Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Art

Sprites... - Page 1

Sprites...

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2013-01-03 19:49:14
So I know the forum is dead and I probably won't get a lot of requests, but if I started spriting again would anyone be interested?
My winter break is almost over so it'll be harder/take longer for me to get requests out but I'll try my best to get them done in my spare time. I think most of you guys have seen my old examples so I'm not gonna bother posting them. :P
I'm just really bored okay? And I miss the good ol' times from spriting.
And please only request if you're actually going to USE the sprites… not for shits and giggles.

Also PS: I get my sprites from pe2k.com so please specific what game you want yours from. :)

Edit: I'll also make trainer cards but those make take long too. See http://forums.glitchcity.info/index.php/topic,6155.0.html for bases/examples. My old topic dead so I figured I should make a new one.

Re: Sprites...

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2013-01-15 14:05:26
[me=Carl Miller]requests Gen V-style trainer and overworld sprites of Beryl, Fireblade, Alex, and Tempo from the webcomic Outsider :3[/me]

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2013-01-15 20:16:21

[me=Carl Miller]requests Gen V-style trainer and overworld sprites of Beryl, Fireblade, Alex, and Tempo from the webcomic Outsider :3[/me]

nice red font
idk when i'll be able to get to this, just warning you in advance since i'm back at school i'm super busy

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2013-01-16 21:32:43
It's called /me :3

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2013-02-16 22:38:20
Would you mind helping me finish a sprite sheet? I've edited only one sprite, unfortunately I have no time in order to complete the sheet. If you don't mind editing the rest that would be great. here's the original sprite sheet http://spritedatabase.net/display.php?object=4433 and the one i worked on is in the attatchments