Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Writing

Thoughts of the day/week/whenever - Page 1

Thoughts of the day/week/whenever

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2019-10-10 17:19:54
"A small wheel steers a giant ship"

Small changes mean a lot and they don't necessarily have to be viewed from a borderline quantum-mysticism perspective.
In this example, it is someone's thought that invokes the desire to turn the ship (beforehand the people's desire to make it) and thus get to the other side. Without the mind (a debatable quantum phenomena) none of this would be possible.

Another example is simply giving thanks, or saying hello to someone. Life is surprising and you may make good friends with that person in ways you never imagined.

Re: Thoughts of the day/week/whenever

Date: 2019-10-16 03:41:06
Time and time again a proposition is established: That invites truths but masks away - the other belief systems are masked away by the subconscious as lies. Are we just flesh? Do we ever know? The human mind is fundamentally animal/anima/illogical, in the mask of limited knowledge. But also: be careful what we assert, it will assert you. The world leaders who we may dislike, deep down they are misunderstood - if we were in their shoes we would understand them. And this creates a vicious cycle. Once the segregation of 'good'/'bad', 'correct'/'incorrect' is established, we are facing the fall - the analogy is that no one is ever wiser; just the rises and falls are more lucid forever and ever. But one positive thought changes everything - I believe it's not that bad. Fate leads us to either an intense idea or a less serious approach - yet everyone faces cycles of hardship and hurt that are equally painful. The truth is then perhaps there are no truths; the wisest are paradoxically the biggest fools - because they do not commit, this is both liberating and frightening - but in time it slowly helps us; by inviting attachment, letting go, and repeating.

Date: 2020-03-21 15:49:46
If Chikorita is a Cucumber and Celebi an onion Shrek, what is Shaymin (don't say Gracidea that's cheating. Says me on a glitching forum. -_-). Also Snivy is a forbidden fr..-plant.

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2020-03-21 18:01:04

If Chikorita is a Cucumber and Celebi an onion Shrek, what is Shaymin (don't say Gracidea that's cheating.

A Ch-ch-ch-chia Pet.

[img height=300]https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2102/8057/products/chia-hedgehog.jpg?v=1577464978[/img]

Date: 2020-03-21 18:40:40
Also Bert I'm sorry I can't stop talking recently.

Date: 2020-03-22 01:11:29
If it's any consolation, my neighbor is probably sick of hearing me sing Dead or Alive songs while I'm in the shower.

Date: 2020-03-22 12:17:56

If it's any consolation, my neighbor is probably sick of hearing me sing Dead or Alive songs while I'm in the shower.

<3 Well you're not alone :) like I can't stop talking in real life too (but get shy if have to speak), but asked neighbour they were like "ah it's OK" so don't worry. ^^

Date: 2020-03-22 23:43:49
I actually wanted to be a singer way back when I was 15-16, after getting into Queen. Started writing lyrics after getting into DragonForce. Started playing guitar at 21, but I'm garbage at it. I still like singing but I've never been in a band and I haven't written any lyrics in quite a while.

Anyway, here's tonight's shower concert setlist, all Dead or Alive covers:
1. Son of a Gun
2. My Heart Goes Bang (Get Me to a Doctor)
3. Lover Come Back (to Me)
Encore:
4. Special Star

Date: 2020-03-23 06:18:33
Aww, sweet.  ^^

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2020-03-28 18:32:22
Ive been having a lot of fun playing my bass guitar and getting back into music, although I kind of got way in over my head at first trying to play advanced Iron Maiden songs (Steve Harris is a BEAST), but its all in good fun. Im going to learn new songs by two of my top favorite artists Depeche Mode and Massive Attack, and also a couple of Faith No More songs. Theres more but these are just the ones off the top of my head. Aside from that Ive really been craving to have some deep conversations and make new friends, I have many interests so feel free to message me Im open to talk about mostly anything : )