Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Website Advertisement

TFZ-Made by DynaShock - Page 1

TFZ-Made by DynaShock

Posted by: DynaShock
Date: 2007-10-09 18:54:26
Hey everyone. I have (kinda) completed my *very own* forum! Come on down!

OH YEAH.. I forgot to tell you the name of my forum..
Well, the name of my forum is TFZ/The Fantasy Zone. If you've EVER played Space Harrier, you'll know where the name comes from.
My forum covers all kinds of stuff..like..

?Gaming
?Computers
?Pokemon Glitches (For everyone at GCL/TRSRockin)
?LOTS LOTS MORE

We will also have forum contests every once in a while. These contests will feature questions and riddles to solve. Whoever answers everything correctly gets a prize emailed to them/a secret password that unlocks a "secret board."

Keep in mind that my forum is not done, and it will continue growing for years. YEARS I TELL YA!
O_o

{LINK REMOVED}

This forum is now closed. You are not able to access this site anymore.. But, check out my new forum, located here: http://dangeki.ipbfree.com/index.php

Please sign up there. It's fast, easy and free.

Re: TFZ-Made by DynaShock

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2007-11-17 15:12:04
Nice, my Mewtwo Forums no longer lets me log in,
new accounts don't work, so it is basically dead
:(, but I am planning to make a bigger, better
forum, and if you like we can afiliate, what do you say?

Re: TFZ-Made by DynaShock

Posted by: DynaShock
Date: 2007-11-25 20:56:12
Oh god, sorry.. I haven't been checking this thread too often..
Sure, I'd love to affiliate, Shaggs.. PM me with more info when you get the chance, k?