Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Art

Ace's Sig Shop - Page 2

Re: Ace's Sig Shop

Posted by: PokemonPichu
Date: 2006-11-16 21:49:58

Done.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/Ace91/umbreonsig.png[/img]

How do you like it? I can make a new one if you don't like it. I added the G/S/C Umbreon sprites because I know you like G/S/C. :)

It's awesome!!1 Thanks! ;D

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2006-11-21 18:27:42
http://trsrockin.com/images/diamond2.jpg
Can you use the monster,floating jewels,and green background for my image for my sig?
and the text saying,
SCared Fir3

yeahh thats it =]

Posted by: Mas
Date: 2006-11-22 13:27:19
Can I have one with Mews in?

Posted by: Ragnarok
Date: 2006-11-25 23:46:54
Ah… If you're not too busy, could you make one with this image, a black and red background, my name, and with sprites like PichuUmbreon's? I know it's a lot, but…

Thanks in advance, I guess.

Posted by: ACE91
Date: 2006-11-26 10:22:07
Woah, lots of requests… O_O SCared Fir3, I don't know how well I'll be able to do yours. I suppose I could just put the Diamond box in the middle of the sig, but I can't separate the parts of the image or anything. It's too blurry for that to work really well. Mas Destruction, I'll try, but it would help if you gave a little more description. Ragnarok, I'll get to work on yours.

Edit: Ragnarok, yours is done. Let me know if you don't like anything and I'll change it.

Posted by: Ragnarok
Date: 2006-11-26 18:09:29
whoamg awesome. xD

-sigs it-

Thanks, Ace.  :)

Posted by: Mas
Date: 2006-12-15 12:35:18
Can I have one with my name on it, a Mew and a Glitchy background? ;)

Posted by: Stackout
Date: 2006-12-15 15:40:30
I'd like to request a sig.
Something like 'Stackout' in the Pokemon font & in a normal font, 'GCL Comment Mod' below it, with the background being lots of different glitches :)

Date: 2006-12-15 20:39:12
In the Pok?mon font and in a normal font? You mean you want your name on it twice? If so, do you want the Pok?mon font name above the normal one, below it, beside it…?

Posted by: Stackout
Date: 2006-12-16 15:49:35

In the Pok?mon font and in a normal font? You mean you want your name on it twice? If so, do you want the Pok?mon font name above the normal one, below it, beside it…?

I mean
'Stackout' in the Pokemon font
and below that,
'Glitch Scientist' in a normal font.

Date: 2006-12-16 18:47:42
Ah. I get it now. I'll get to work on it.

Date: 2006-12-17 12:59:50

Woah, lots of requests… O_O SCared Fir3, I don't know how well I'll be able to do yours. I suppose I could just put the Diamond box in the middle of the sig, but I can't separate the parts of the image or anything. It's too blurry for that to work really well. Mas Destruction, I'll try, but it would help if you gave a little more description. Ragnarok, I'll get to work on yours.

Edit: Ragnarok, yours is done. Let me know if you don't like anything and I'll change it.

yeah thats fine ;) im good with that

Date: 2006-12-17 16:36:01
SCared Fir3 and Stackout, your sigs are done. I hope I did them the way you wanted. Stackout, because I didn't know exactly what you meant by the "Pok?mon Font," I used the R/B/Y in-game font. I added the glow effect to the text because it wasn't visible against the glitchy background otherwise. If either of you don't like the sig I made for you, I can change it.

Date: 2006-12-17 18:31:10
Thanks Ace!Its really awshume! XD
*glomps*

Posted by: jacob and drew glitchmast
Date: 2007-01-24 08:37:20
can you make my sig have a dialga and palkia batling ???