Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Writing

Something I wrote in years past - Page 1

Something I wrote in years past

Posted by: CowgirlXena
Date: 2019-03-04 13:53:38
Just felt like sharing something that I've forgotten I had written until recently. Apparently, younger me wrote something for infinitypedia, a wiki with a universe that a now banned member had created and let just say at the time I most likely thought it was just a fun little imaginative world the person wrote out.

Which is still a neat idea if you ask me for a novel or something at face value if you ask me, I mean 'another reality than our own' is an appealing idea to write and worldbuild with.

Anyways here's the link and see the cringey writing of younger me lol

https://malacoda.monarch-pass.net/ogp/Coco_De_Nutt.txt

Re: Something I wrote in years past

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2019-03-04 16:26:57
A wiki for all constructed universes? Isn't that a bit too broad? Looks like it had a sensible amount of guidelines and was the source for quite a few namesakes and ventures into creativity, though, so I look forward to learning more about it.

All in all, not a bad start to a character. Any plans to expand on their world/backstory/associates, or is it just something for you to look back on now?

Re: Something I wrote in years past

Posted by: CowgirlXena
Date: 2019-03-04 17:20:19
I suppose so, I guess the banned member thought it was a good idea to make a wiki for it.

Thanks! I didn't really think of any plans to expand, but that's a great idea. Might just have to do my own thing and use just my creations if I want to play in banned member's universe there.

I don't think that would be considered plagiarism as long as I give credit where credit is due. And I might tweak some of the stuff I originally put too lol