Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Art

Random Sprite Shop. By Wa. - Page 1

Random Sprite Shop. By Wa.

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-09-12 17:58:25
I got bored, so I have decided to open a sprite shop (not that there aren't tons already.)

What I can do:

- Fusions (preferably, they're what I'm best at)
- Fusion/Recolors (Fusion where the components match one color pallet)
- Recolors (I'll do them, but I don't really like them)
- Armor (This can only be done on a case-by-case basis. Dragon types and Ubers work the best.)
- I can also scratch some basic details onto a sprite (hence the armoring ability).

My main request is that you be specific. If you want armor, is it metallic or matte? Which generation or game sprite(s) do you want? (please, no Gen II or I.) What is the base of your fusion? If you want to be surprised, say so. Otherwise, I'll do my best. Also, I have no life, so they'll get done pretty quickly.

And here is some previous work:
[attachment=1][attachment=2][attachment=3][attachment=4]

Re: Random Sprite Shop. By Wa.

Posted by: Naitekiakki
Date: 2009-09-12 21:17:02
[size=1]Ooh, I love your armor Flygon. Can I have an Armor Groudon, any generation and the type of armor you used for Flygon. :3[/size]

Date: 2009-09-12 22:13:04

[size=1]Ooh, I love your armor Flygon. Can I have an Armor Groudon, any generation and the type of armor you used for Flygon. :3[/size]

I'll do my best. *goes to work*

Edit: And here is your Armored Groudon.
[attachment=1]
I hope that you like it. Also, you're a really great spriter. I lol'd at the iPod Snorlax.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-09-12 22:42:44
How about an Armor Scizor?

Date: 2009-09-12 23:29:02

Good choice. Scizor is fairly easy to armor.

Updatacularness: Voila!
[attachment=1]
This took slightly longer than expected, but that's just because I was being perfectionistic. Enjoy!

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2009-09-13 10:02:52
do you do Stuff other than Pokémon?

Date: 2009-09-13 10:12:51

[attachment=1]
I hope that you like it. Also, you're a really great spriter. I lol'd at the iPod Snorlax.

[size=1]Thanks! For both the sprite and compliment. Snorlax was rather fun to do, haha.
I love armored Groudon. X3 Can I have a Ninetales/Raichu, Ninetales base?[/size]

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-09-13 10:16:15

Good choice. Scizor is fairly easy to armor.

Updatacularness: Voila!
[attachment=1]
This took slightly longer than expected, but that's just because I was being perfectionistic. Enjoy!

Epic. Thanks!

Date: 2009-09-14 17:35:36

[attachment=1]

[size=1]Thanks! For both the sprite and compliment. Snorlax was rather fun to do, haha.
I love armored Groudon. X3 Can I have a Ninetales/Raichu, Ninetales base?[/size]

Expect it by the end of the day.

And here it is.
[attachment=1]

I love these new HG/SS sprites. Not only do they look pretty cool (except for Jolteon, that one looks weird), I don't have to muck about with the color palette like I normally do.

Date: 2009-09-15 08:50:11
[size=1]Thank you! It looks good. =]

I love all the new sprites, besides Jolteon like you said. [wtf happened to its face?]
Personally I'm not a fan of 4th Gen shading, I perfer R/S/E so the new sprites kinda irk me on that.[/size]

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-09-15 11:04:02
Jolteon ain't that bad. Personally, it's one of the cuter ones.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-09-15 11:08:30
No way Umbreon, rules. Nice sprite, Wa, and I agree with you about the Jolteon sprite. Shame I stopped doing requests, now with the release of the HGSS sprites, but meh ah well. Nice fusion.

Date: 2009-09-15 18:18:54

No way Umbreon, rules. Nice sprite, Wa, and I agree with you about the Jolteon sprite. Shame I stopped doing requests, now with the release of the HGSS sprites, but meh ah well. Nice fusion.

Thanks, but unlike yours, my skills are limited (and thanks again for that Ice Flygon. 2007, was it?). I agree with you about Umbreon to a point. If I had to choose the cutest Eeveelution, I'd pick Leafeon, but my favorites are Espeon and Glaceon because they can use Shadow Ball effectively.

Only if I'm given the sprites. I use Bulbapedia to find Pokémon sprites, but it's a pain in the butt to find anything else.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-09-15 20:52:17
I think it was, you're welcome. I still do sprites, but I'm not posting them in my dead thread. If other's want a request from me PM/Email me.

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2009-09-27 09:05:19

Thanks, but unlike yours, my skills are limited (and thanks again for that Ice Flygon. 2007, was it?). I agree with you about Umbreon to a point. If I had to choose the cutest Eeveelution, I'd pick Leafeon, but my favorites are Espeon and Glaceon because they can use Shadow Ball effectively.

Only if I'm given the sprites. I use Bulbapedia to find Pokémon sprites, but it's a pain in the butt to find anything else.

do you revamp well?