Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Website Advertisement

E4's 1 year Aniversery - Page 1

E4's 1 year Aniversery

Posted by: Divine E
Date: 2008-02-21 22:50:42
Hello all, Divine E, leader of the Elite 4 here. This Friday marks the One Year aniversery of the start of the Elite 4's site, and it's new beggining. On Febuary 22nd, The Elite 4 site was made, and thus, a reign of dominance began. This will also mark us to have one year of being undefeated. We are not sure what we plan to do for us being around so long, but whatever it is, it will be big. I would just like to invite you all to join in the celebration as The Elite 4 celebrates it's 2007 rebirth. For those who wish to pertisipate, please go to our site, theelite4.proboards101.com I will not be on the site a lot on friday because of some stuff I have to do, but I will be on from about 2:15 to 5:00 or later. Depends on what happens. Thank you to all the people who have supported us, and have been our allies for the past year, and I hope to still be around next year, and possibly dominate the Brawl world as well. Here is to a fantastic year, Hoo-Rah!

In honor of this special event, I have made a special Youtube video with a Major announcement!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd80LkXnUqc ; This is a must watch.