Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Writing

Pulseman and The Fiery Neutrino - Page 1

Pulseman and The Fiery Neutrino

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2020-04-10 17:25:42
"Water can destroy Pulseman" as his nightmare wrote. Little did Pulseman know he himself was part of a simulation. Pulseman: "Does not compute! Does not compute!" Well to be fair he couldn't escape that fact, he was by nature a game character; epistemologically he couldn't be real? Or could he? To cope Pulseman switched to bank 2; the Negative Zone. Pulseman:Waaah my enemy neutralises me I'm evil, life is evil. :( Pulseman then in a twist of events met Mr. Gimmick (SunSoft character). "Cheer up Pulseman!" said the dinosaur. "I'm just a line of code. :(" said Pulseman. Mr. Gimmick then produced a heart; here take it. "Infinite can heal Pulseman" :) then said Pulseman with a beautiful grin on his face. It wasn't that Pulseman was bad, nor even his enemies, he was just afraid of himself.