Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Website Advertisement

My Silent Hill Websites - Page 1

My Silent Hill Websites

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-01-20 06:55:00
I don't often post, my websites but lately I've been trying to work on it, so they're both still under contraction, and they have music in the background, to make it more like the horror game, Silent Hill-style. Beware, the sight it "scary" for some, who's never played the games, nor seen any horror movies, like I have. I've played Silent Hill, 1999, when I was only 11 years, of age. Since then, my love for horror, have grew, and grew, and here I am now, 19 years old, (20 in the 15th of July), I've been trying to create the best Silent Hill site, I could. My first one, kinda went downhill, and died, but I've gotten a bit better since.

My 2nd Silent Hill site: Pyramid Head (The Red Devil)'s Homepage
http://thefearofbloodtendstocreate.tripod.com/
Music: Opening Theme - The Silent Hill Main Theme Song, composed by Akira Yamaoka., Silent Hill OST. (Original Soundtrack.)

My 3rd Silent Hill site: Welcome to Silent Hill
http://thefearofbloodtendstocreatefear.tripod.com/
Music: Hometown - Silent Hill 3, Ending theme song, composed by Akira Yamaoka, sung by Joe Romersa. Silent Hill 3 OST.

Re: My Silent Hill Websites

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2008-01-20 07:56:16
Why do people love horror so much? No one's given me a real answer.

Date: 2008-01-20 08:19:45
Just do. Most don't some do. I love horror, violence, blood, guts, gore, I'm there. Not all females, like me like anything like this. Most are into that fashion, crap, but I ain't. I must of picked it up from my brother and father. They're fans of horror, so I must of got it from them. It's kinda hard to explain it, but most don't like anything scary - horror.

Date: 2008-01-20 14:39:46
my main website, the first link, has been updated. The Homepage, and the Silent Hill page, has been updated. I'll update it, everyday, until it's finished. Welcome to Silent Hill, is my back-up site.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2008-01-20 14:43:57

Just do. Most don't some do. I love horror, violence, blood, guts, gore, I'm there. Not all females, like me like anything like this. Most are into that fashion, crap, but I ain't. I must of picked it up from my brother and father. They're fans of horror, so I must of got it from them. It's kinda hard to explain it, but most don't like anything scary - horror.

And decapitaiton?

Date: 2008-01-20 14:54:07
What?

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2008-01-20 15:18:07
Do you like decapitation as well?

Date: 2008-01-20 15:19:04