Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Website Advertisement

Welcome to Silent Hill Forums - Page 1

Welcome to Silent Hill Forums

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-03-23 15:13:39
Yeah, I know you lot are getting bored, with me but ah well. I've got a new and a lot better forums, now. I'm letting the members/Mods, deside, on what they want added to the forums. I'm out of ideas, right now, so I'm letting members, and others, say about what they want, and let them vote/talk about it. Everyone is welcome, to join.
http://www.freepowerboards.com/WelcometoSilentHill/index.php

Re: Welcome to Silent Hill Forums

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2008-03-23 16:33:00
I'm not getting bored with you, who do you think ARE bored with you?

Nice place, also.

Date: 2008-03-23 16:56:00
I dunno. Thanks, the have way better skins, than the last place, I tried. I dunno, I'm sure this place, is geting bored with me, 'cause all my other forums, I've posted on here never got replyed to.

Date: 2008-03-23 17:02:03

I dunno. Thanks, the have way better skins, than the last place, I tried. I dunno, I'm sure this place, is geting bored with me, 'cause all my other forums, I've posted on here never got replyed to.

Just because people don't reply to something doesn't mean they're bored with you, it's more-or-less a sign of laziness or lack of enthusiasm on their part.

Date: 2008-03-23 17:06:49
I do work hard, on my site(s) and forums… Some would say, too hard, to get it just right to make others happy, but guess it's just a waste.

Date: 2008-03-23 17:23:58

I do work hard, on my site(s) and forums… Some would say, too hard, to get it just right to make others happy, but guess it's just a waste.

The feeling is almost mutual, I've gone through about four different forums, I worked my ass off on three of them to provide everything the members would need and whatnot, only for them all to die.
Especially PGC, I worked my ass off getting everything I could right, and it just crashed and burned, pretty much a goddamn waste of my time.
But meh, you just have to keep on trying, just maybe not do it the way I do, XD. (Which is to throw shit at the wall and see what sticks.)

Date: 2008-03-23 17:57:00

The feeling is almost mutual, I've gone through about four different forums, I worked my ass off on three of them to provide everything the members would need and whatnot, only for them all to die.
Especially PGC, I worked my ass off getting everything I could right, and it just crashed and burned, pretty much a goddamn waste of my time.
But meh, you just have to keep on trying, just maybe not do it the way I do, XD. (Which is to throw shit at the wall and see what sticks.)

XD True. It's like my Green Research, no one gives a shit about that.

Date: 2008-03-23 17:58:42

XD True. It's like my Green Research, no one gives a shit about that.

I give a shit, I just don't really say anything because I haven't go shit to contribute.

Date: 2008-03-23 18:03:02
*Sighs* I've always wanted to be a Pokemon Glitch Scientist/Researcher. It's sort of been a dream, of mine to be one, but it'll never happen.

Date: 2008-03-23 18:26:28

*Sighs* I've always wanted to be a Pokemon Glitch Scientist/Researcher. It's sort of been a dream, of mine to be one, but it'll never happen.

Certainly not if you've got the "Oh, nobody gives a shit, I guess I'll just stop trying" attitude.
Who cares if nobody gives a shit RIGHT AWAY, but when your research takes off, and you're getting loads and loads of information every time you glitch, people will get attracted to what you're doing and will start to care.

Date: 2008-03-23 18:36:55
I did all that, with R/B/Y, still no one gave a fuck. With Green, I get other glitches, they act like hybirds, but I can't read Kanji, too well so I try and translate, best I can, plus some I've found crash.

Date: 2008-03-23 19:06:59

I did all that, with R/B/Y, still no one gave a fuck. With Green, I get other glitches, they act like hybirds, but I can't read Kanji, too well so I try and translate, best I can, plus some I've found crash.

As long as you've done the research, someone will give a fuck when they're doing the same research and you're able to show them up, XD.

Date: 2008-03-23 19:14:34
XD I know. I've no bothered with, R/B/Y, as there's already so much that has been found.

Date: 2008-03-23 19:33:41

XD I know. I've no bothered with, R/B/Y, as there's already so much that has been found.

Yeah, everyone here has pretty much discovered the shit out of those, XD.

Date: 2008-03-23 20:29:47
XD I've noticed. I have a ??????? Glitch, on my Crystal/Gold/Silver, VBA. The first one, I can't catch. It knows Struggle, they all do, but it can't be caught.