Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Website Advertisement

Dangeki Forums...Finally Done! - Page 1

Dangeki Forums...Finally Done!

Posted by: DynaShock
Date: 2007-12-18 20:11:30
That's right, my new, improved forum is finished. DANEGEKI FORUMS!
I think that many people would enjoy this forum. You can talk about video games, Pokemon glitches (though the site is not primarily based on it), computers, or anything. This is a forum that has a variety of subjects to talk about, so there's something for everyone, and we're constantly adding stuff to it.
The forum has a shop that's almost done, a shoutbox, favorites system, and much more. Also, based off of IPBFree, one of the best free forum hosts ever (Second to SMF). So, please go there and register. You won't be sorry, I'm tellin' ya.

http://dangeki.ipbfree.com/index.php

Have fun. ;)

Re: Dangeki Forums...Finally Done!

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2007-12-18 20:30:02

That's right, my new, improved forum is finished. It has a shop that's almost done, a shoutbox, favorites system, and much more. Also, based off of IPBFree, one of the best free forum hosts ever (Second to SMF). So, please go there and register. You won't be sorry, I'm tellin' ya.

http://dangeki.ipbfree.com/index.php

Have fun. ;)
I joined

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-12-18 20:35:24
Didn't really like it. No offense to you, sorry.

Date: 2007-12-19 20:45:25
Well, tell me what you didn't like about it.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-12-19 21:30:09
Just…didn't really seem interesting. Sorry. No offense to you, though.

Date: 2007-12-20 13:47:34
Meh, It's okay. Everyone has a preference in choosing things.

Date: 2008-02-06 15:48:23
Sorry for double post, but there's been some inactivity, so don't be surprised to see any quarreling (done by me) on the front page of my site. And the forum still has a long way to go, btw. We're constantly updating the forum. I had to rename it just because I made a one-letter typo in the title and didn't realize it until about a week ago. So, now we have to move domains. But the domain switching system is down. So we'll have to wait. Lotsa hectic stuff going on, hmm. Well, it's going along swimmingly so far, so no complaining. :)