Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Art

Enigma Utensils - Page 1

Enigma Utensils

Posted by: missingno_master
Date: 2007-09-07 19:17:33
I have an odd request for you all, and please help. I need pics of everything Mysterious. Pokemon games are allowed, but I'd prefer outside the game. It is for something that I plan working on. EVERY PICTURE COUNTS!!!! And please also put mysterious weapons, like those ninja's use. OVERALL REQUEST: ANYTHING MYSTERIOUS!!!! SMILIES EVEN!!! ANYTHING MYSTERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

START NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (please)

Re: Enigma Utensils

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2007-09-07 20:30:21
I don't know anything mysterious, sorry.

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2007-09-07 21:12:37

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attention Moron: This isn't a damn chatroom, this is what you would call a forum!
People aren't all going to be logging on and swarming to your topic once you post it, if you believe that someone is gonna post AS SOON AS you do, like it's the IRC or something, then you sir do not have the mental capacity to post here.

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2007-09-10 18:06:34

Attention Moron: This isn't a damn chatroom, this is what you would call a forum!
People aren't all going to be logging on and swarming to your topic once you post it, if you believe that someone is gonna post AS SOON AS you do, like it's the IRC or something, then you sir do not have the mental capacity to post here.

Please post intelligent things only.  8)

Then stop expecting people to post like it's a goddamn chatroom

Posted by: MissingNo
Date: 2007-09-10 18:16:39

Please post intelligent things only.  8)

Excuse me, but are you a staff member? We decide the rules and enforce them.
This isn't the IRC chat, don't expect a response as quick as on IRC.
Topic locked.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-09-12 11:47:56
I declare Enigma Utensils the most awesomest thread ever.

Besides Admins Suck, of course.

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2007-09-15 20:44:10
k