Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Writing

My anime - Page 1

My anime

Posted by: HiddenShadow
Date: 2006-11-13 01:23:01
Hey guys. Without internet, I have spent my time typing a script for an anime. It's about…I think 69 pages long and has about 15,000 words. I checked on word count but forgot the exact number. It's still pretty short I know, but it's not even half way done. It's called The Shadow War.If you guys would like to read any of it, just tell me. You guys may or may not like it. Even if you do read it and don't like it…well thank you for reading it anyway. The Killer…uh…whatever your name is now…if you care at all to read it, then tell me and I'll let you read it at school.

Re: My anime

Posted by: ACE91
Date: 2006-11-13 12:14:31
69 PAGES? O_O MAN, you had a lot of free time. But I suppose that's about the same thing I would do without Internet–the Web is my life. :P Anyway, I'd like to see this script, and I'm sure other people would, too. Go ahead and post it. :)

Date: 2006-11-13 12:59:59
It might be a while. I'd have to put it on a CD and bring it up to my Nana's. It's on the computer at my house. The one without internet. I could probably post it next week. We have the whole week off so I'll probably get to stay with my Nana. I'll post it next week! ;D

Posted by: PokemonPichu
Date: 2006-11-15 21:54:01
How much space does it take up?

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-11-16 22:22:40
An anime is an animated cartoon made in Japan.

Is that animated? Was it made in Japan?

Posted by: PokemonPichu
Date: 2006-11-16 22:27:07

An anime is an animated cartoon made in Japan.

Is that animated? Was it made in Japan?

It's a script.

And an anime actually means an Japanese-style animated TV show. It doesn't have to be made in Japan.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-11-16 22:46:14
O RLY?

Eh, whatever. If it's an anime script I'd probably not enjoy it.

Date: 2007-01-28 13:42:13
It's actually 108 pages long now…and I uh…forgot to bring it. Sorry.

Date: 2007-11-10 12:40:21
I tell you what. I finished it. I'm going to finish editing it, then get copyrights on it. After I do that, I'll post it little bit by little bit every week or so. It'll give you something to look forward to. *Grins* It's shorter than it was. It's about 98 pages or so. It may be longer by the time I'm done editing it though. It's shorter because I completely rewrote the second half. I was displeased with it. All it did was repeat a lot of what happened in the first half. It made me very angry. I'll be done before too long, and I'll post it on a new thread. You don't have to think of it as an anime if you don't want to. You can think of it as real people. I don't care, and if you don't like it, that's cool too. People have there likes and dislikes. I'll understand, BUT that doesn't mean that you can constantly post hate messages in the thread or run me down constantly. I highly doubt any of you would do that, but still better to tell you now than it happening, getting me angry.
Anyway, I'll have it up soon and it would make me happy to get you opinions. If you have suggestions, please tell me. If you don't like it, tell me. Just don't run it or me down.
Thanks a bunch in advance.