Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Art

pokeball capsules and dress up frames on Diamond and Pearl - Page 1

pokeball capsules and dress up frames on Diamond and Pearl

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2007-06-13 20:51:42
post this type of art here. on the new games Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, you can decorate your pokeballs with seals. they create cool animations when you send the pokemon out in a battle. in the Jubilife TV center, you can dress your Pokemon up and the guy takes a picture. I made a video of my pokeball capsule designs on a digital camera. I will post it soon. until then, chat away people!

Re: pokeball capsules and dress up frames on Diamond and Pearl

Date: 2007-06-17 15:22:03
darn it, I cannot post my video because its to big for the server and I need an email address to get a youtube account! so instead, I will post pictures and instructions on how to make these super-cool pokeball decorations.

first up is the fiery blast capsule. description: a burst of fire complete with sparks and smoke!

start with 3 fire seal B's in a triangle group in the middle of the ball. then make an arc of 3 party seal A's above the fire seals. finish with 2 smoke seal B's on top of each other under the triangle group!

aqua burst description: a cool combination of a splash and some bubbles! make a triangle group of fire seal D's in the center. it really looks a LOT more like a water splash than blue fire! then make an invisible box of 4 foamy seal B's around the fire seals like this:  O      O with the seals spread out a little, and you are done!

O      O
lightning strike: lightning spreads down from rainclouds (black smoke seals) and  "hits" creating a shower of sparks (star seals)!  get 4 ele-seal C's and 2 smoke seal B's  and put them ALL on top of each other near the top of the ball but not too high or you can't see the  "clouds". at the bottom sides of the ball, put 2 star seal F's but spread them apart : O        O it makes a good seal for electric pokemon!

spectacular stars: stars spread out in a circle around the pokemon with more stars shooting up from  below. put 3 star seal B's and 3 star seal D's on all on top of each other a little bit above the center. put 2 star seal F's on the bottom sides of the ball O      O and its done.

heart storm: a storm of hearts fly around the pokemon. good for cuties!  make an X  formation of heart seal B's an the middle and far sides of the ball. put heart seal C's throughout the X like this: B's=O , C's=X
O      O shift the whole pattern to the left a bit from the center of the ball so that the hearts on the 
X  O  X
O      O right don't go off the screen.
seals can be bought at the shop in Sunyshore city. there is a different set every day of the week so go daily to get them all!        PS: go to the pokemon center and go to (your name)'s PC and select ball capsules to make and apply capsules. feel free to comment and post more art relating to this :)!                                             

Date: 2007-06-22 15:33:32
made a few more capsules. these are just for being funny. you can use the letter seals (obtained by showing Unowns to a little boy in Solaceon town) to make faces.

goofy face: two O seals for the eyes, a U seal for nose, and V seals to make a mouth like this:
O    O
  U
VVV
  VV

knocked out face: X seals for eyes, a W seal for the nose , and a combination of V and I seals for the mouth. curves downward slightly.
X    X
  W
  VV
I    I (hard to make diagram of mouth; use pictures at bottom of post)

happy face: this time, use M seals for the eyes, a V seal for the nose and W's and I's for the mouth
M    M
    V
I    I
  WW              PS: any comments on my capsules so far :)? O    O (looks at with eager super big eyes)
                                                                                \____/

Posted by: flygonlover
Date: 2007-06-22 17:07:28
COOOL!!!!!!!!!!
:D

Date: 2007-06-25 15:11:07
and now its time for the dress up frames. I got the accessories from winning pokemon super contests, giving berries to a lady in Floaroma town, and walking in Amity square with my pokemon.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-06-25 17:02:58
Those are cool!

I especially like the surfer dude!

Posted by: Mini Mew
Date: 2007-08-10 05:50:55
I Like them all. :P

Posted by: pokeking_7_7
Date: 2007-09-22 11:38:31

darn it, I cannot post my video because its to big for the server and I need an email address to get a youtube account!
Just get a Gmail acount!
Its Free!