Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Art

GARY 'M 9's Sprite Thread - Page 6

Re: GARY 'M 9's Sprite Thread

Posted by: FLOOTENKERP
Date: 2009-10-06 08:17:54
Oh, awesome :) The arms… hm well make them out to the sides bent upwards. Sorta like \_    _/ Thanks again

Date: 2009-10-20 15:48:11
Sorry for the third double post, I was waiting for someone else to post but I guess the thread is a little inactive. Just came in to check on the sprite's progression since it was almost done the last time I came to check.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-10-20 15:51:42
Can't you be a little more patient? Amazing work there Gary, I haven't seen anything that impressive in a long time. Your art work Gary is very amazing.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-10-20 16:01:54
Oh shit, I forgot about that due to school and other things. >_>

Anyway, I did work on the expression and things a little more. (and Almost done meant the base head and body work since tacking on arms and legs are pretty much like making shapes.)

(This is just basic shading and shape just as a basis for me to work with)

[img]http://i34.tinypic.com/rbi91z.png[/img]

Date: 2009-10-20 17:07:28

Can't you be a little more patient? Amazing work there Gary, I haven't seen anything that impressive in a long time. Your art work Gary is very amazing.

I… I didn't mean it like that. I just wanted to see the progress. And I agree, good work Gary.

Oh s**t, I forgot about that due to school and other things. >_>

Anyway, I did work on the expression and things a little more. (and Almost done meant the base head and body work since tacking on arms and legs are pretty much like making shapes.)

(This is just basic shading and shape just as a basis for me to work with)

[img]http://i34.tinypic.com/rbi91z.png[/img]

Oh, lol. Glad I reminded you then, but I understand, and it's no problem. I can wait. I'm glad it got so far at this point though, and thanks for sticking with it so long, I really appreciate it :)

Date: 2009-10-20 23:09:35
Yes, but by keep bugging him won't get anything quicker, okay. Things like this take time, and the time pays off, I mean it's half done, and it looks incredible already. Yeah, school does make you forget something like this, it's happend to me.

Date: 2009-10-21 08:17:59

Yes, but by keep bugging him won't get anything quicker, okay. Things like this take time, and the time pays off, I mean it's half done, and it looks incredible already. Yeah, school does make you forget something like this, it's happend to me.

I'm not trying to bug him, and I am patient. Look at the time away from each post I made checking up on him for the sprite. I do this in moderation just to see how it's going, not to rush him. In fact  make it very clear he has all the time in the world. On another note, I believe it was pretty lucky I came to check up on him since he was busy with other things and he forgot. That happens sometimes, and not receiving a response for a few weeks made me realize that, but I wasn't sure. I came to check up on things and not to bug anyone.

Date: 2009-10-21 11:31:39
The rules state, that posting more than once in your own thread, and he does have to deal with school work, a lot of people do. I thought a spriter I knew, at another forum was good, Gary beats her hands down. The way the eyes look it sort of looks like it's in a foul mood, but very nicely done.

Date: 2009-11-30 20:05:14
Hi, just checking up to see how the sprite is going, if that's okay. Sorry for bothering you, and thanks for sticking with the sprite request, appreciate it.

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2009-12-01 19:07:20
Hey, can you make a Bo-bobo Trainer?

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2010-06-18 13:16:06

Can… you just go away? Gary can handle it by himself…
Since we're discussing Gary's sprites on IRC…
Can you make me a charizard sprite similar to the one in my sig along with a trainer that looks like one of the guys (almost typed out that as guiez…fail) in my avvie? THANKS <3

Posted by: Phrawger
Date: 2010-06-19 14:36:07
Gimme a Magneton + Salamence splice.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2010-06-19 16:35:49
I created mortisha's request:

[img]http://i46.tinypic.com/2re2mhw.png[/img]

Posted by: Destinatus
Date: 2010-06-19 16:51:12
Lol, that looks funny.

Hey, I don't really want to back you up any further, but can you splice Kingdra, Aggron and Charizard? Thanks.

Posted by: Naitekiakki
Date: 2010-06-19 18:25:13

I created mortisha's request:

[img]http://i46.tinypic.com/2re2mhw.png[/img]

[size=1]He's a hottie! XD[/size]