Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Art

Lickilicky episodes - Page 3

Re: Lickilicky episodes

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-06-09 21:22:26
If you are unable to fit, them all why not use them in the next episode? (Why do I have -2? I haven't done fuck all. Offering help is against the rules now is it?) Perhaps, trying not to fit all at once if your unable to, maybe using them in another episodes or something.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-06-10 05:39:06
I know. I meant I'll try to fit them eventually. (and I don't like Glitch Power either–I don't like having something visible on my profile that others have control over. It should at least be a single number)

Date: 2009-06-10 05:57:00
Or you can do like parts, say like part one whatever goes on there, then part 2 with them you couldn't use into that episode? (I agree.)

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-06-10 06:45:55

Or you can do like parts, say like part one whatever goes on there, then part 2 with them you couldn't use into that episode? (I agree.)
I don't get it.

Date: 2009-06-10 08:08:58
*Sighs* It's like with some programmes, have like parts. Like when one episode finishes they add that "to be continued" thing, meaning you have to wait for the second part of the episode.

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-06-10 11:36:19
On TV, To Be Continued episodes are really annoying, because if your DVR deletes one half you have no clue what's going on. In this case, it's actually a good idea, since all the episodes are available at one time. Also, it allows a large episode can be done, but with enough time to give Tombstoner an animation break and keep the fans happy.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-06-10 18:14:52

On TV, To Be Continued episodes are really annoying, because if your DVR deletes one half you have no clue what's going on. In this case, it's actually a good idea, since all the episodes are available at one time. Also, it allows a large episode can be done, but with enough time to give Tombstoner an animation break and keep the fans happy.

This makes me think of Pokemon, after every episode, we have the yellow letters on the bottom of the screen.
"TO BE CONTINUED"