Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Art

Wild Missingno. vs. GoldenChaos! - Page 15

Re: Wild Missingno. vs. GoldenChaos!

Posted by: GoldenChaos
Date: 2006-08-04 09:58:27
See? Told you Chaos.   Just lemme delete that post with that idea in it.

EDIT:I did!!  HA HA!!  (SB style:)  DELETED!!!!  AHAHAHA!!!

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2006-08-04 13:59:05
HE didn't like it, but I do. (Like I said, it's always nice to try something new.)

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2006-08-04 15:10:01
Look. I don't like it, but I'm willing to judge. In fact, I didn't like this thread, but I decided to judge anyway.

Date: 2006-08-04 15:18:54
Well, it's too late!!!
WAHAHAHA!!!!
SB style:
I DELETED it!!!!!
HA Ha ha…hmmm…
You liked the idea?  Well, if you really like it, wanna do it and will spread the word, I still have it saved on my computer and can post it again.

Date: 2006-08-04 15:44:06
YES, I liked it!!!! Post it back!

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2006-08-04 16:24:15
Awwight…….I can post it now that the site's back up.  Here we go…

Iron Spriter Glitch City is a spriting variation on the show Iron Chef America.  You have 4 iron spriters, and 3 judges.  Currently they are:
Iron Spriters (in rank order):
1.Wild MissingNo. Appeared!
2.GoldenChaos
3.(Free)
4.(Free)
Judges:
1.Chaos
2.xparasite9
3.?Guest Slot?
The main judge (Chaos) will hold the contests between Iron Spriters and give them the guidelines they must make their sprites by.  (Ex. A fusion of two certain Pokemon, a recoloration of a certain Pokemon ect.) The judges will vote on the sprites, and the spriter with the most votes wins and goes up a rank.  If spriter #2 beats spriter #1, they switch ranks.  Simple.  The guest slot in the judges list is a free space, but not permanent.  One person will sign up to be the third judge for that battle and vote.  They lose their position after the battle.  (Unless that person repetedly signs up and no one else wants to be the third judge, and then they?ll get a permanent slot.)  Since there are free spaces in the spriter section, anyone can sign up and freely join the iron spriters.  One last thing, and probably the most important: challengers.  If a person not in the iron spriters wishes to challenge an iron spriter they?ll go about it in a normal spriting battle, but if the challenger wins he/she takes the #4 slot in the iron spriters, the challenged iron spriter gets kicked out, and the other spriters move up a rank.  (Ex. Challenger beats #2 iron spriter.  #2 iron Spriter gets kicked out, and the challenger gets #4 slot.  #4 iron spriter moves to slot #3 and #3 iron spriter gets #2 slot.)  Simple.  But fret not, if you lose a battle, you can always challenge again.

Now, for this to work there has to be some more poeple…..Like telling people about it.  That's be a good thing.

Date: 2006-08-04 16:51:22
:o How'd YOU remember it xparasite9?!?

Date: 2006-08-04 19:13:19
How'd you do that?  Did you save it on your compy?

Date: 2006-08-04 19:43:25
No, I found out he just read it from the Dumpster Out Back.

Date: 2006-08-04 20:37:41
So THAT's what happens to deleted posts…

Date: 2006-08-20 18:30:56
I have made the Iron Spriter Glitch City.
This topic will STILL be open, so that if anyone needs their sprites, they can come here!