel device for some time now, The little wee man with green trousers…

Re: Finish the story!

Posted by: Pokedude
Date: 2018-03-13 18:23:30
got killed by a passing Nyan Cat that bled rainbows because it was just that evil. So there the little wee man died of rainbow overload and fell into the grip of the exploding kitten.

Posted by: Parzival
Date: 2018-03-15 11:16:55
Well, that was fast.

/thread

Posted by: Pokedude
Date: 2018-03-15 15:01:00
OH F**K! I THINK I JUST KILLED LUIGI!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2020-03-05 08:39:19
Two years later, Luigi returns and plots his revenge as Mr. L and his shadow Glitch Luigi >:)