Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Art

Recolors, Trainer Cards, and Misc. - Page 13

Re: Recolors, Trainer Cards, and Misc.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-07-05 16:37:50
PT: Any progress on those Unowns yet?

Posted by: PT
Date: 2009-07-09 01:43:27
Yeah. Somewhere on here… *rummages through the computer*

I'm switching jobs, so excuse the absence.

Date: 2012-11-16 17:10:26
Topic Necrophilia! :D

I need to re-read these old requests and finish up the loose ends… Completely going to ignore that it's over 3 years later…

Yeeeeaaaaahh.

So. Requests?

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2012-11-19 02:52:19

B) Icelandic Unown, and
B) Japanese (Katakana) Unown.

Date: 2019-08-11 01:54:16
Younger Me deleted Younger Me's Photobucket so now my thread is full of sassy cats.

Neat.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2019-08-12 18:08:17
Holy shit. He returns.

We need an update of the all Pokemon combined sprite. I lost it when I switched computers unfortunately.
Welcome back though! It's been quite a while since I've even heard from you; you'll be happy to realize that your all legendaries combined sprite has been my profile picture for basically ten years now.

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2019-08-14 01:00:17
What ever did happen to the massive amount of sprite threads at this place? Arguably the 3DS happened, but there are more artists now doing scratch sprites for generations that used them than ever before.

Do you still have your old ones anywhere? It's a real shame what happened to Photobucket.