Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Art

Will Anyone? - Page 1

Will Anyone?

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2009-01-31 18:30:42
Is there anyone who will do this request:

A Spinda holding a lit joint to his mouth with
smoke coming out of it.

Like this: [img]http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44029000/jpg/_44029025_cannabissmoke.jpg[/img]

If anyone takes this request, please use the sprite attached.

Thank You

Re: Will Anyone?

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-01-31 18:46:22
I find this pointless, just pointless. Pokemon is a kids, game not a game for people who try and get drugs plastered over the globe by using sprites.

Date: 2009-01-31 18:50:30

I find this pointless, just pointless. Pokemon is a kids, game not a game for people who try and get drugs plastered over the globe by using sprites.

Shut the fuck up, you already denied my request then come into my thread trying to tell me what to do, Fuck You.. I don't need your fuckin opinnion, someone delete her post please.

Date: 2009-01-31 18:57:41
Don't kid yourself, you idiot. If I was still mod of this area, this topic, would be of been thrown in the trash, long before you were able to start shit with me. NO ONE is going to do a fucking stupid request like this. It's NOT even a proper request! Just some pointless "high" request. Admins, please just delete this fucking thread please. It's just pointless, and it's spam. Again.

Date: 2009-01-31 19:08:06

Don't kid yourself, you idiot. If I was still mod of this area, this topic, would be of been thrown in the trash, long before you were able to start shit with me. NO ONE is going to do a fucking stupid request like this. It's NOT even a proper request! Just some pointless "high" request. Admins, please just delete this fucking thread please. It's just pointless, and it's spam. Again.

DUDE get the fuck out of my thread, you have the power to not do my request but you can't tell anyone else not do it because it is THEIR CHOICE.

Like I said before, I don't need your fucking opinnion on aything, leave now.

Date: 2009-01-31 19:09:45
I've posted a complaint about you and your topics of total bollocks. So, staff or admin, whoever, remove this please.

Posted by: agusganog
Date: 2009-01-31 19:14:02
Fuckity fuckity fuck.

Why can't we all just get along?

Date: 2009-01-31 19:18:59
(Sorry, admins, I'm going OT again. (Off topic).)

I can, it's just I've had it with Doc, and his stupid spam posts. I came to this forum to get AWAY from spam, as all the other forums I went to, nothing but spam, so I came here to learn more about glitches, and post my sprites. Not enter World War 4, with someone who has to spam, when it's NOT needed.

Date: 2009-01-31 19:23:50
Try turning your hate of him into laughter by convincing yourself that he is ruining his life by doing drugs and then laughing at his stupidity.

It works  :P

Date: 2009-01-31 19:24:38

(Sorry, admins, I'm going OT again. (Off topic).)

I can, it's just I've had it with Doc, and his stupid spam posts. I came to this forum to get AWAY from spam, as all the other forums I went to, nothing but spam, so I came here to learn more about glitches, and post my sprites. Not enter World War 4, with someone who has to spam, when it's NOT needed.

Yeah I know I posted a few topics of spam when I was high, but they most likely got deleted and I don't intend to post any more of those because they are spam, I don't even post them anymore, and this topic is not fucking spam it's a damn request thread that YOU have turned into an argument, there are no rules against requesting this type of stuff.

You don't like drugs? No one is forcing you to use them, shut up and quite whining.

Date: 2009-01-31 19:25:55
I gave up caring, agusganog. There SHOULD be a fucking rule about this. I hope this gets removed. I'm going back to my thread, I've got more 3D madness to post.

Date: 2009-01-31 19:32:05

Try turning your hate of him into laughter by convincing yourself that he is ruining his life by doing drugs and then laughing at his stupidity.

It works  :P

I have never talked to you before so I don't want to start anything but get the fuck out you have nothing to do with this.

Date: 2009-01-31 19:36:15
I don't dislike you. I don't dislike anyone. I didn't mean to offend you.

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2009-01-31 20:37:44
To quote someone: "She apparently never seen half the things they make pokemon do on the internet."

Just thought I oughta say that.

Posted by: XD003
Date: 2009-01-31 20:38:52
I may not be admin, but I will state this: I don't believe there is a rule against this, nor should there be one.
I'm not on anyone's side with this one, I'm stating how things are in my eyes. This thread which was a simple request thread, turned into a debate that was more pointless then the thread. It's not like it was asking "Oh give me mod plz lololololol". No, it was a simple request.
And another thing. Yami, you probably haven't seen half the stuff they make Pokemon do on the internet, and compared to that, this is kid stuff.