Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Art

INCOHERENT THINGS - Page 1

INCOHERENT THINGS

Posted by: ultraVex
Date: 2008-12-23 00:36:57
INCOHERENT THINGS is my extremely new webcomic that makes less sense than an elephant stuck in a jar of mayonnaise. The comic is dispersed in tiny, minimalist strips that are fairly easy to make. Please read it.

Here is a marketing ploy introduction for the comic that I made on the spot.

[spoiler]Join Manwell, his brother Jamal, and a bunch of other people in THE WILD AND WACKY WORLD OF THE WORLD THAT MANWELL LIVES IN. Minutes of nonstop fun awaits in these extremely tiny comic strips, most of which have nothing to do with anything! You will see Manwell yell in my strips! You will see everyone yell in my strips! There's so much ALLCAPS that there isn't enough to go around! And tons of obvious jokes that are so not funny that they are funny! So take it from me, if you want a few laughs, please visit the webcomic page and view it with your eyes![/spoiler]

Gosh, I hope all those style tags aren't considered spam.

Anyway, here's my webcomic page:
http://incoherent.smackjeeves.com/
I hope someone likes it.

Re: INCOHERENT THINGS

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2008-12-23 09:18:41
I do not have a refrigerator sir.

Date: 2008-12-24 00:56:38
Updates are rather frequent, and large in size. Usually more than one strip is uploaded per day. All the more reason to add it to your favorites list and never take it off.

Also, newcomers are recommended to view the strips in order from first to last. This way, there are less inconsistencies then there normally would be.

Posted by: atoms2ashes
Date: 2008-12-24 01:46:30
Er, truthfully and honestly, I only laughed at the part of "It Poops".

Date: 2008-12-24 13:18:22

Er, truthfully and honestly, I only laughed at the part of "It Poops".

Okay. Read a different comic.

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2008-12-26 21:28:12

Gosh, I hope all those style tags aren't considered spam.

I wouldn't think having too many formatting tags in a post is spam. It isn't, at least according to the current rules.
^^^…Actually, THAT might be annoying if abused.

I lol'd at The Internet.

Date: 2008-12-27 21:23:05
Two new silly, friendly funfest updates full of love, spirit and joy!

There's an XMAS SPESHIL, and a continuation of the "let's make Tamagotchis real" saga.

It is great, and as always there will be tons of updates to feed your daily comical craving.