Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Website Advertisement

A Nameless Sonic Glitch Forum (Generic link-filled advertisement.) - Page 1

A Nameless Sonic Glitch Forum (Generic link-filled advertisement.)

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2008-03-23 17:21:32
God keeps telling me to give the hell up, but I'm all "noooooooooooo!".
This is about, uhh, my fourth forum that I've made so far.
Unlike the past few failed forums, this, I believe, won't be a failure in the slightest.
This one is about Sonic glitch research, since GCLF doesn't seem to be on top of the game with it, I reckon it's sole contributor could also fare some competition, :P.

So yeah, visit The Nameless Sonic Glitch Forum and begin the Sonic glitch research!
Obviously, GCLF isn't going to have much research, so why not research there instead of here?
It could be the next greatest forum for Sonic glitch research!
Again, why do the Sonic glitch research here and not there? A place designed for that purpose!
Visit The Nameless Sonic Glitch Forum today and make way for future research!
Again, visit here to begin doing Sonic glitch research!

Well, that's about it, come visit and maybe even join up, and therefore help the world to one day have all the Sonic glitches documented!

Re: A Nameless Sonic Glitch Forum (Generic link-filled advertisement.)

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2008-03-23 17:47:59
Also, I reckon the "GCL WILL FAIL GO HEER" thing will get my ass busted sooner or later once I think about it, but I don't mean GCLF will fail though, I'm just getting my forum across.